Author Topic: Trent Cotchin [merged]  (Read 402949 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Trent Cotchin [merged]
« Reply #1110 on: April 28, 2014, 01:28:39 PM »
Considering the number of players we've played injured over the last couple of years to hear Cotchin is playing injured really isn't a great "shock horror" revelation

Stock standard at Tigerland

You would have thought the few a graders we have we would try take care of

Then again dimma wants us to come 11th instead of 14th - at all costa

Offline flea03

• Future Richmond star
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1111 on: April 28, 2014, 01:46:02 PM »
cotchin may try his guts out but he is in the worst 3 kicks in or team now, its amazing how his skill level has dropped ... he is not a leader and never should have been captain..
jack and lids should have been co captains

deledio and jack  is probably the only players in the team who have never caught tigeritis

dimma is delusional  and losy his right hand man in leppa... dimma is a hack of  a coach

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1112 on: April 28, 2014, 02:58:32 PM »
cotchin may try his guts out but he is in the worst 3 kicks in or team now, its amazing how his skill level has dropped ... he is not a leader and never should have been captain..

BS

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1113 on: April 28, 2014, 03:13:26 PM »
BOG last week. Top 5 in coaches votes for the year. Tagged every game mercilessly with no help.
One bad game = hack.
Get a grip stuffwits. Kid is a champ and is still learning. Unlike Sellwood, Cotch didn't have a star studded midfield to come in to. He's basically had to carry us since his debut.
Just needs some more help and maybe a stuffing rest.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1114 on: April 28, 2014, 03:33:01 PM »
BOG last week. Top 5 in coaches votes for the year. Tagged every game mercilessly with no help.
One bad game = hack.
Get a grip stuffwits. Kid is a champ and is still learning. Unlike Sellwood, Cotch didn't have a star studded midfield to come in to. He's basically had to carry us since his debut.

:clapping Exactly

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #1115 on: April 28, 2014, 03:47:29 PM »
One bad game = hack.

Finally some stuffing sanity. stuff me drunk, some of the utter shyte in this thread beggars belief ...clearly there are many here that either don't actually watch our games, understand football or most likely both. Probably too busy checking their I-amatwatphones every five stuffing seconds during matches.

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

tony_montana

« Reply #1116 on: April 28, 2014, 04:17:58 PM »
One bad game = hack.

Finally some stuffing sanity. stuff me drunk, some of the utter shyte in this thread beggars belief ...clearly there are many here that either don't actually watch our games, understand football or most likely both. Probably too busy checking their I-amatwatphones every five stuffing seconds during matches.

Its disgusting and embarrassing

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1117 on: April 28, 2014, 04:22:11 PM »

BS

yep, some people have no idea and people forget how bad Jobe was in his early years.

Bloody hell the lad tries his guts out with no help from any other players. I would say other leaders if we actually had any more than him.

I really feel for him having to stand next to those faggots

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline unplugged

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1118 on: April 28, 2014, 04:28:45 PM »
Cotchin has been going missing all year, particularly when the going gets tough.  If the captain of your football club is incapable of shaking the tag of a kid, then Richmond fans have every right to call him out on it. 

He does not work nearly hard enough.  He spends more time playing for free kicks than going to the footy.  His disposal and goal kicking is sub par and as an on-field leader of this football club, he has been found wanting this year.

i like Cotchin as an individual and a player, but he needs to pull his finger out and stop being a big baby expecting the football to be handed to him on a silver platter.  He gives up way to easy.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1119 on: April 28, 2014, 05:15:28 PM »
Cotchin has been going missing all year, particularly when the going gets tough.  If the captain of your football club is incapable of shaking the tag of a kid, then Richmond fans have every right to call him out on it. 

He does not work nearly hard enough.  He spends more time playing for free kicks than going to the footy.  His disposal and goal kicking is sub par and as an on-field leader of this football club, he has been found wanting this year.

i like Cotchin as an individual and a player, but he needs to pull his finger out and stop being a big baby expecting the football to be handed to him on a silver platter.  He gives up way to easy.

"doesn't work hard enough" - are you high? stuff me heard it all now....or perhaps you think should he step up and do the work of 6 players as opposed to only doing the work of 3 that he currently does? "Expects the ball to be handed to him on a silver platter" - you're taking he pee - who's he expecting this silver service from - all the softies who just  stand around expecting him to do everything?

Just about the only player who works hard all game, every game. Pretty much responsible for over half our wins since Hardwick has been coach and practically worth 15 percentage points to us on his own.

All the stuffing useless, lazy, unaccountable pootrucks in our side and nupties are bitching about Cotchin - the bloke who's been carrying them all for 4-5 years- because he hasn't put on an enough of a show for a couple of matches and he got tagged out once - nevermind he's had half a dozen players swarm all over him every time he goes near it since he was 20. Boggles the mind. All you Cotchin baggers are like our midfield - you just expect him to always get us out of the poo by himself win games single-handedly.

Time to plug yourself back in champ....or better yet just stay unplugged from the internet altogether.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

dwaino

« Reply #1120 on: April 28, 2014, 05:23:43 PM »

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1121 on: April 28, 2014, 05:29:37 PM »
Not as funny as "Leave Grigg & Edwards alone". That was gold.

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1122 on: April 28, 2014, 05:30:00 PM »
I want Cotchin out of this club. Gone forever, never to return. Not because I agree with his detractors, but because I am sick of seeing the champions name dragged through the mud. He's a champ this kid. What is he, 23? I can't remember how many times he's put his useless teammates on his back and carried them over the line for a win. He rocks up injured every week and gives us nonstop effort and usually plays a very good game of football with little to no help. The lack of support he gets from his teammates is a disgrace. However, the biggest disgrace are the pathetic "supporters" who poo on his efforts. Makes me sad to have such a brilliant player constantly being shat on

Trade him. Delist him actually. Let him go to the club of his choice.

dwaino

« Reply #1123 on: April 28, 2014, 05:32:53 PM »
I can't remember either because I don't remember the last time  :shh

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1124 on: April 28, 2014, 05:34:48 PM »
Round 2 was a long time ago I guess.