Author Topic: Elimination Final - Richmond vs North Melbourne @ the M.C.G. - Sunday, Sept. 13  (Read 27396 times)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
The HUGE HOLES once again became apparent.
3/3 losses is enough to call for change.
Caracella and Balmey.

tony_montana

We Choked guys. We can blame the umpires all we like but the reality is our players aren't good enough at this level.

Nope. We kept wasting our forward entries by putting it down Hansen's throat. But the one incident I'm harping on about is pure BS and it decided the game. Atrocious umpiring in that situation.

I agree, that and vickerys miss was the game.
They were better we were poor no denying that but even so, those 2 decisions and outcomes were different and I have no doubt we would've won, you could sense momentum swinging our way.
I'm stuffing filthy

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
One word - disappointing

dwaino

Despite the loss at least it was decent watching it with EEA and his old man since my old man refuses to go anymore if he thinks we will to sides like Norf so I only go with the missus and she isn't even a Tigers supporter (I think she's slowly converting though  ;D). Mostly good fellas on OER  :cheers

Offline hyperlite

• Jack Dyer medallist
Stuffing shinbonehead tossers. Lindsay thomas should be banned for life what a little twerp. Grimes should have taken his foot and shoved it down his throat.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Well I actually expected us to lose so i'm not really peeed off to be honest. I knew they would be us, we didn't turn up and we looked as crappy as we did against the Crows.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
How long can we as supporters keep going with this circus act. 70k members next year ?

Hellenic Tiger

Club needs to shake their playing personnel up.

Players like Grigg, Titch, Griff, Chaplin, failing when the heat is on. 3 years running. Unacceptable.

Need to vigorously bring quality to the club otherwise these mid table nothing finishes will become the norm.

No point talking about a premiership window when you can't win a final once you get there.

I'm wondering the finals window needs to open further because you have to wonder what not getting past the first finals hurdle three years in a row can do to the psyche of our side.

Just unacceptable.

Our skipper, Lids and Dusty three of our best players on the list were extremely disappointing.

How can we expect on the other hand our lower tier players to lift their game when our prime movers were woeful.

Jack and Miles to me are the only ones who can hold their heads high after that.

Eff me. :-\

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
Well l'm gutted.  :banghead

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
New strain of the " Colliwobble" virus has infected Tigerland .

Imagine the pressure if we are lucky enough to make the finals next year . It will be enormous .
Unleash the tornado

Hellenic Tiger

New strain of the " Colliwobble" virus has infected Tigerland .

Imagine the pressure if we are lucky enough to make the finals next year . It will be enormous .

As if the pressure wasn't enormous enough in 2013/14/15.

We have never handled it well as a club/or team.

Pies made GF in 79/80/81 by 82 Tom Hafey had last the players and the Pies were gone.

If Dimma is a dead man walking next year we may be licked at least for the next few years.

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
I really think it's simple. Too many players can't handle
Pressure and expectations. I think jack can. Rance can. Maybe miles and that's about it.
I think we have the players to be a top 4 side and push for a flag but the mental weaknesses are stuffed. And what peees me off most is we have heard the same poo 3 years in a row about how this loss will burn in their stomach and they can't wait to prove themselves next year. Less talk and more walk

dwaino

I don't know where the change will come from between now and next year. We already had two poor finals exits to rue on, not sure how a third will fire them up any differently. I'm now more worried that they will mentally devastated and we will be even worse off.

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Its gotta have an effect. Geelong of the 90s could never bust the hoodoo.  The Colliwobbles was coined for a reason.  At this point Id be preparing to trade out players and trade in players of equal value but without the mental scars.  I think the list will have to turn over a bit.

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
We need to bring in players that have been successful. I was totally against Stevie j but perhaps he could help. Or try poach players from hawthorn