Author Topic: Australian Politics thread [merged]  (Read 766610 times)

10 FLAGS

Re: Australian Politics thread [merged]
« Reply #555 on: August 13, 2011, 11:46:05 AM »

A Liberal National Party candidate has stepped aside as his party investigates an email in which he allegedly said he hopes Prime Minister Julia Gillard "follows the history" of assassinated US president John F Kennedy.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-08-12/lnp-hopeful-stands-aside-over-gillard-email/2837414

Quality mob this opposition.

>:(

more quality than the rubbish and trash thats in government at a federal level at the moment anyway!

« Reply #556 on: August 13, 2011, 11:46:45 AM »

A Liberal National Party candidate has stepped aside as his party investigates an email in which he allegedly said he hopes Prime Minister Julia Gillard "follows the history" of assassinated US president John F Kennedy.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-08-12/lnp-hopeful-stands-aside-over-gillard-email/2837414

more quality than the rubbish and trash thats in government at a federal level at the moment anyway!

yeah, right.

:lol

« Reply #557 on: August 14, 2011, 07:40:25 AM »

The Liberal Party is struggling to bring in sufficient funds and donations, its federal president has admitted, casting doubts over its ability to fight a snap election.

With a hung parliament and Labor having to govern with the support of the Greens and independents, Mr Stockdale says illness, death, or a revolt by Labor backbenchers could trigger an election at any moment.

"We do not have the resources we need right now," he said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-08-13/cash-strapped-liberal-party-appeals-for-donations/2838056

The tide is turning even the Liberal fauthful are getting sick of Abbott and refusing to contribute to the negativity.

:thumbsup

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #558 on: August 14, 2011, 11:15:03 AM »

Not condoning it. But come on there's bad eggs in both party's. Always have been always will be.

« Reply #559 on: August 14, 2011, 11:36:48 AM »

Not condoning it. But come on there's bad eggs in both party's. Always have been always will be.

No you are 100% wrong.

Every Labor person is as pure as the driven snow.

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #560 on: August 14, 2011, 12:58:08 PM »

No you are 100% wrong.

1965 from your blind support for anything Labor do and the false statements you have made about liberals in this thread. I have no doubt that you truly believe that.

I wonder how the hard workers of the health services feel about there union fee's being spent to pay for ALP MP Craig Thomson prostitutes bill.  You can highly likely see his marginal seat change at the next election now.

« Reply #561 on: August 14, 2011, 06:15:19 PM »

No you are 100% wrong.

1965 from your blind support for anything Labor do and the false statements you have made about liberals in this thread. I have no doubt that you truly believe that.

I wonder how the hard workers of the health services feel about there union fee's being spent to pay for ALP MP Craig Thomson prostitutes bill.  You can highly likely see his marginal seat change at the next election now.

All in fun.

Politicians are all bastards.

Although I find Tony's "bring down the govt at all costs" a bit hard to take.

:thumbsup

Go Tigers  :cheers

10 FLAGS

« Reply #562 on: August 14, 2011, 06:43:19 PM »
Labor is finished federally. On there last legs. After Gilligan/ sorry Gillard you wont see Labor in power for 15 years at least. She's destroyed Labors credibility and brand and cost them a generation of voters.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #563 on: August 14, 2011, 07:39:58 PM »
id put money on Mr Rabbit returning the favour.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #564 on: August 14, 2011, 07:44:35 PM »
Labor is finished federally. On there last legs. After Gilligan/ sorry Gillard you wont see Labor in power for 15 years at least. She's destroyed Labors credibility and brand and cost them a generation of voters.

Not going to go into a debate about if they've destroyed the brand. But it does seem like something is going a miss at the Labor HQ at the moment. They have turned off NSW voters off until they get sick of Barry and just want change. So give that about a decade or a little bit more.
Lost Vic look like losing QLD and TAS. W.A they don't seem to be that strong either. If there was ever a need for a strong federal labor to help pull back voters that have lost touch at state level this would of been the perfect opportunity.   

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #565 on: August 14, 2011, 08:51:09 PM »

Gilligan. Now thats funny...

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #566 on: August 14, 2011, 10:02:29 PM »
After Gilligan/ sorry Gillard you wont see Labor in power for 15 years at least. She's destroyed Labors credibility and brand and cost them a generation of voters.

I dunno man. Voters are increasingly becoming fickle of pollies and their inability to deliver tangible benefits to people, and buggering things up. State and Fed.

When the libs get in, they'll probably be gone in 2 terms too. The days of 4 term governments are over.

« Reply #567 on: August 14, 2011, 10:08:08 PM »
FFS Dookie don't start making sense. I couldn't cope.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #568 on: August 14, 2011, 10:26:53 PM »
FFS Dookie don't start making sense. I couldn't cope.

Sorry 65, we now return to our regular programing. 

Boobs, gooch, wiener, fart, VaJayjay

« Reply #569 on: August 16, 2011, 06:55:34 AM »

Liberal may face probe over station clash

The Age understands that Liberal Speaker Ken Smith has found there are grounds for an investigation into backbencher Michael Gidley over his explanation of a June incident when he confronted Labor staff handing out flyers.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/liberal-may-face-probe-over-station-clash-20110815-1iuq6.html#ixzz1V8JfKdhL

Another lying liberal bastard.