Author Topic: Improvement? Wat improvement FFS  (Read 11685 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Improvement? Wat improvement FFS
« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2012, 12:56:51 PM »
That's a question for the coaches, WAT, not the digital media bloke   :P

Then why can he/she comment on how hard Connors was working.. :wallywink
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

dwaino

« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2012, 12:58:46 PM »
Because I assume there are windows on the offices and he/she/it could see the training track  :P

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #107 on: July 10, 2012, 01:02:05 PM »
Because I assume there are windows on the offices and he/she/it could see the training track  :P

You assume, that's nice, well I will wait to see if RFCO can or can't answer for themselves instead of you assuming!

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2012, 01:03:42 PM »
Ok then so what is the thought process our players have where they can lose to a team after completely dominating them to the tune of 30 plus points. Why do our players seem to drop the games that hinge on us making the 8, what is our mental perpetration compared to other clubs, why do we just about always seem to be mentally weaker when the pressure in on???

Again, I can't answer that.

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2012, 01:04:47 PM »
That's a question for the coaches, WAT, not the digital media bloke   :P

Then why can he/she comment on how hard Connors was working.. :wallywink

Fairly sure I answered that, "I tell you what I see, I saw Daniel work his behind off earlier in the year, the story is still true."

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2012, 01:13:40 PM »
Ok then so what is the thought process our players have where they can lose to a team after completely dominating them to the tune of 30 plus points. Why do our players seem to drop the games that hinge on us making the 8, what is our mental perpetration compared to other clubs, why do we just about always seem to be mentally weaker when the pressure in on???

Thanks, well it would nice for someone at the club to explain these losses, because as a member I would like to know what is going on with the players when they blow these games.

But thanks!

"Rucks:

dwaino

« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2012, 01:15:40 PM »

You assume, that's nice, well I will wait to see if RFCO can or can't answer for themselves instead of you assuming!

Lol windows are a conspiracy!

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #112 on: July 10, 2012, 01:21:16 PM »

Thanks, well it would nice for someone at the club to explain these losses, because as a member I would like to know what is going on with the players when they blow these games.

But thanks!

Dimma does his best to recap the match in his Direct from Dimma videos we send out to members.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #113 on: July 10, 2012, 01:21:43 PM »

Lol windows are a conspiracy!

WTF...... :huh

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #114 on: July 10, 2012, 01:26:14 PM »

But thanks!

Dimma does his best to recap the match in his Direct from Dimma videos we send out to members.

Yep I realise that and I do watch his presentation but I don't believe he answers all the questions, perhaps he should have a segment where he answers members emails during the video... Limited amount of course and sent though to his rep prior to the recording!

I realise the club has certain issues they won't or can't discuss but sometimes after these losses I want more answers than he gives!

"Rucks:

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #115 on: July 10, 2012, 01:49:26 PM »

But thanks!

Yep I realise that and I do watch his presentation but I don't believe he answers all the questions, perhaps he should have a segment where he answers members emails during the video... Limited amount of course and sent though to his rep prior to the recording!

I realise the club has certain issues they won't or can't discuss but sometimes after these losses I want more answers than he gives!

Imagine how many nuffer emails he'd get like my grandma is better than Riewoldt drop him bla bla bla  :lol

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #116 on: July 10, 2012, 01:53:14 PM »

But thanks!

Imagine how many nuffer emails he'd get like my grandma is better than Riewoldt drop him bla bla bla  :lol

Read my post again, emails sent to his assistant and a certain amount addressed by him!!!!!

It would of course have to be managed appropriately.

"Rucks:

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #117 on: July 10, 2012, 01:56:26 PM »

But thanks!

'More' answers or just the answers that 'back up' your argument?

Surely the club spends enough time (and resources) in this area.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #118 on: July 10, 2012, 02:09:16 PM »

But thanks!

'More' answers or just the answers that 'back up' your argument?

Surely the club spends enough time (and resources) in this area.

Why are you scared I am right?

As a member I should be able to question the club and players!

"Rucks:

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #119 on: July 10, 2012, 02:11:17 PM »
Not your best efforts in here, WAT