Author Topic: DIDNT TAKE LONG FOR JADE TO LOSE THE PLAYERS LOL  (Read 1345 times)

TigerTimeII

DIDNT TAKE LONG FOR JADE TO LOSE THE PLAYERS LOL
« on: August 16, 2009, 10:12:57 AM »
i thought jade could coach and had a good rapport with the group
oh how so quick he has lost them, after his comments about the team over the past dew weeks, telling the medis how it is
but killing their confidence at the same time.
jade was too focused on winning the media over on not his own group
seeya later man with a girls name

Ramps

Re: DIDNT TAKE LONG FOR JADE TO LOSE THE PLAYERS LOL
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 10:15:20 AM »
So youve dropped off him? I thought you were a big supporter of Jades?

TigerTimeII

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 10:35:40 AM »
So youve dropped off him? I thought you were a big supporter of Jades?

i was initially, i admit that , i thought he was a good honest communicator

but the last few weeks, when th egoings got tough, he has like others passed the blame , and given every excuse that we are sick of hearing

culture

weak minded

no heart

bla bla bla

he has just become inlove with feeding the media poo we already know

it was his job to start changing the mindset, the culture etc, but rather do that , he just embarrassed the boys more

his methods have failed!

we were sick of wallte blaming danny for his failures, we dont want our next coach to make excuses, we want our next coach to make his mark! and make change!!!!
the past is history, we must move fwd and move fast

or else we will become extinct as a club

Ramps

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 11:04:28 AM »
I agree that time is of the essence. The next coach has to cut hard, fast and deep. The list needs to be savagely cut. Players who dont care, players who cannot play to instructions, players who fall into bad habits need to go. No if buts or maybes.

Gigantor

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 11:14:02 AM »
will the new coach feel secure and confidant enough to make the changes with list ,philosophy ,etc that is necessary.Maybe we need someone with a bigger profile who can take on this club and change it for the better once and for all.
Hope one of these final candidates can do this ,but I'm not overly confident to be honest

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 10:32:28 AM »
The players have lost themselves in a culture of self preservation in a crap side.

As Ramps said a quick and deep cull with a hard coach would appear to be the way for the RFC to come out the other side

Jackstar is back

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 11:15:50 AM »
will the new coach feel secure and confidant enough to make the changes with list ,philosophy ,etc that is necessary.Maybe we need someone with a bigger profile who can take on this club and change it for the better once and for all.
Hope one of these final candidates can do this ,but I'm not overly confident to be honest

Neither am I.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 11:20:49 AM »

Neither am I.

There has to be a rule somewhere that you cant bag out the new coach before you know his name.  ;D

Ramps

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 11:22:22 AM »
The first week after R22 will be telling: The retirements need to be announced, we're not going to get anything for some players, so instead of wasting peoples time like Greg Miller who used to wait, the new coach should delist another 5 or 6 immediately. Within 1 week of arrival new coach needs to have cleared out between 10 and 12 players and that is before trading. I dont think we have much to trade but 2 or 3 should also be put for trade and that would make around 14 changes. Within 1 week of appointment Im hoping all fitness staff have been shown the door as well as the assistants not including Campbell or Rawlings. The club should also book all the players into doing a big team program starting with a Kokoda trek. Thats the type of innitial statement that needs to be made.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 11:37:27 AM »
The first week after R22 will be telling: The retirements need to be announced, we're not going to get anything for some players, so instead of wasting peoples time like Greg Miller who used to wait, the new coach should delist another 5 or 6 immediately. Within 1 week of arrival new coach needs to have cleared out between 10 and 12 players and that is before trading. I dont think we have much to trade but 2 or 3 should also be put for trade and that would make around 14 changes. Within 1 week of appointment Im hoping all fitness staff have been shown the door as well as the assistants not including Campbell or Rawlings. The club should also book all the players into doing a big team program starting with a Kokoda trek. Thats the type of innitial statement that needs to be made.

kakoda lol, thats a load of bs imo, thats not why the hawks won a flag. and if we did go to kakoda , knowing our luck , the plain would crash

they supposedly did team building programs last yr, that never worked

they just need to be all taken away blindfolded, dumped in the dessert somwhere  and left to survive . lord of teh flies type stuff, watch them cry or die, or maybe they will truly bond for survival

Jackstar is back

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 11:40:03 AM »

Kokoda is $5000 a person, it aint going to happen.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 11:47:30 AM »

kakoda lol, thats a load of bs imo, thats not why the hawks won a flag. and if we did go to kakoda , knowing our luck , the plain would crash

they supposedly did team building programs last yr, that never worked

they just need to be all taken away blindfolded, dumped in the dessert somwhere  and left to survive . lord of teh flies type stuff, watch them cry or die, or maybe they will truly bond for survival

if we announced a trip to kakoda they would all line up and ask that loser March if they could bring their mrs too or in some cases their "partners"

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 12:25:57 PM »
it was his job to start changing the mindset, the culture etc, but rather do that , he just embarrassed the boys more

his methods have failed!

He embarrassed them - what about them .... and what the players have done to embarrass themselves ::)

So let me see

Not criticising the players didn't work, the last coach remember him his name was Wallace would not make one critical comment about them publicly while he was there and gee dind't that work a treat.

Now we have the opposite where they finally get put to the sword and are publicly questioned and they don't like that either

You don't think for a minute it may actually have something to do with the players and their mindset?

As I said somewhere else it wouldn't matter who was coaching them based on Saturday's insipid effort it wouldn't have made one scrap of difference

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 04:00:39 PM »

his methods have failed!

He embarrassed them - what about them .... and what the players have done to embarrass themselves ::)

So let me see

Not criticising the players didn't work, the last coach remember him his name was Wallace would not make one critical comment about them publicly while he was there and gee dind't that work a treat.

Now we have the opposite where they finally get put to the sword and are publicly questioned and they don't like that either

You don't think for a minute it may actually have something to do with the players and their mindset?

As I said somewhere else it wouldn't matter who was coaching them based on Saturday's insipid effort it wouldn't have made one scrap of difference

:clapping

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2009, 07:11:23 PM »
The players have lost themselves in a culture of self preservation in a crap side.

As Ramps said a quick and deep cull with a hard coach would appear to be the way for the RFC to come out the other side
Agree and that self preservation attitude multiplies towards the end of a season when careers are on the line. Hopefully decisions on players not up to it are already made.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd