Author Topic: Kamdyn McIntosh [merged]  (Read 193017 times)

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Kamdyn McIntosh [merged]
« Reply #270 on: April 19, 2015, 12:59:22 PM »
In that last quarter when he smothered that kick on our half-forward line then tackled the bloke over the line. Was a great moment.

Wish some of our other blokes would look at that effort and replicate it. Run AT the man instead of conceding ground by applying 'perceived pressure'.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #271 on: April 19, 2015, 06:43:43 PM »
Early days but he has so many skillsets we lack in.
Pace being the most obvious one. If he kicks on from here well... :pray
i think you mean physical attributes. pace size motor are physical. kicking marking smarts etc are skills. hes well rounded and he should be a decent player. seems he had another good one today.

why didnt he play last year ...
struggled with injuries and continuity.
so injuries and not being able to string games together counts for some but not others? i thought it was years in the system only that counted?

FWIW, im liking what i am seeing with Kamdyn, but once again it seems different criteria applied to different players.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline HKTiger

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #272 on: April 20, 2015, 02:07:16 AM »
Remember K-Mac is from WA.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #273 on: April 20, 2015, 07:42:16 AM »
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh that explains it

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #274 on: April 20, 2015, 12:05:04 PM »
Early days but he has so many skillsets we lack in.
Pace being the most obvious one. If he kicks on from here well... :pray
i think you mean physical attributes. pace size motor are physical. kicking marking smarts etc are skills. hes well rounded and he should be a decent player. seems he had another good one today.

why didnt he play last year ...
struggled with injuries and continuity.
so injuries and not being able to string games together counts for some but not others? i thought it was years in the system only that counted?

FWIW, im liking what i am seeing with Kamdyn, but once again it seems different criteria applied to different players.

I can tell you now your opinion,  Its not worth much lol.  You sure make yourself look silly without anyones help. Still being mr  disingenuity i see.  Word of advice, it will only take you so far.
 I suppose when thats all you have you have to stick to it..

So what is the new troll theme  your trying on here?? Ah applying different criteria to different players. How long you going to try and persist with that one. Its funny just watching.

You really need to stop spending all your time  focusing on other posters and trying to score points,it makes you look churlish.  Start watching the players and their attributes Al, you may get a few things right for a change HHHHaaaarrrrrggghhhh.

You also really need to learn the difference between plenty of time on a list with opportunity, and limited time on a list with limited opportunity.
I know its hard for you but im sure even you can figure that one out.  You can see the difference between 4 yrs and 30 or so games and 2 yrs and no games?? Obviously not just too busy trying to score points.

You really should learn where to pick your battles, If your going to consistently play the man,troll and be disingenous all the time.  Having a go on a thread where you have bagged out a player whos proved you wrong, really isnt the place. Thats just not smart.

So you like what you see, thats golden. You wanted him gone after just 2 injury riddled seasons and 0 games. Oh dear oh dear.

Unlike you i was going to say nothing further  on this, but you had to have a go. The way you try to bag me on this site id say im entitled to  dine out on this for months yrs even. 
 unlike you and some others  i dont feel the need to have to constantly put people down because they dared voice an opinioN or because i simply dislike em.. we all have opinions and we all get em wrong especially when it comes to junior footballers.
You have let your dislike of a poster get in the way of common sense again. i really do wonder are you here on this site to talk footy or just troll other posters with half truths and innuendo.

What is patently clear on this thread you are incapable of being magnaminous in any way. my wife calls that little fella syndrome.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #275 on: April 20, 2015, 04:01:46 PM »
No matter how long you make your posts, twisting and turning, it doesnt change the fact that when it comes to griffiths you said it was not important in terms of development that he had missed a large chunk of time not playing, because he was injured.

Then with Kamdyn you trot out exactly that as to why he hasn't been playing earlier.

that cant be changed, hidden, or twisted into anything else. That is a contradiction, and applying different criteria to different players to suit your preconceptions. Its called Confirmation bias, and while we all do it to some extent, some take it to extremes.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #276 on: April 20, 2015, 04:05:11 PM »
Now as for you saying that I am " mr  disingenuity" and then say

You wanted him gone after just 2 injury riddled seasons and 0 games. Oh dear oh dear.

is once again, dare i say, differing standards, because this claim is an outright lie. Why make things like this up? Dear oh dear indeed!!

What is clear, is that you love nothing more than dishing out criticism to those who will never defend themselves, but cannot take any back.

I dont have a dislike for you, don't flatter yourself. I don't have any personal feelings towards you at all, and i certainly don't hate people because I have differing opinions...

But you constantly ram your opinions down our throats as if you are some sage of the game, yet you often contradict yourself and fill in the gaps with bull crap, so I like to call you out on your bull crap and contradictions every now and then. Believe me, I let a lot go.

Why is it that you think you are above being scutinised for what you say?

Why should we just all accept you self declared infinite wisdom as if it is gospel without question?

I'll tell you something for nothing, the more opinionated someone is, and louder and more constantly they share those opinions with the world, the more they will have what they say scutinised, and no one, least of all you, is correct all of the time.

Id be thinking perhaps it you that needs to be a little more magnanimou, and a little less narcissistic

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #277 on: April 20, 2015, 07:35:34 PM »
No matter how long you make your posts, twisting and turning, it doesnt change the fact that when it comes to griffiths you said it was not important in terms of development that he had missed a large chunk of time not playing, because he was injured.

Then with Kamdyn you trot out exactly that as to why he hasn't been playing earlier.

that cant be changed, hidden, or twisted into anything else. That is a contradiction, and applying different criteria to different players to suit your preconceptions. Its called Confirmation bias, and while we all do it to some extent, some take it to extremes.
hhhaaarrrgghhh hhhhaaarrrrgggghhh hhhhhaaaarrrrggghhhhhh its comedy capers.poor al i really feel sorry for ya.you feeling just a tad butt hurt pal

lets get rid of mcintosh hes no good.thats golden all golden.

oh and al dont you think its taking it  just a tad far contacting me thru a pm and when i politely reply take more cheap shots. mate you cant let it go.its golden.

you can say what you like but your butt hurt and it shows keep em coming its hilarious. whats with  crying like a baby when others play by the rules you employ, it doesnt get any better.cry wolf sort of fits.

al you know what  kamdyn says hello. hhhhaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh.

i may keep this going im having too much fun.

now cmon keep the comedy coming you know you cant let it go.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #278 on: April 20, 2015, 07:50:46 PM »

hhhaaarrrgghhh hhhhaaarrrrgggghhh hhhhhaaaarrrrggghhhhhh its comedy capers.poor al i really feel sorry for ya.you feeling just a tad butt hurt pal

oh and al dont you think its taking it  just a tad far contacting me thru a pm and when i politely reply take more cheap shots. mate you cant let it go.its golden.

you can say what you like but your butt hurt and it shows keep em coming its hilarious. whats with  crying like a baby when others play by the rules you employ, it doesnt get any better.cry wolf sort of fits.

That's nice however do you have any comment on the double standards?

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #279 on: April 20, 2015, 09:24:51 PM »
Is any other kid even a chance of the rising star over Isaac Heeney. It seems fait accompli that he'll win the award. So much hype.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline potsclub

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #280 on: April 20, 2015, 09:29:39 PM »
Is any other kid even a chance of the rising star over Isaac Heeney. It seems fait accompli that he'll win the award. So much hype.
Is so much hype, have you seen how good this kid is?? guy is a freak!!

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #281 on: April 20, 2015, 11:25:10 PM »

That's nice however do you have any comment on the double standards?
in a word no  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol.
 now get along with you im sure al is big enough to fight his own battles,   no need for you to hold his hot little hand.  hhhhaaarrrrgggghhhh

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #282 on: April 21, 2015, 06:55:02 AM »
And can I suggest that you keep your personal feud off the forum and stick to the topic  :banghead

Will not edit at this stage but keep going down that path and things will be removed

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #283 on: April 21, 2015, 07:04:10 AM »
And can I suggest that you keep your personal feud off the forum and stick to the topic  :banghead

Will not edit at this stage but keep going down that path and things will be removed

:thumbsup

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #284 on: April 21, 2015, 10:55:19 AM »
We should start a Richmond academy like the Swans
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH