Author Topic: Richardson, Hardwick, Rawlings and Hinkley left in RFC coaching race  (Read 20749 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Richardson, Hardwick, Rawlings and Hinkley left in RFC coaching race
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2009, 10:10:02 AM »
If Collingwood do to us what I think theyre  gonna do tomorrow, I suggest Rawlings last hope would have been completely wiped.

and if our team bothers to show up and surprisingly win alot of people here will be very nervous  :rollin :rollin
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Ramps

« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2009, 10:21:57 AM »
If Collingwood do to us what I think theyre  gonna do tomorrow, I suggest Rawlings last hope would have been completely wiped.

and if our team bothers to show up and surprisingly win alot of people here will be very nervous  :rollin :rollin

:D

There will be no nervousness just tears as Itll be the beginning of another decade of mediocrity

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2009, 10:23:42 AM »

:D

There will be no nervousness just tears as Itll be the beginning of another decade of mediocrity

Actually if we win today I am expecting everyone to tell me it had nothing to do with the coach but it was because of the players  :thumbsup

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline H Tiger

• Premiership Captain
  • Tigers the biggest hunter
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2009, 02:41:26 PM »
Put a line through the Blade...... with a big black texta

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2009, 02:46:31 PM »
Put a line through the Blade...... with a big black texta

I can't understand how people can be on the Raelings bandwagon.
It was obvious the club were going to appoint a caretaker for the rest of the season with the intention of looking elsewhere for a coach. The fact that Jade got a few meaningless wins had him still in the calculations as well as the fact that he was doing the job. Very little that we have at the club in terms of coaches is of a high standard.
Hardwick Hardwick Hardwick is our man.

Offline H Tiger

• Premiership Captain
  • Tigers the biggest hunter
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2009, 02:59:11 PM »
Agreed. But any of the other three would offer more than Girls name the Blade.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2009, 03:05:56 PM »
Just heard a news flash on radio - Hinkley, Harwick and Richardson have all been reported missing.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2009, 03:15:04 PM »
Just heard a news flash on radio - Hinkley, Harwick and Richardson have all been reported missing.

We'll see a newsflash on tv tonight.

Jade walks tonight.

Here's a snippet of what he will say.

Jade Rawlings has agreed to go fishing this week rather than attend his interview for the RFC JOB. Jade conceded that I have no hope in hell in coaching this club as a caretaker let alone for the next 3 years so I have decided to jump even with two games to play. I apologise to those who had faith in me in GR12 WP an others who thought I could do the job. Once again I am sorry and I can only hope Richmond find a credentialled man who has the balls to do the job, the balls to stand up to the coterie groups that want to run the clubs on field agenda the balls to sack and drop players the balls to get a new team gameplan in place not that we have adopted anything seriously remotely resembling one in the first place and the balls to punish anyone who does not adhere to it regardless of reputation. Sure I dropped players but I had no gameplan because I am too nice a bloke.Hence I lack the balls.
Once again thank you.
Jade the Maid.

Ramps

« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2009, 03:44:19 PM »
In recent days Ive considered the merits of Allan Richardson - who is very well regarded as a coach who is a players coach, who is inclusive and gives people a chance. I am sure in different circumstances he would make a terrific Richmond coach, but not in this circumstance. Richmond needs a coach who is a prick, a ruthless prick who will come in and get rid of the crap. This isnt about development, this isnt about skills this about a rotteness that has engulfed our club. Its Hardwick for mine. Plain and simple. Get in someone in who will savage anyone who is not fully committed to Richmond.

Damien Hardwick has to be the next Richmond coach

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2009, 05:16:06 PM »
Carlton is a greater chance of winning this years Premiership than Rawlings getting the coaching gig in 2010.
Unleash the tornado

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2009, 06:25:20 PM »
Carlton is a greater chance of winning this years Premiership than Rawlings getting the coaching gig in 2010.

not true

North have a better chance of winning the flag than Rawlings of getting the gig.

in a way im kind of glad because a loss tells only part of the story about a football club but a loss speaks volumes.

I knew he wasn't the man after the Saints Game. Game plan still the same as Wallace so really Jade i wish you the best but i dont think your fit to coach a football club
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Jackstar is back

« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2009, 06:28:51 PM »
Is there any chance that this could be the first caretaker coach to get the sack ???
Why not ???
He is hopeless.
Why do we kick to contests on kick ins  WHY.
This is Auskick stuff.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2009, 06:34:34 PM »
Jack its been the problem with this footy club since i can remember.

we couldn't land a coast to coast goal if our life depending on it.

Every other team destroy us week in week out.

Jade is not fit to be a coach. FACT!! Glorified version of his mate Wallace.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2009, 09:23:03 PM »
I'd doubt will have to worry about a "unleash the Giesch" scenario now. A caretaker coach can make or break his name and the last 2 weeks was breaking point. Down to Hardwick, Hinkley and Richardson if they haven't ran for the hills already.

Coaching Richmond is like searching for the Holy Grail. For the discoverer of the secret untold wealth, fame and evermore legenary status is yours; if you fail you're never seen again  :-\.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Jackstar is back

« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2009, 09:28:43 PM »
I'd doubt will have to worry about a "unleash the Giesch" scenario now. A caretaker coach can make or break his name and the last 2 weeks was breaking point. Down to Hardwick, Hinkley and Richardson if they haven't ran for the hills already.

Coaching Richmond is like searching for the Holy Grail. For the discoverer of the secret untold wealth, fame and evermore legenary status is yours; if you fail you're never seen again  :-\.

They have all run to the hills I am afraid, where is Sheeds these days ?? Speaking at the West Sydney Function tonight