Author Topic: Trent Cotchin [merged]  (Read 402980 times)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: Trent Cotchin [merged]
« Reply #1770 on: April 05, 2016, 02:28:05 PM »
Where was the leadership when Vickery took the grab?
Shouldnt the captain run to the problematic player and ensure he has the shot by telling him to settle and run the clock down?
If not the captain, anyone wih leadership ??
Although you make a valid point, surely Vickery is a senior enough player to understand the situation and come to that conclusion himself?

Clearly he's not and what's the point of having leaders ?
Put it down to more neglectful development by the coach and Club.

Caracella and Balmey.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1771 on: April 05, 2016, 03:23:49 PM »
It's unbelievable the levels of incompetence we have to suffer as supporters

Ruanaidh

« Reply #1772 on: April 05, 2016, 04:41:53 PM »
Shouldnt the captain run to the problematic player and ensure he has the shot by telling him to settle and run the clock down?
Although you make a valid point, surely Vickery is a senior enough player to understand the situation and come to that conclusion himself?

I watched the last six minutes and forensically looked at the various set-ups around unfolding play. Initially I thought Cotch had to take a lot of the blame but I've changed my mind. He was very good in that crucial time. What was patently clear once again was the complete lack of scenario planning. I know I seem like a broken record but it is a failing of the coaching panel and the club as you have rightly pointed out. In that last pack we had Townsend, Jack and another player flying against Fasolo FFS. Meanwhile, Rance and Hampson looked on. The third player who clipped Jack and imo made him miss the spoil was none other than the bloke who crucified us all night - Hunt! In what crucial pack set-up would you have that combination!...and they had plenty of time to work themselves out. There was also one Pie player and Cotch at the front of the pack and 4 pies, Hampson and miles behind it??????? They are a shambles

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1773 on: April 05, 2016, 04:51:45 PM »

I watched the last six minutes and forensically looked at the various set-ups around unfolding play. Initially I thought Cotch had to take a lot of the blame but I've changed my mind. He was very good in that crucial time. What was patently clear once again was the complete lack of scenario planning. I know I seem like a broken record but it is a failing of the coaching panel and the club as you have rightly pointed out. In that last pack we had Townsend, Jack and another player flying against Fasolo FFS. Meanwhile, Rance and Hampson looked on. The third player who clipped Jack and imo made him miss the spoil was none other than the bloke who crucified us all night - Hunt! In what crucial pack set-up would you have that combination!...and they had plenty of time to work themselves out. There was also one Pie player and Cotch at the front of the pack and 4 pies, Hampson and miles behind it??????? They are a shambles
For someone who says they are no longer a supporter, you obviously still love the tigers. You analyse the game and then make the beautiful "the bloke who crucified US" comment. I know you won't admit it but saying US means you're still a tiger even if you say you aren't.
This is not a criticism, just an observation. Being critical of the club doesn't mean you hate it. It means you care enough to give a sh*t. :clapping
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #1774 on: April 05, 2016, 05:05:26 PM »

Starting to think Cotch might become the champion that we all think is possible if he gives up the captaincy.

But who we make captain?

Lids? Maric? Jack? Rance?

Or maybe even Vlasutin.

:cheers

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1775 on: April 05, 2016, 05:07:53 PM »
Clearly it has to be Rioli as he is wearing the captain's jumper! ;D

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1776 on: April 05, 2016, 05:13:53 PM »

Starting to think Cotch might become the champion that we all think is possible if he gives up the captaincy.

But who we make captain?

Lids? Maric? Jack? Rance?

Or maybe even Vlasutin.

:cheers

Have six captains.

Can't be any worse.
Caracella and Balmey.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #1777 on: April 05, 2016, 08:56:10 PM »
For someone who says they are no longer a supporter, you obviously still love the tigers. You analyse the game and then make the beautiful "the bloke who crucified US" comment. I know you won't admit it but saying US means you're still a tiger even if you say you aren't.
This is not a criticism, just an observation. Being critical of the club doesn't mean you hate it. It means you care enough to give a sh*t. :clapping
Guilty as charged :)...Not a member anymore but I still want to see them achieve success.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1778 on: April 05, 2016, 09:07:11 PM »
Guilty as charged :)...Not a member anymore but I still want to see them achieve success.
And that's fair enough. One day when those who you don't respect have left the club and we are looking at some success, you may be swayed to hand over your hard earned once more and become a member. There is nothing wrong with that at all. :thumbsup

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1779 on: April 05, 2016, 09:10:16 PM »

well said. At least your not an idiot like the rest of us opening our wallett to these fools on a yearly basis.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1780 on: April 05, 2016, 10:16:37 PM »
Reckon the RFC would be better off without some people whether paid up members or not

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #1781 on: April 05, 2016, 10:19:45 PM »
Like grigg?
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1782 on: April 05, 2016, 10:24:05 PM »
Reckon the RFC would be better off without some people whether paid up members or not

Spot on! Couldn't have said it better myself. Shut the door on your way out bello. Life will be a whole lot better without your good self and Mr Paul Bongiorno aka 65.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1783 on: April 05, 2016, 10:25:03 PM »
And that's fair enough. One day when those who you don't respect have left the club and we are looking at some success, you may be swayed to hand over your hard earned once more and become a member. There is nothing wrong with that at all. :thumbsup

Eff me. I thought you didn't care about non-members.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1784 on: April 05, 2016, 10:34:11 PM »
Looks like a chimp,
Kicks like Duncan Kellaway.
Going well.
Caracella and Balmey.