Author Topic: Terry's Next Contract  (Read 43426 times)

jackstar

Re: Terry's Next Contract
« Reply #180 on: July 05, 2008, 10:57:10 AM »
OER will be under going a name change and a Rebranding exercise soon.
OER will be know as the "" Terry Wallace Fan Club commonly referred to as TWFC

Richmond Rant will now be known as SOLARIUM TALK.

Funny how you all tipped the bucket on Spud who took us to finals , and this bloke you leave alone because he has you all sucked in.

Ask you all this , why did we only get 72,000 at last weeks game.
Yep, cant stand Terry , but i am not the only one. Supporters are dropping off.
Ask anyone at the western bulldogs what they think of him.

« Reply #181 on: July 05, 2008, 11:03:01 AM »

Funny how you all tipped the bucket on Spud who took us to finals , and this bloke you leave alone because he has you all sucked in.

I'm sorry but you are getting really boring (again) :sleep

Say something new or stuff off.

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #182 on: July 05, 2008, 11:07:35 AM »
Is there a site rule about spamming? I should check, because jackstar spams almost every thread with the same opinion. Surely enough is enough.

Ramps

« Reply #183 on: July 05, 2008, 11:09:23 AM »

Please dont use the word 'all" jacko. Im less than impressed with the fact that after 4 years we havent been competitive enough to even challenge for the 8 let alone make it. Im also concerned by the fact that into the 4th year people like me were calling for the tank in order to get more quality in.

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #184 on: July 05, 2008, 11:25:15 AM »
You're not one of those who defend Wallace by saying what if Geelong had sacked Thompson, are you MT?
Jake mentioned that Wallace would need a breakout year from the side in 2009 to save his job. Just showing that's what happened to Bomber Thompson from his 4th to 5th year as coach. Geelong also at the time had the media on their backs constantly comparing and bagging their list to St Kilda's with all their early picks. The future turned out to be very different to what was predicted 5 years ago.

You're assuming Wallace wants to stay on. I'm pretty sure he's already made up his mind to go back to the media next year.
I remember the same rumours last year. It didn't happen. He's already mentioned how he's looking forward to coaching Cotchin next year with a full preseason behind him.

Bomber had a different list at a different stage of development. We would gladly exchange our current list now for theirs in 2004.

Too many people assume Wallace is like Frawley and he's going to fight tooth and nail to hang onto his job.

Far from it. He'll be the first to put up his hand next year.

A lot of people that are defending him are going to be very disappointed when he does what he did at the Dogs

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #185 on: July 05, 2008, 11:28:38 AM »
You're not one of those who defend Wallace by saying what if Geelong had sacked Thompson, are you MT?
Jake mentioned that Wallace would need a breakout year from the side in 2009 to save his job. Just showing that's what happened to Bomber Thompson from his 4th to 5th year as coach. Geelong also at the time had the media on their backs constantly comparing and bagging their list to St Kilda's with all their early picks. The future turned out to be very different to what was predicted 5 years ago.

You're assuming Wallace wants to stay on. I'm pretty sure he's already made up his mind to go back to the media next year.
I remember the same rumours last year. It didn't happen. He's already mentioned how he's looking forward to coaching Cotchin next year with a full preseason behind him.

MT, why do you bother?  There is way too much common sense and practical fact in your posting for it to get through to those wearing the "I hate TW" blinkers.

Are you his wife?

Or  maybe you were the guy that was clapping everytime kicked a goal in the 4Q.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #186 on: July 05, 2008, 11:33:48 AM »
@ no stage have I been a fan of TW, What I have done is 'support' the process the RFC began 3 1/2 years ago.
Willing to see out the 5 years and take it from there, as I have said before and will again for the last time, the proof of the pudding will be available at the end of next year and not before.

If we don't play finals @ the very least next year, then it will be time to move on because something aint working.

Not much point sacking someone this day and age midseason, too much $$$ involved and would be a very very stupid thing to do for our club imo.

Even if we managed to get a premiership with Wallace at the helm, he still would get no credit from u Dee, u would just say he lucked out due to x y and z.

jackstar

« Reply #187 on: July 05, 2008, 11:35:06 AM »
Is there a site rule about spamming? I should check, because jackstar spams almost every thread with the same opinion. Surely enough is enough.

Should be a rule about coaches not performing.
Gordon 2 things.
My opinion is irrevelant. Let the football do the talking. Dont make finals its a failure.
And furthemore, if you dont like what i write and the truth hurts, go and read Womans Day and dont reply to my posts, that pretty simple Gordo isnt it..?
Judge Wallace by where they are on the ladder and read Womans Day if you dont like OER :thumbsup :whistle

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #188 on: July 05, 2008, 11:37:49 AM »
Judge Wallace by where they are on the ladder

And that folks is the bottom line 'Because STONE COLD said so'

Moi

« Reply #189 on: July 05, 2008, 11:49:08 AM »
Judge Wallace by where they are on the ladder and read Womans Day if you dont like OER :thumbsup :whistle
That's what most people are doing, Jack.
You've certainly turned them off this site!
 :clapping

« Reply #190 on: July 05, 2008, 12:02:50 PM »

And furthemore, if you dont like what i write and the truth hurts, go and read Womans Day and dont reply to my posts, that pretty simple Gordo isnt it..?

I understand what you are saying but you are dominating too many threads with the same old anti-TW crap.

How about restricting your comments about TW to one or two threads.

and as for "read Womans Day if you dont like OER" it is not OER we don't like it is your domination of nearly every thread (yes every is an exaggeration but it does seem that way sometimes)

:sleep

jackstar

« Reply #191 on: July 05, 2008, 12:07:43 PM »
 :whistle

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #192 on: July 05, 2008, 01:40:11 PM »

I understand what you are saying but you are dominating too many threads with the same old anti-TW crap.

and as for "read Womans Day if you dont like OER" it is not OER we don't like it is your domination of nearly every thread (yes every is an exaggeration but it does seem that way sometimes)

Everything that comes out of Jack's mouth is 100% correct.

TW should have made some tough decisions when he arrived and that should have been to delist tivers, hyde, petts and trade away some players on our list that still had currency (e.g schulz). He didn't!!!

has the skill level changed under TW? thats a negative.

We have some depth in our list, to which i am grateful for but what about our draft selections?? its been pathetic in my eyes.

Tambling, JON, Meyer hardly household names and should be let go. Tambling should be dominating but he is far from a afl footballer.
His confidence is shot to pieces and im not sure why but for the good of our club he should find a new football club.

Only lids can hold his head up high in that draft, otherwise you would have to say it was a terrible draft for the rfc.

Bottom line is that we made finals under Spud. love him or loath him we MADE finals..

TW will be shown the door asap IMO for the good of the team and the good of the club.

I want a coach who brings some mental toughness to our club, (eg North). we are as weak now as what we have been for the last 20 years.

you cannot buy their fighting spirit down at arden street and it is something TW cannot bring to this club. It seems to me the players dont play for him like other coaches.

TW thanks but no thanks

goodbye

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #193 on: July 05, 2008, 01:44:50 PM »
Time to weigh up Jacks input.

Pluses
1. Posting in correct thread this time
2. Passion about his point of view
3. Some valid points

Minuses
1. Generalizations about ALL members of this forum
2. REPEDATIVE
3. Statements without the facts to back them up

Net Value    -    ZERO

Sorry Jack. If you get rid of the repeats it would have some value but as it is you are adding nothing to this tread.

My point of view is that we have a contract with the Wallace, we gave him 5 years (right or wrong) and so thats what he gets.  Do I like him? NO.  Do I like the game plan? NO  Do I agree with honouring contracts? YES.  Can I see light at end of the tunel?  YES.  Wallace has 8 + 22 + the finals we better be in next year. I will put my point of view on where to go then.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

« Reply #194 on: July 05, 2008, 01:45:27 PM »

Everything that comes out of Jack's mouth is 100% correct.

TW should have made some tough decisions when he arrived and that should have been to delist tivers, hyde, petts and trade away some players on our list that still had currency (e.g schulz). He didn't!!!

has the skill level changed under TW? thats a negative.

We have some depth in our list, to which i am grateful for but what about our draft selections?? its been pathetic in my eyes.

Tambling, JON, Meyer hardly household names and should be let go. Tambling should be dominating but he is far from a afl footballer.
His confidence is shot to pieces and im not sure why but for the good of our club he should find a new football club.

Only lids can hold his head up high in that draft, otherwise you would have to say it was a terrible draft for the rfc.

Bottom line is that we made finals under Spud. love him or loath him we MADE finals..

TW will be shown the door asap IMO for the good of the team and the good of the club.

I want a coach who brings some mental toughness to our club, (eg North). we are as weak now as what we have been for the last 20 years.

you cannot buy their fighting spirit down at arden street and it is something TW cannot bring to this club. It seems to me the players dont play for him like other coaches.

TW thanks but no thanks

goodbye

I don't disagree but why bombard the rest of us with crap.

Say something new or stuff off.