Author Topic: Australian Politics thread [merged]  (Read 766576 times)

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
Re: Australian Politics thread [merged]
« Reply #6180 on: September 13, 2023, 10:02:13 PM »
The other imbecile posts rubbish links ad nauseam for years

Finally we get jack of it and respond and it’s “trolling”

Guess it depends which side people are on lol

Regardless , Anthony Albanese is an absolute disgrace and he must go .. if this yes/no debate can help facilitate that, it would be fantastic

This behaviour pre election is why I’ve never liked the man .. and it isn’t relevant which party he is from .. it’s because he is weak as pee as a man

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/federal-election/analysis/answer-the-question-anthony-albaneses-reckoning/news-story/3dcdd9f2b35f6f3048c65f2bdd4456a8?amp&nk=4a5e0cd36213d2c2bb15569efc899bc5-1694606244

He can skull schooners to try and impress .. but just because it worked for Bob Hawke, doesn’t mean it works for nerdy Sneezy Dwarf

He’s WEAK

Will be lovely when this imposter is gone

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #6181 on: September 13, 2023, 11:48:31 PM »

It's so utterly pathetic isn't it - over a decade of his blatant crap and the ALP trained parrot is still totally not a spamming troll according to WP with any post that calls it out still getting deleted - but it's taken barely a month for  WP himself  to cry "trolling" against comments from the other side...the toxic environment that the left and the likes of #apartheidalbo have created in this country and just more proof that he must go.... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #6182 on: September 14, 2023, 01:16:06 AM »
Albo must go, has to go. Anyone that defends him is a trolling ALP fanboi
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #6183 on: September 14, 2023, 03:46:35 AM »
In England (Port Isaac ATM).
Will respond early Oct when I'm back home.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #6184 on: September 14, 2023, 07:26:48 AM »
In England (Port Isaac ATM).
Will respond early Oct when I'm back home.

Gee, we can hardly wait
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #6185 on: September 14, 2023, 07:37:06 AM »

It's so utterly pathetic isn't it - over a decade of his blatant crap and the ALP trained parrot is still totally not a spamming troll according to WP with any post that calls it out still getting deleted - but it's taken barely a month for  WP himself  to cry "trolling" against comments from the other side...the toxic environment that the left and the likes of #apartheidalbo have created in this country and just more proof that he must go.... :shh

I used the term trolling because you Dio have been calling out other posts as trolling for the last I don't know, what 4+ years when we whether we like it or not ( and I don't BTW because they add nothing) they actually don't break the rules.

Yes they're bloody annoying but they don't actually break the rules. Posting an article with a link isn't a rule breaker

BTW you may not have noticed that not one of yours, Damo's, Frankie's or AT's "Albo must go" have been removed. Why? Because they don't break the rules.

I used the term to hopefully get a clear response and explanation to this so called Apartheid wave we are facing but sadly it looks like no one has the courage to give their reasoning.

It is really unfortunate that with this referendum coming up and considering its significance there has been no real, honest debate or discussion about it on this thread.

IMHO this used to be great thread but over the last few years the great discussions and debate have been lost. It is one of the reasons I rarely post in it.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6186 on: September 14, 2023, 07:52:35 AM »

I used the term trolling because you Dio have been calling out other posts as trolling for the last I don't know, what 4+ years when we whether we like it or not ( and I don't BTW because they add nothing) they actually don't break the rules.

Yes they're bloody annoying but they don't actually break the rules. Posting an article with a link isn't a rule breaker

BTW you may not have noticed that not one of yours, Damo's, Frankie's or AT's "Albo must go" have been removed. Why? Because they don't break the rules.

I used the term to hopefully get a clear response and explanation to this so called Apartheid wave we are facing but sadly it looks like no one has the courage to give their reasoning.

It is really unfortunate that with this referendum coming up and considering its significance there has been no real, honest debate or discussion about it on this thread.

IMHO this used to be great thread but over the last few years the great discussions and debate have been lost. It is one of the reasons I rarely post in it.

Yep agreed.

You can't have any opinion here without being ridiculed. There's no decent debate in good faith.

Has become just a silly troll thread for deep set allegiance completely devoid of discussion.

It's a shame because personally I am really on the fence about the voice and would welcome some constructive conversation since I don't know what to do with my vote yet.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6187 on: September 14, 2023, 08:15:56 AM »

You pick and choose when to use the term WP.

That is a fact unfortunately.

Plenty of other troll posts on here go unnoticed not that I give a stuff either way :shh

It doesn't change the fact that the airhead must go, and go now. He is splitting a country and now he has split the thread, something not even comrade managed to do.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6188 on: September 14, 2023, 08:36:48 AM »

Yep agreed.

You can't have any opinion here without being ridiculed. There's no decent debate in good faith.

Has become just a silly troll thread for deep set allegiance completely devoid of discussion.

It's a shame because personally I am really on the fence about the voice and would welcome some constructive conversation since I don't know what to do with my vote yet.

You will survive if not don't post, simple.

Pretty sure no one has said you can't do that. I want nothing to do with it, and it has very little to  taking away our land, and more to do with my lack of trust of these politicians. It's a stupid white male referendum to make amends for whatever they think they done. I have clients in Darwin who said most people there don't understand it either.  If it loses airhead albo should take the fall for completely screwing this up and splitting the nation further.

Look at the WA situation. They introduced a law for the farmers on aboriginal land then back tracked. People read that and it's no wonder they have doubts. Airhead albo standing next to Joyce with his planes  having  YES planted on them. A week later he has resigned, and now just lost a court battle for ripping off his workers. You can't tell me the airhead wasn't being political when he engaged with Joyce on that Qatar deal. :shh

I also laugh at posts like WP  this is all very political. Wake the bloody hell up.

Everything is political, Covid was political, this is political. Everything is.

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6189 on: September 14, 2023, 08:45:47 AM »
Agree Frankie
Dutton (or Mr Potato Head as his biggest fans call him) wouldn’t have split the thread in this way

That in itself tells me times up for Sneezy

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #6190 on: September 14, 2023, 03:13:26 PM »
Agree Frankie
Dutton (or Mr Potato Head as his biggest fans call him) wouldn’t have split the thread in this way

That in itself tells me times up for Sneezy

Next election is in 2025.

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6191 on: September 14, 2023, 05:04:00 PM »

Don't stress, it isn't early October either
Time and dates don't matter

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6192 on: September 14, 2023, 05:07:16 PM »

And a little side note.

Labor has made and absolute artform of changing leaders mid term , so lets not pretend election dates mean anything for whether Sneezy must go or not

Is it Ruddy we want? Or Julia, or hang on a second, its Rudd.

Precedent has been set

Sneezy must go!
#TimeToGoAlbo

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #6193 on: September 14, 2023, 05:47:49 PM »

And a little side note.

Labor has made and absolute artform of changing leaders mid term , so lets not pretend election dates mean anything for whether Sneezy must go or not

Is it Ruddy we want? Or Julia, or hang on a second, its Rudd.

Precedent has been set

Sneezy must go!
#TimeToGoAlbo
The leader before Albo was Bill Shorten who held the position for 6 years. More lies from the Liberal right wing.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6194 on: September 14, 2023, 05:57:00 PM »
Marcia Langton has spoken. We are all racists.

No wonder this whole thing is a shambles.

Even Kamahl has a new version of Johnny Farnhams song  :lol :lol

According to Langton and possibly many others we are all racist.  :shh