Author Topic: Australian Politics thread [merged]  (Read 766571 times)

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
Re: Australian Politics thread [merged]
« Reply #4695 on: February 14, 2020, 05:11:51 PM »
You voted for Labor mate.

Give it a rest.

They're both corrupt. Neither one is worse than the other in that department

Did I? Really? You I know this for fact?  :wallywink

And no, I won't give to a rest. I don't give a rats which side of politics it falls under (though to some on here it's a massive influencer) this sort of corruption is wrong. Yes it has happened before and likely will happen again but that doesn't make right or acceptable

To have a PM that is so out of touch with reality and who blatantly lies time and time again to protect his job and his mates is insulting to ever Australian, yes including those who voted for them.

People want to shrug their shoulders be complacent and say "it happens" then go ahead but don't criticise those who want better for this great country of ours. Because we deserve better than this

I don't think claiming you didn't vote Labor works out well for you given the alternative....... :shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #4696 on: February 14, 2020, 06:39:27 PM »
Claiming?  :banghead

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4697 on: February 14, 2020, 10:24:31 PM »
:shh :shh

feel free to list your votes................ :shh :shh :shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #4698 on: February 15, 2020, 06:59:24 AM »
:shh :shh

feel free to list your votes................ :shh :shh :shh

I will if you will  ;D

FYI

Just in case you've forgotten at an election you can either vote or not vote.

When one votes you actually cast 2 votes one for the  Lower house and one for the upper house

People don't necessarily vote the same way for each .... you are allowed to do that  :rollin

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4699 on: February 15, 2020, 10:50:09 AM »
You’re not even slightly humorous and your attempt at being patronising is a good example of why the left never gets anywhere

But sure

Below the line - Liberal Democrats, Craig Garland, One Nation and a slather of independents

Above the line - One Nation, Nationals, Liberals, Labor, United Aus, Greens.

Your turn

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #4700 on: February 15, 2020, 11:03:58 AM »
You’re not even slightly humorous and your attempt at being patronising is a good example of why the left never gets anywhere

But sure

Below the line - Liberal Democrats, Craig Garland, One Nation and a slather of independents

Above the line - One Nation, Nationals, Liberals, Labor, United Aus, Green's.

Your turn

Unbelievable.   :help

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4701 on: February 15, 2020, 11:06:57 AM »
Are you imploding again :lol

:cheers

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #4702 on: February 15, 2020, 11:21:57 AM »
 :shh

#deplorables :shh

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4703 on: February 15, 2020, 01:07:54 PM »
Is that some anti-gay Labor splinter group? Like the old DLP? :shh

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4704 on: February 15, 2020, 01:44:22 PM »
:lol

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4705 on: February 16, 2020, 12:07:56 AM »
You voted for Labor mate.

Give it a rest.

They're both corrupt. Neither one is worse than the other in that department

Did I? Really? You I know this for fact?  :wallywink

And no, I won't give to a rest. I don't give a rats which side of politics it falls under (though to some on here it's a massive influencer) this sort of corruption is wrong. Yes it has happened before and likely will happen again but that doesn't make right or acceptable

To have a PM that is so out of touch with reality and who blatantly lies time and time again to protect his job and his mates is insulting to ever Australian, yes including those who voted for them.

People want to shrug their shoulders be complacent and say "it happens" then go ahead but don't criticise those who want better for this great country of ours. Because we deserve better than this

Sorry to say but you have completely lost your marbles.

No one said it's okay what has happened here, but you are a complete hypocrite when it comes to politics.

Bushfires occurred and you were all over Scomo from Marketing like  a boo at a goodes game. I'm not 100% but did you say he should step down? He wasn't directly involved in the deaths, but sure he needed to be held to account. Go back 10 years and I  couldnt find anything about how a brumby led government acted during black Saturday. Dan Andrews isn't clean either but yet I'm guessing no complaints there.

WP that kind of attitude in a political sense, is a big reason IMO why people still vote right and it seems to be on the winning team more often that not.

Your anger only seems to occur when your favoured side  is not leading a government.  :shh

Keep it up though shorten appreciates it.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4706 on: February 16, 2020, 07:55:32 PM »

Wouldn’t expect a reply

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #4707 on: February 17, 2020, 11:43:22 AM »

Wouldn’t expect a reply

Apologies I forgot about this and had family stuff on yesterday. Hope that's ok with you  >:(

For the house of Reps I voted ALP but preferenced my way not their way, so the Lib dude got on at 3 instead of 5. Clive Palmers candidate who abused me because I wouldn't take their card got preferenced last

And in the Senate voted for Hinch's Justice Party because of what he achieved regarding Sex Offender register , Roysl Commission into Child Abuse etc.

As for Frankie bit of FYI for you. Yet again you had to throw in an insult...regarding Dan Andrews don't like the men at all. What he did to Fire fighters in their last EBA was disgraceful, what he did to the then minister who spoke out against it was even worse.

And as for #ScottyFromMarketing never said it but great suggestion, he should go. Not for the bushfire fiasco but this corruption. This far worse than him taking a holiday and lying about it

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4708 on: February 17, 2020, 02:11:07 PM »
Yes just like Keating resigned in the wake of the Ros Kelly sports rorts affair....oh wait... :shh

- Thomas Sowell

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #4709 on: February 17, 2020, 03:12:45 PM »
Yes just like Keating resigned in the wake of the Ros Kelly sports rorts affair....oh wait... :shh

:lol :lol

And I get accused of only bagging my non preferred side of politics

Dredging up things from 20+ years ago  :lol

If the forum existed back then I'd be going after Mr Banana Republic as hard as I time am #ScottyFromMarketing

Corruption is corruption, the side of politics is totally irrelevant .... unless of course you are suggesting otherwise