Author Topic: Richmond Vs Bombers  (Read 66081 times)

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: Richmond Vs Bombers
« Reply #120 on: May 18, 2012, 08:15:29 PM »
I'm not convinced Crameri is 100% over that knee issue, still looked very slow on the lead last week.....

Maybe someone needs to lay the studs into the joint

Que Kingy  :whistle

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #121 on: May 18, 2012, 08:23:35 PM »
I'm not convinced Crameri is 100% over that knee issue, still looked very slow on the lead last week.....

Maybe someone needs to lay the studs into the joint

Que Kingy  :whistle

:clapping

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #122 on: May 18, 2012, 08:51:55 PM »
ryder has never played a good game v us
maric will hold his own
we have structure and its held firm all year thus far
the only thing that will beat us is us , we are better than them

You didn't see Dreamtime 2009? Ryder turned that match. :help

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #123 on: May 18, 2012, 09:05:14 PM »
>:(

Yeah, coz Hurls has completely dominated this year hasnt he? 'One of the toughest players in the comp?' DO you honestly believe that. We have many players on our team who are harder. Tuck, Rance, Cotch just to name a few. Have you been smoking billies and reading bomberblitz? Gee whiz.
Jack has kicked 8 goals in the past two weeks and leads our tackles inside 50 as well as ground ball gets inside 50. Oh but you dont like his attitude so i guess he is poo. Yep Hurley will smash him. What a great thing to say before a game. onya, guy. Well, said guy. Personally, I cant wait to see Watson smash Cotchin. Coz Watson is one of the hardest players in the comp.  oh boy.
You got a vendetta against one of our own, Coach. It saddens me.

ps. i still love you.

LMAO at you stealing Hardwick's stats. Dan Jackson is a great player. He leads the league in saying "my bad" the most times on the field.

Take your Richmond nut hugging hat off, Willy. It wasn't too long ago you got stuck into Greg Tambling and i backed you up on that pooty site as well. It's only an opinion. Hurley is a top notch defender...I reckon he's a better defender than forward. Who are the many other players that are tougher? Not sure anyone is tougher than him apart from maybe Chimp. Hurley is fearless. Even the biggest Riewoldt nut huggers would admit he's been a bit lazy and isn't leading enough. It's a pity because he's close to the best forward in the comp when on song. I don't take back my comment. Hurley will stuffing flog him if Riewoldt refuses to hit up :thumbsup and I don't give a damn what you think of the comment. We used to take the pee out of people who never stated their true thoughts

and yes, have been smoking billies and reading Bomber Blitz. :thumbsup I AM SIGNING UP FOR THE WAR MACHINE YIEW :cheers

Mate, me having a crack at Tambling is a fair way from you taking every opportunity to hang poo on Jack . Tambling is a nobody and his and Jack's contributions and commitment to the club are poles apart.

I actually dont have a problem with anything you have said in your last post there, bar the fact that you clearly overate Hurley's hardness. Honestly reckon he is harder than Rance? get outta town. I dont have the time to go through the list of players that are tougher than your boy Hurles, coz its a stuffing long list. 'Maybe, Chimp?'. of course, stuffing chimp!!! is Hurley Geez? Who are you man?

Not saying Jack isnt lazy at times or that he is immune to criticism.  I just dont see why you would want to blow smoke up Hurley's ass and talk about one of our own getting 'murdered' before we have even played the pricks. Particularly when the tiges are playing decent footy. Jack's kicked 8 in the last two weeks. Its not like he is doing nothing.

I'm aware that yours is 'only an opinion' but coming from a tiger fan, i think its a poo one. And if those stats are good enough for Dimma, then they're good enough for Willy.  ;D

Im off to sink some more tinns and work on my nut hugging technique.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #124 on: May 18, 2012, 09:14:59 PM »
i wanna nut hug brad miller.

what sweet places that would get me near
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #125 on: May 18, 2012, 09:15:24 PM »
>:(

Yeah, coz Hurls has completely dominated this year hasnt he? 'One of the toughest players in the comp?' DO you honestly believe that. We have many players on our team who are harder. Tuck, Rance, Cotch just to name a few. Have you been smoking billies and reading bomberblitz? Gee whiz.
Jack has kicked 8 goals in the past two weeks and leads our tackles inside 50 as well as ground ball gets inside 50. Oh but you dont like his attitude so i guess he is poo. Yep Hurley will smash him. What a great thing to say before a game. onya, guy. Well, said guy. Personally, I cant wait to see Watson smash Cotchin. Coz Watson is one of the hardest players in the comp.  oh boy.
You got a vendetta against one of our own, Coach. It saddens me.

ps. i still love you.

