Author Topic: Australian Politics thread [merged]  (Read 766740 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Australian Politics thread [merged]
« Reply #5100 on: June 15, 2020, 01:30:53 AM »
who cares :banghead

lets focus on dans performance as premier and the protestor who has covid now

:lol :lol

And just on Andrew's performance - it has been excellent.

you still think his performance has been excellent WP? to refresh your memory this is the bloke who Dan the man let back in to his own party :shh

"I will not sit down, never sit down and negotiate with people who refuse to call out denigration of women.”

https://www.crikey.com.au/2018/11/29/adem-somyurek-cabinet/?fbclid=IwAR2s3Hj15NbhLu86YUej3bp25JcygZXX5Kh4XoRBR_vexyr5ZUpHXxbSrJ4
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #5101 on: June 15, 2020, 06:14:10 AM »
And time for a Royal Commission into the ALP in Victoria.

Cant wait to see the response from TT.

Its fun watching Labor destroy itself.

God this is boring. Why assume IGAF about the Labor party (Federal or State)?

I am anti Scotty from Marketing but that doesn't mean I am staunch Labor.

And why am I anti Scotty from Marketing? If you had actualy read my posts you would know.

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #5102 on: June 15, 2020, 07:08:36 AM »
Are you happy that a Turkish Taxi Driver is in charge of the ALP government lol.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #5103 on: June 15, 2020, 07:16:42 AM »

you still think his performance has been excellent WP? to refresh your memory this is the bloke who Dan the man let back in to his own party :shh

"I will not sit down, never sit down and negotiate with people who refuse to call out denigration of women.”

https://www.crikey.com.au/2018/11/29/adem-somyurek-cabinet/?fbclid=IwAR2s3Hj15NbhLu86YUej3bp25JcygZXX5Kh4XoRBR_vexyr5ZUpHXxbSrJ4

Another nice bait there Frankie...

Now another great selective post by you twisting a comment on one topic to another  the topic to suit your purpose

My comment about the Dan Andrews doing a good job was about the COVID19 pandemic.  Was that not what we were talking about? So on the matter of COVID, yes I stand by my comment he is doing a good job.

Just like ScoMo is doing a good job around managing ferderally though this pandemic

Now onto the 60 mins story last night about the branch stacking.

Somyurek should immediately be sacked, failure to do so is failure of leadership. It is totally unaccpetable and in no way can be condoned... he should never been allowed back in the party let alone parliament

Simply Andrews should sack him this morning, the party should boot him and those who a party to this (Marlene whatever her name is) put as well. And of story

But.... If I recall correctly when the current govts sports rort saga came to light you yourself dismissed it and said all parties do it and then dragged up an ALP scandal from 3 decades earlier to make you point. Further, for memory (and correct me of I'm wrong) you basically said what had happened was acceptable, nothing to see here.

Can I respectfully suggest that you apply th he same standards to all political parties not just the one's you dont0 like, respect or deem irrelevant. You can't have it both ways. You can't sledge hammer one and turn a blind eye to another

Beach stacking is a rort and unacceptable. The sports grants saga is also a rort and is just as bad and should be called out as such and those responsible for it sacked or they should resign

Again respectfuly, whack one side and condoning the other is hypocritical

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5104 on: June 15, 2020, 07:29:37 AM »

Another nice bait there Frankie...

Now another great selective post by you twisting a comment on one topic to another  the topic to suit your purpose

My comment about the Dan Andrews doing a good job was about the COVID19 pandemic.  Was that not what we were talking about? So on the matter of COVID, yes I stand by my comment he is doing a good job.

Just like ScoMo is doing a good job around managing ferderally though this pandemic

Now onto the 60 mins story last night about the branch stacking.

Somyurek should immediately be sacked, failure to do so is failure of leadership. It is totally unaccpetable and in no way can be condoned... he should never been allowed back in the party let alone parliament

Simply Andrews should sack him this morning, the party should boot him and those who a party to this (Marlene whatever her name is) put as well. And of story

But.... If I recall correctly when the current govts sports rort saga came to light you yourself dismissed it and said all parties do it and then dragged up an ALP scandal from 3 decades earlier to make you point. Further, for memory (and correct me of I'm wrong) you basically said what had happened was acceptable, nothing to see here.

Can I respectfully suggest that you apply th he same standards to all political parties not just the one's you dont0 like, respect or deem irrelevant. You can't have it both ways. You can't sledge hammer one and turn a blind eye to another

Beach stacking is a rort and unacceptable. The sports grants saga is also a rort and is just as bad and should be called out as such and those responsible for it sacked or they should resign

Again respectfuly, whack one side and condoning the other is hypocritical

aarg yes when it suits you then lets drum up the other side. Lets head back to the bushfire fiasco shall well. I recall you refuse to acknowledge who was in charge of Black Saturday, that but went to town on a guy who made the wrong choice to go to hawaii for a few days, and has no real bearing on state issues. You have a history of picking only one side, lets be honest.

Rorting lying stealing its all bad, no matter who is involved and a royal commission into the Victorian Libs will bring more of their lies.

There is only only Premier who said this.

can we get your views on that now?

The Victoria Liberals are a mess and the fish rots at the top. He needs to come out today and sack all those involved for a start then look himself in the mirror

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #5105 on: June 15, 2020, 08:11:50 AM »
No doubt Scotty from Marketing will be happy to have the spotlight off his own stuff-ups.
The Labor party will get its act together fairly quickly. 
The federal and state elections are still 2 years away.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #5106 on: June 15, 2020, 08:18:57 AM »

aarg yes when it suits you then lets drum up the other side. Lets head back to the bushfire fiasco shall well. I recall you refuse to acknowledge who was in charge of Black Saturday, that but went to town on a guy who made the wrong choice to go to hawaii for a few days, and has no real bearing on state issues. You have a history of picking only one side, lets be honest.

Rorting lying stealing its all bad, no matter who is involved and a royal commission into the Victorian Libs will bring more of their lies.

There is only only Premier who said this.

can we get your views on that now?

The Victoria Liberals are a mess and the fish rots at the top. He needs to come out today and sack all those involved for a start then look himself in the mirror

I'm confused did you mean to say "Liberals"?

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5107 on: June 15, 2020, 08:43:57 AM »
Are you happy that a Turkish Taxi Driver is in charge of the ALP government lol.

Any response TT

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #5108 on: June 15, 2020, 09:22:04 AM »

Any response TT
To quote Scotty from Marketing. I don't accept the premise of your question.

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5109 on: June 15, 2020, 09:31:26 AM »
The left is in crisis this morning. And whilst the left is in crisis Scotty from marketing is announcing major projects across the nation aimed at creating 60,000-70,000 new jobs.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #5110 on: June 15, 2020, 10:37:43 AM »
The left is in crisis this morning. And whilst the left is in crisis Scotty from marketing is announcing major projects across the nation aimed at creating 60,000-70,000 new jobs.

How many jobs and over how many years. And how many of the projects will go to overseas companies?
Sounds like another stuff up to me.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #5111 on: June 15, 2020, 11:29:16 AM »
Trump should take a leaf out of Dan Andrews book.

When you have a press conference you answer every question.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5112 on: June 15, 2020, 11:52:32 AM »
Trump should take a leaf out of Dan Andrews book.

When you have a press conference you answer every question with a lie

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5113 on: June 15, 2020, 11:54:01 AM »

Any response TT

why bother you wont get anything back of value. Bring 65 back i say.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #5114 on: June 15, 2020, 12:22:19 PM »

Any response TT

why bother you wont get anything back of value. Bring 65 back i say.

I did respond. Just didn't give an answer you wanted.