Author Topic: St Kilda wants McMahon (Australian)  (Read 8350 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: St Kilda wants McMahon (Australian)
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2009, 07:26:15 PM »
For sure, McMahon is a proven game-winner after all
For their first round pick eh jezza  ;D
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2009, 07:39:54 PM »
The Mcmhaon going to the tigers Rumour is just as bad as tommy Hawkins leaving the cats. Haha no worries. Cats won because of their hard bodies today and their players stood up when it counted. The last thing the saints is a hack like mcmahon who goes missing 90% of the game. Won't happen I'm sad to say 
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2009, 07:43:24 PM »
Hahahaha Daniel you beat me to the punch Daniel by my post being longer than yours. :thumbsup

If St Kilda had won today I would have thought that Jordy was a better chance of being traded to the Saints as a top up to their list, however there will be some soul searching at Moorabin and the style of play the Saints play is certainly not indicative to the way Jordy plays.
Geez if Jordy was playing off the half back line for the Saints today the Cats would have won the game much earlier. Hence I feel he won't be there based on their physical hard tackling play which Jordy is renowned on avoiding.
Unfortunantely for them the depth of the Saints bottom 6 were woeful today and Jordy would only make them look a little worse. I tend to think after today the Saints may pass on him based that they will feel they may have 1 or 2 years left in their premiership window whereas if they had won they would have had nothing to lose and possibly with the pressure of the club they might have had 1 or 2 free hits to add to their success.
I hope I am wrong but it may end up being our call to either honor his final year or paying him out to get rid of him cos frankly after todays tough tackling brutal final Jordy won't be on any clubs radar. Geelong's half back line kept the Saints out in the second half and kept Geelong in the game in the first. Jordy has none of the characteristics and game of Enright Corey Milburn that can stand up to the rigors and pressure of a GF.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2009, 07:55:28 PM »
At least Jordie could've kept up in pace with Byrnes than Ralph Clarke did who was burned off 3 times in the last quarter. Let's talk it up people for the RFC's sake lol  ;D.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2009, 07:59:09 PM »
Yeah Clarke had a shocker, but when has Jordy chased? Byrnes would have been on the Southern Stand wing on his own at least Clarke was there and was not good enough, Jordy would have just zoned off. We'll be stuck with him for another season. He is our trash and won't be anybody elses treasure.  :banghead

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2009, 08:10:29 PM »
Lyon mentioned in his aftermatch media conference that they will trade for players as well as draft them. Can we convince him that Jordie is better than Ralph Clarke, Dempster or Milne lol.

Reckon they'll be after strong bodies. Geelongs wrested control of the game. Too many to mention. McMahon gives them nothing.

Tigermonk

« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2009, 10:18:54 AM »
Oh please is this topic still going
McMahon is finished as a AFL footballer.
He is one of the worst footballers l seen ever.
No-one at any other clubs will even be talking about him   :rollin

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2009, 11:30:35 AM »
The Mcmhaon going to the tigers Rumour is just as bad as tommy Hawkins leaving the cats. Haha no worries. Cats won because of their hard bodies today and their players stood up when it counted. The last thing the saints is a hack like mcmahon who goes missing 90% of the game. Won't happen I'm sad to say 
McMahon going to the tigers? He's already there!

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2009, 11:43:35 AM »
Reckon the Saints might be interested in N. Brown....
Milne and Schneider aren't big game performers.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2009, 01:12:27 PM »
Would think based on yesterday that Jordie would have been as useful as Farren Ray  :thumbsup

So based on that let's get this deal done and for the betterment of the St Kilda Footy Club who I deeply care for (as I may have mentioned in other posts over the last week) I think we (the RFC) should send Jordie on his way  :thumbsup

On Brown NG - I see Blue skies for him  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline 3rogerd

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2009, 01:26:24 PM »
Would think based on yesterday that Jordie would have been as useful as Farren Ray  :thumbsup

So based on that let's get this deal done and for the betterment of the St Kilda Footy Club who I deeply care for (as I may have mentioned in other posts over the last week) I think we (the RFC) should send Jordie on his way  :thumbsup

Navy Blue.

Tigermonk

« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2009, 04:24:34 PM »

you kidding me your comparing Farren Ray to McMahon thats joke of the season
Farren Ray has been very consistant all year & is kept quite on the big day  :rollin so were others but to have a shot at him is below the belt
McMahon cant even play good football on any given day let alone being consistant in the VFL is hard for him
If he is considered to even play AFL for Richmond next year then l will ring the media & publicly cut up my membership next to the Jack Dyer Statue for all to see what the club is doing punishing the supporters with his pathetic display of child football & l will go barrack for another club because seriously he makes me ill  :lol

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2009, 06:07:49 PM »
Havent you already said you wouldn't get a membership for next year?

Tigermonk

« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2009, 06:10:21 PM »
Havent you already said you wouldn't get a membership for next year?

you only have to pay for a child membership cause thats the age you act  ;D
l would buy one & go outside the building just to burn it in front of the RFC

Jackstar is back

« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2009, 07:38:08 PM »

WP, Farren is miles better than Jordy.
Farren had an ordinary day, his year has been terrific, you might want to look at his contested marks for the year.
Jordie = :chuck