Author Topic: Odds of jack returing this week?  (Read 16209 times)

jackstar

Re: Odds of jack returing this week?
« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2008, 08:16:32 PM »
No one has to change your posts to make you look like a behindhole.
BTW, you responded just how I predicted you would.

Shows what you are, changing posts to discredit people

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #121 on: June 04, 2008, 08:19:12 PM »
And Moi, I wonder how you would react if I changed your posts as YOU have done with mine, your a disgrace, dont even bother ever talking to me at the footy again, A DISGRACE!
And as for the mods, wel well, dont we play favorites, reminds me of another website ::)

I might as well go and change everyone elses and make them look bad . I wonder how many of mine have been changed to make me look like an behindhole.?

jack you dont need any help in doing that. You are very good at doing that yourself....consistently.

Now, lets wait for some more immature insults :whistle

Moi

« Reply #122 on: June 04, 2008, 08:20:55 PM »
At least I dont go around changing peoples posts because you have some axed to grind.
Do you see the irony of that coming from you  :rollin
Axes to grind indeed  :wallywink

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #123 on: June 04, 2008, 08:29:21 PM »
No one has to change your posts to make you look like a behindhole.
BTW, you responded just how I predicted you would.

Shows what you are, changing posts to discredit people

discredit people?
Make up poo that isnt true?

He must of learnt from the master....you dropkick!

Sheeds ready to coach us  jack?
Or is it the great coach Matty Knights on your horizon?

Absolutely clueless :help

blx

« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2008, 08:41:14 PM »
does anyone actually believe jack is who he says he is?

the most predictable poster on the net i have ever come across.

its so predictable and childish its actually very entertaining.

its like watching your son make up excuses for punching his sister in the gut while you werent looking and saying it wasnt him.

you cant do anythign but laugh, otherwise you'l just  :sleep.

Moi

« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2008, 08:48:28 PM »
He is unfortunately telling the truth about who he is, that he worked for the club etc.
Which makes it even scarier to think he might be standing for the board lol

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #126 on: June 04, 2008, 08:58:38 PM »
He is unfortunately telling the truth about who he is, that he worked for the club etc.

probably why we have been so crap for the past 28 yrs.

If jack really was emplyed by the club, then well, we had no idea.

The good news is, he has been moved on, unfortunately for him he hasnt taken like a man and is peddling crap at any opportunity.

Its up to the unbiased to take all comments with a grain of salt

Things are looking up

jackstar

« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2008, 09:19:54 PM »

probably why we have been so crap for the past 28 yrs.

If jack really was emplyed by the club, then well, we had no idea.

The good news is, he has been moved on, unfortunately for him he hasnt taken like a man and is peddling crap at any opportunity.

Its up to the unbiased to take all comments with a grain of salt

Things are looking up

:whistle

jackstar

« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2008, 09:20:48 PM »
And Moi, I wonder how you would react if I changed your posts as YOU have done with mine, your a disgrace, dont even bother ever talking to me at the footy again, A DISGRACE!
And as for the mods, wel well, dont we play favorites, reminds me of another website ::)

I might as well go and change everyone elses and make them look bad . I wonder how many of mine have been changed to make me look like an behindhole.?

A DISGRACE!

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2008, 09:22:58 PM »
My quote on day 1 of this thread:

"And this would have to rank right up there with the worst thread for the year.  Who gives a........"

How wrong I was.  What an entertaining, if not entirely mature, spat.  Sustaining me during my long hours away from home.  Keep it up kids!

:lol :lol :lol

Ox

« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2008, 09:29:28 PM »
R u two married and posting from different rooms in the same house ? :santa

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #131 on: June 04, 2008, 09:33:20 PM »

without sounding like i am defending jack. actually stuff it, i am.

let me ask you this boys, what has changed with our football club since 1983. nothing, absolutely nothing.
we have been rebuilding for 25 years so excuse jack, myself and others for not having high hopes about this current mob but the fact remains we are the laughing stock of the AFL, because of incidents like last week. boots, scoreboard etc etc

Until that changes and this team starts playing for the jumper my attitude wont change.