LMAO at you stealing Hardwick's stats. Dan Jackson is a great player. He leads the league in saying "my bad" the most times on the field.

Take your Richmond nut hugging hat off, Willy. It wasn't too long ago you got stuck into Greg Tambling and i backed you up on that pooty site as well. It's only an opinion. Hurley is a top notch defender...I reckon he's a better defender than forward. Who are the many other players that are tougher? Not sure anyone is tougher than him apart from maybe Chimp. Hurley is fearless. Even the biggest Riewoldt nut huggers would admit he's been a bit lazy and isn't leading enough. It's a pity because he's close to the best forward in the comp when on song. I don't take back my comment. Hurley will stuffing flog him if Riewoldt refuses to hit up :thumbsup and I don't give a damn what you think of the comment. We used to take the pee out of people who never stated their true thoughts

and yes, have been smoking billies and reading Bomber Blitz. :thumbsup I AM SIGNING UP FOR THE WAR MACHINE YIEW :cheers

Mate, me having a crack at Tambling is a fair way from you taking every opportunity to hang poo on Jack . Tambling is a nobody and his and Jack's contributions and commitment to the club are poles apart.

I actually dont have a problem with anything you have said in your last post there, bar the fact that you clearly overate Hurley's hardness. Honestly reckon he is harder than Rance? get outta town. I dont have the time to go through the list of players that are tougher than your boy Hurles, coz its a stuffing long list. 'Maybe, Chimp?'. of course, stuffing chimp!!! is Hurley Geez? Who are you man?

Not saying Jack isnt lazy at times or that he is immune to criticism.  I just dont see why you would want to blow smoke up Hurley's ass and talk about one of our own getting 'murdered' before we have even played the pricks. Particularly when the tiges are playing decent footy. Jack's kicked 8 in the last two weeks. Its not like he is doing nothing.

I'm aware that yours is 'only an opinion' but coming from a tiger fan, i think its a poo one. And if those stats are good enough for Dimma, then they're good enough for Willy.  ;D

Im off to sink some more tinns and work on my nut hugging technique.

I choose to love and honour your nut hugging, and wish you all the best

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #126 on: May 18, 2012, 09:17:16 PM »

Reported for innuendo and/or smut and/or crudity......How dare you  >:(

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #127 on: May 18, 2012, 09:18:55 PM »
So it's alright to bag our average players but when a gun is playing well below his best it is not right to have an opinion? Thing is I acknowledge Riewie's talent. He is just underperforming. poo I am not the first bloke to say "insert player" might get smashed. What am I meant to say if I think Hurley would towel up Jack? Jack is capable of kicking goals when playing like ass. Like last week and the week before. He gets his soccer goal and a his usual couple of gimmes from the square. We'll take that but it would be nice if he could take a game by the scruff of the neck like he was doing in 2010.

I think Hurley would smash him unless Jack is prepared to work harder and lead more. Lead like Brad Miller. If you can't handle that for an opinion then maybe you need to make a return to Beige. There is poo said on here every day that's not constructive. There's stuff said that's unbelievably negative. Unless you think Jack is going to tear Hurley a new one, I am not sure why we're debating this? Back Jack in to kick a bag.

A long list of Richmond players tougher than Hurley? Horse ass. When have you ever seen Hurley pull out?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #128 on: May 18, 2012, 09:19:45 PM »
Whoa...reporting for too much writing in a post... ;D
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #129 on: May 18, 2012, 09:30:14 PM »

Reported for innuendo and/or smut and/or crudity......How dare you  >:(
you do know what innuendo is Italian for....?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2012, 09:39:58 PM »
When have you ever seen Hurley pull out?

TFT endorses this Tasmanian form of contraception........

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #131 on: May 18, 2012, 09:49:17 PM »
;D

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #132 on: May 18, 2012, 09:50:56 PM »
 >:( reporta  >:(

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #133 on: May 18, 2012, 10:45:55 PM »
Righto Mr Dusten Martin, watch Scott Pendalburies (spelling) game tonight after Swan went off.......you owe a big game, this is it!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #134 on: May 18, 2012, 10:51:38 PM »
While we're on that game, watch the skill errors in the the last quarter! You couldnt possibly ever bag te Shed again after that  :whistle