Author Topic: George Pell [merged]  (Read 8457 times)

Ruanaidh

Re: Richmond to stand by Cardinal Pell Vice Patron Role with club
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2017, 05:23:01 AM »
Both comments above have merit. Mind you, the ritualistic genital mutilation of kids by Jews and Muslims should be equally condemned and anyone adhering to the barbaric teachings of the Quran :chuck or the Torah  :chuck should also be banished from the club.
How the stuff do you compare and equate institutional pedo rape and cover ups by the Catholic church with circumcision ?   For the record, Muslims don't circumcise .
Physical harm is physical harm no matter the ritual 'significance'....and have you not heard of Muslim clittoral mutilation on girls???...
Seriously though, how did you twist this from the systematic Catholic pedophile exploitation and protection racket in OUR country to a tissue thin bigoted swipe at two other religions?  Are you a Mick?  You are all the same to me cept Christians seem to molest more children and the Jews don't recruit.
p.s. Female genital mutilation is over 2000 years old and is of cultural origins which predate Islam, and yes I agree it is nasty but bear in mind, the people who became Christians practiced it as well.
More nonsensical argumentation and justification of the barbaric treatment of children - today! And another insipid sledge towards me. And where are your stats regarding respective molestation by religious followers???  The Quran directly encourages it and Mo' was a paedophile! Yet I am called a bigot for pointing that out??? By he way it is instructive that your original post was only edited after I slammed back. This site is becoming an echo chamber for the dd&b.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2017, 06:46:13 AM »
This is a stuffing football forum, if you want to peddle your psychopathic religious rants - pee of to the General Discussion forum.
The topic is about whether George Pell as an accused pedophile should stay on as a patron or not.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2017, 07:38:56 AM »
This is a stuffing football forum, if you want to peddle your psychopathic religious rants - pee of to the General Discussion forum.
The topic is about whether George Pell as an accused pedophile should stay on as a patron or not.
You have just 'franked' my previous comment... :lol This is too easy......

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2017, 09:37:08 AM »
The only reason Pell is interested in RFC is a report some years ago that we play like a bunch of schoolboys :lol :whistle

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2017, 11:14:18 AM »
We just don't want pedo's or pedo protectors in our club.   "Yeah but they did stuff too" is not a valid defence of pedo incorporated.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 01:26:46 PM by one-eyed »
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2017, 11:54:26 AM »
Let's keep it as on topic as possible please.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Ruanaidh

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2017, 12:02:52 PM »
We just don't want pedo's or pedo protectors in our club.   "Yeah but they did stuff too" is not a valid defence of pedo incorporated.

Here you go again listening to what you want to hear, rather than what has actually been said. Look at my first post. Pell needs to be held accountable if found guilty...I've no problem with that. What peees me off are those who go for the 'low hanging fruit' when right in front of them are examples of out-in-the-open ritualistic child abuse.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 01:28:30 PM by one-eyed »

Ruanaidh

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2017, 12:05:45 PM »
Let's keep it as on topic as possible please.
The Pell witch hunt...and its hypocritical dimension..is "on-topic" Dooks imo.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2017, 12:18:13 PM »

Here you go again listening to what you want to hear, rather than what has actually been said. Look at my first post. Pell needs to be held accountable if found guilty...I've no problem with that. What peees me off are those who go for the 'low hanging fruit' when right in front of them are examples of out-in-the-open ritualistic child abuse.
Pretty simple really, no excuses for pedophiles and the institutions that systematically hide and protect them. Some things are indefensible. As for "low hanging fruit"  the Catholic church is James and the giant stuffing peach - bit hard to miss isn't it?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 01:33:37 PM by one-eyed »

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 02:03:32 PM by one-eyed »
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Dougeytherichmondfan

Re: pedo Pell finally gets the arse...
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2019, 06:20:32 PM »
As much as I am a big believer in letting justice run its course, this doesn't look great.

Writing was on the wall, should have cut the cord long ago.

I'm wondering if there wasn't some sort of legal concern that might have arisen if he was found innocent after we had severed ties?

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2019, 07:38:14 PM »
You would hope that was the main reason.....
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2019, 09:29:42 PM »

I'm wondering if there wasn't some sort of legal concern that might have arisen if he was found innocent after we had severed ties?

Considering the Catholic Church's "power" wouldn't  surprise at all

Also, wonder if there was legal concern about prejudicing the actually trial?
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2019, 07:24:38 PM »
Any doubts to this guys guilt were completely dashed today by his own QC!!!
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2019, 06:37:01 AM »
What cracks me up is the other scumbags lining up to stick up for him after he has been found guilty....Andrew Bolt, Abbott and Howard haha, now if people cannot see the contempt they have for the common man/woman I don't know what else will show them.  Hey we are the elite we are allowed to molest your children.