I dont believe TW is a good coach. He is good at talking crap but his game day tactics work one out of every 10 and our skills are no different to when he took over. Any coach would rid its club of this type of cancer but not the richmond fc.

If he was any good then this tackling Phenomenon that "HE" introduced would've been there since day 1 of his arrival.
all of a sudden year 4 of his contract he comes out with what we have been saying for years.

have i seen improvement this year? Yes but we have nothing to show for it and this week we have to beat the crows to right some wrongs.

If not season is over as for as im concerned because beating the demons is worth nothing.. We then should smash the draft and get that ruckman who also plays as a midfielder, something we have not had since i have been a supporting the club.

big game this weekend and i give us a chance. We will know a lot more about our club after saturday. anything less than a win is not good enough..

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2008, 09:53:42 PM »
Agree on all points Daniel regarding the RFC and TW.
Anything less than a win on Saturday just won't do and if we don't then there is no point beating the Dees twice Carlton WCE Freo to take us to 9 wins and leave us in the position we were in 2006 thinking we were better than what we were. In 2006 we beat all teams that finished outside the top 8 bar the Hawks and ook where they are know and won only 2 games against top 8 sides in Adel in a freaky freaky game and the Skunks whom we frequently beat anyway. Lets not make the same mistakes again 2 years on and wake up to the same false dawns.

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2008, 11:03:23 PM »
 we have 30,000 members with a extremely small minority posting on OER, probably 100 active members, not going to lose much sleep if lightweights like yourself who post on internet sites dont vote for me. my maths tell me there is 29,900 members out there.
Watch out  . 3 positions are up at years end.
This lightweight won't vote for you, that is true.

But one of your problems is that I know a lot of RFC members who don't post on this website, and they also know a lot of people, who know a lot of people, who know a lot of people etc.I could probably "reach" more people than you would expect, and I would give them a very good summary of your particular brand of "support", and the aspects to your character that I see as being unsuited to serving on the board of the Richmond Football Club ( naturally keeping in mind, at all times, the defamation laws in this country).

You are most certainly entitled to stand for the board.That is your right.If you do stand, then I would  also do my "lightweight" bit, however small that may or may not be, to help reduce the chances of you  getting elected. However, these are wasted words because even if you are genuine in your intentions to stand at the moment, you'll change your mind when the time comes.

And thats the reason the RFC has been unsuccessful for a long time and will continue to be unsuccessful..
Can tell you a perosn who will remained unnamned who isnt on the board anymore was amazed of what occuured at board meetins, even to the fact the one of the board members wifes didnt like the flower arrangements at the Presidents lunch. FACT.
Even spoke about at times about team selection. ::)
Mate , I could spill my guts, but I will wait till later in year.

i would imagine people who want to stand for election wouldnt be threatening to "SPILL THEIR GUTS". :lol

professionalism and the bloke with many alias's is quite the scary concept for RFC in its future dealings with prospective clients. :shh   

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #134 on: June 04, 2008, 11:08:49 PM »
Best thing that can happen at Punt Road is that Wallace and his crew are shown the door , at least we will keep the young players, otherwise you will find the ""future "" of punt road wanting out.
Could you blame the likes of Lids, Conners and others wanting out ?

Is this another one of your so called FACTS jack....  ???

Or is this an opinion of what you'd like to see happen so you could say i told ya I told ya  ???

we have 30,000 members with a extremely small minority posting on OER, probably 100 active members, not going to lose much sleep if lightweights like yourself who post on internet sites dont vote for me. my maths tell me there is 29,900 members out there.
Watch out  . 3 positions are up at years end.

You're in strife Jack when you don't even know the number of members there are eligble to vote.  ::)

We have 36k+ ticketed and non ticketed members who have a vote, so I suggest you go away and re-do your maths

And as for the "lightweights" as you so eloquently & condescendingly call them. It is these very people (the membership) that will decide who serves on the board of the RFC. I would suggest you keep that in mind and show some respect >:(

one who wants to be elected shouldnt treat their members with disdain. :banghead