Author Topic: WALLACE BOMBSHELL - He coached to snag Cotchin  (Read 3016 times)

Jackstar is back

Re: WALLACE BOMBSHELL - He coached to snag Cotchin
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2009, 07:17:22 PM »
whats of interest is this.
What if the AFL investigates and we lose picks in the upcoming drafts, :o :o :o :o

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2009, 07:19:55 PM »
GR 12 Terry coached us to less than 10 wins against teams that finished in the top 8 that season in 5 years. That game bucked the trend and even I had some money on the Tiges that weekend and cashed in after Adelaide played North at the Dome in a late Mothers Day Bounce down on Mothers Day (was the era pre Twilight Games but North thought they would test the market on Mothers Day) and flew back to Adelaide on Tuesday with short preparation, the week after we got flogged by 20 goals from Sydney.
Furthermore that chip chip game style he employed for the most part in 2007 because he was bereft of ideas with our poorly skilled list and was trying to stop the bleeding on the scoreboard for the most part bar the Geelong game and a few others that year.

I know for some it's repetitive to hear the badmouthing of Terry to be quite frank whilst he was the last few weeks of his tenure this year I was growing very tiresome of it too, but when he just comes out just to boost his ego to talk about this and that when he is not required to then I feel my right is to diagree and give my opinion. He has done himself no favours in this one and the only right thing to do even if he was questioned about it was to let it pass through to the keeper.

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2009, 07:34:00 PM »
Fair response Tucker! My beef is that after 4 and a half seasons at one of Australias olddestand most famous clubs that people will want to hear about it. I dont believe he is doing it to boost hes own ego, i think he is doing it to validate  many opinions that tanking, or picking a side that wont win, exists. Now i appreciate that you and some others dont like Wallace as a coach and convey this in a well balanced way, but others seem to just have a set on him for no disernable reason and its tiresome!

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2009, 07:37:13 PM »
and to think some of you on here appluaded this guy and asked for his contract renewal as early as last year.

TERRY IS THE SCUM OF THE EARTH

why anyone would come out and make comments about their old club is beyond me.

what a effin loser
Don't ever venture into the forest Daniel, for you cannot tell the 'wood from the trees' ::)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2009, 07:43:41 PM »
whats of interest is this.
What if the AFL investigates and we lose picks in the upcoming drafts, :o :o :o :o
What are the AFL going to charge Richmond with given they don't believe tanking even exists. It'd be like an aetheist convicting someone for blasphemy.

Libba came out last year and claimed Carlton tanked to get Kreuzer and Judd. The AFL just ignored it.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 08:23:36 PM by mightytiges »
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Jackstar is back

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2009, 07:43:55 PM »
GR 12 Terry coached us to less than 10 wins against teams that finished in the top 8 that season in 5 years. That game bucked the trend and even I had some money on the Tiges that weekend and cashed in after Adelaide played North at the Dome in a late Mothers Day Bounce down on Mothers Day (was the era pre Twilight Games but North thought they would test the market on Mothers Day) and flew back to Adelaide on Tuesday with short preparation, the week after we got flogged by 20 goals from Sydney.
Furthermore that chip chip game style he employed for the most part in 2007 because he was bereft of ideas with our poorly skilled list and was trying to stop the bleeding on the scoreboard for the most part bar the Geelong game and a few others that year.

I know for some it's repetitive to hear the badmouthing of Terry to be quite frank whilst he was the last few weeks of his tenure this year I was growing very tiresome of it too, but when he just comes out just to boost his ego to talk about this and that when he is not required to then I feel my right is to diagree and give my opinion. He has done himself no favours in this one and the only right thing to do even if he was questioned about it was to let it pass through to the keeper.

mate, what do you expect from him, really, he aint no good

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2009, 10:10:04 PM »
One-Eyed, do me a favour and stop posting Terry Wallace articles! Im sick of the well rehebehindd, repetitive responses it evokes!

Can't you say 'rehebehindd' on this forum? Re hear sed!!!
That's the swear filter gone crazy!! And while I'm on that topic it's a bit unfair that some posters are getting warned for avoiding the swear filter when WP does it all the time!
Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2009, 11:27:13 PM »

The only way to avoid tanking is for the bottom club to be relegated back down to a state based competition.

But the AFL are too lazy and stupid to bother with anything that means more work and less long lunches.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2009, 01:25:03 AM »
and to think some of you on here appluaded this guy and asked for his contract renewal as early as last year.

TERRY IS THE SCUM OF THE EARTH

why anyone would come out and make comments about their old club is beyond me.

what a effin loser

Even as a Terry hater Daniel, you cant honestly think what he said was wrong? How? He only said out loud what everyone else only gossips and whispers about, its more a comment about the system than Richmond, and hopefully some good will come of it. I personally think he did the right thing, someone had to, and trust me, there are worse people than Terry around so he is hardly the "SCUM OF THE EARTH" Bit dramatic that, do you write for Home and Aaway?

the point is your love child again finds ways to put his name in the spotlight.

he was the worst thing that happened to the footy club and as each day passes he just proves it.

WHY DOESN'T HE JUST STFU WHEN IT COMES TO THE RFC

he screwed us over for 5 years and now he is has to make more comments.

he should crawl under a rock and tan himself silly
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2009, 06:55:02 AM »
That's the swear filter gone crazy!! And while I'm on that topic it's a bit unfair that some posters are getting warned for avoiding the swear filter when WP does it all the time!

:o :o :o

All the time  :-\

What  ???

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2009, 07:11:51 AM »
Yeah.  ;D
Not swearing is definitely avoiding the swear filter.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Moi

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2009, 07:24:08 AM »
Not something I associate with WP
Me, maybe - WP no lol
 :rollin

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2009, 09:14:43 AM »
One-Eyed, do me a favour and stop posting Terry Wallace articles! Im sick of the well rehebehindd, repetitive responses it evokes!

Can't you say 'rehebehindd' on this forum? Re hear sed!!!
What happened? It was meant to be rehearsed!

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
Re: Wallace on SEN at 6pm
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2009, 09:27:30 AM »
* Plough said the performance of Richmond on that day would've beaten Carlton and Melbourne who played the following day by 12 goals.

I noticed this from the article yesterday.

We played BEFORE Carlton and Melbourne, yet Terry said that we knew that Carlton would take Kreuzer. Richmond knew Carlton were going to tank on the Sunday.

And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2009, 01:16:35 PM »

:o :o :o

All the time  :-\

What  ???

Sorry, 'all the time' is an exageration, it should've read "WP does it after each questionable performance by Chris Newman"  ;D
Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine