Author Topic: Kamdyn McIntosh [merged]  (Read 188482 times)

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Kamdyn McIntosh [merged]
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2013, 03:43:56 PM »
Grown to an impressive 194cm :o

Heard that in Rance's video. No wonder it seems they have no idea where to play him. Drafted as a wing and grown 6cm since mid last year.  :shh

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2013, 05:56:55 PM »
Drafted as a hbf. Was he not

Rampstar

« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2013, 12:01:40 AM »
Has lots of potential a good mover and nice kicking action but sometimes still misses targets. He is a good size and at 194cm someone who should be groomed to play CHB in the future.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2013, 08:58:43 AM »

Heard that in Rance's video. No wonder it seems they have no idea where to play him. Drafted as a wing and grown 6cm since mid last year.  :shh

The idea of a 194cm wingman is nearly as appealing as a 200cm CHB
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2013, 10:01:13 PM »
Kamdyn McIntosh in focus
richmondfc.com.au 
October 16, 2013 4:15 PM

In the second part of a new series on richmondfc.com.au, Richmond’s VFL coach Tim Clarke provides an exclusive assessment of the 2013 form and future prospects of young Tiger, from way out West, Kamdyn McIntosh.

Tim Clarke says:  “He had a good year, although he doesn’t think it was as good as what it could have been.

Read more at: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2013-10-16/kamdyn-mcintosh-in-focus

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2013, 07:37:16 AM »
From reading that article seems a while of playing AFL footy.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #96 on: January 08, 2014, 04:18:01 PM »
From Tone Greenberg ‏@TigerlandTone twitter:

"The difference in Kamdyn McIntosh's body shape since he arrived is startling. Has grown 4cm since 2012, too. Wing beckons."

"it's astonishing. He used to train 1 day a week & play WAFL, while looking after 4 siblings. Hope he stays fit. A real wildcard"

"he will get a lot of attention. But he is maturing before our eyes. He doesn't look a kid now"

« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 05:20:20 PM by one-eyed »

Rampstar

« Reply #97 on: January 08, 2014, 04:30:08 PM »
194cm+ players who can play on a wing at MCG are assets to have in any team. Picked this guy out a while ago to do big things in the yellow and black.  :pray

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #98 on: January 08, 2014, 04:30:59 PM »
clawski's love child
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

the claw

« Reply #99 on: January 08, 2014, 07:59:48 PM »

we recruited him at 192cm so hes grown a whopping 2cm. mate he played a few games at wafl level on the wing and suddenly hes a wingman.  what waffle.he was always a tall defender and spent nearly all of his formative yrs there.
his best position is clearly as a tall defender. if we recruited him on the off chance he could adapt to a mid role we should have went out and drafted a genuine mid instead. we need to play these kids to their real strengths.
 mcintosh is a genuinely accountable tall defender who can provide run and carry. there is absolutely no mystery about where to play him its smacking them in the face.

ive had this debate.  at times they really look like amateurs. when they come out and say before trade and draft periods that we need genuine mids and then proceed to in the main ignore them has me pull my hair out.
they took a tall defender and on the back of 3 wafl games i think proceeded to justify what they had said by calling him a mid. i still ask why dont we recruit mids when we need em.  defenders when we need em rucks when we need em and forwards when we need em rather than constantly hedging our bets.

tony_montana

« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2014, 08:17:18 PM »
pretty sure he was around 188cm when we drafted him. Oh and yeah highly doubt he'll ever be a "wingman" or "midfielder"

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2014, 08:18:54 PM »

we recruited him at 192cm so hes grown a whopping 2cm. mate he played a few games at wafl level on the wing and suddenly hes a wingman.  what waffle.he was always a tall defender and spent nearly all of his formative yrs there.
his best position is clearly as a tall defender. if we recruited him on the off chance he could adapt to a mid role we should have went out and drafted a genuine mid instead. we need to play these kids to their real strengths.
 mcintosh is a genuinely accountable tall defender who can provide run and carry. there is absolutely no mystery about where to play him its smacking them in the face.

ive had this debate.  at times they really look like amateurs. when they come out and say before trade and draft periods that we need genuine mids and then proceed to in the main ignore them has me pull my hair out.
they took a tall defender and on the back of 3 wafl games i think proceeded to justify what they had said by calling him a mid. i still ask why dont we recruit mids when we need em.  defenders when we need em rucks when we need em and forwards when we need em rather than constantly hedging our bets.

iirc u had him in your best 22
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2014, 09:31:29 AM »

we recruited him at 192cm so hes grown a whopping 2cm. mate he played a few games at wafl level on the wing and suddenly hes a wingman.

He will likely get a crack at wing this year.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2014, 09:51:49 AM »
sheesh! 
when will the club learn that where someone plays as a kid is their position for life? :banghead
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2014, 10:58:20 AM »
Lol love how claw counters the clubs claims of 4cm, like he has gone and measured him up himself,  :lol what do you think the club is some kinda propaganda machine  :o
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled