Author Topic: Terry's Next Contract  (Read 43216 times)

Tigermonk

Re: Terry's Next Contract
« Reply #360 on: July 14, 2008, 09:34:16 AM »
Yep Eagles are bad, but if you so called experts new as much as you say you do, how come your not bragging how much money u won.

$9 for 39.5+ and 15's for 60+ - I know I am laughing ....... :gotigers

l actually lost cause l had my money on the Eagles so that good enough answer to why l'm not bragging  :shh

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #361 on: July 14, 2008, 09:37:34 AM »
Yep Eagles are bad, but if you so called experts new as much as you say you do, how come your not bragging how much money u won.

$9 for 39.5+ and 15's for 60+ - I know I am laughing ....... :gotigers

l actually lost cause l had my money on the Eagles so that good enough answer to why l'm not bragging  :shh

:rollin

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #362 on: July 14, 2008, 01:01:01 PM »

Smokey Richmond are not 77 points or 11 goals 2nd quarter better side than the Toxin Tankers considering we were missing Thursfield, Richo, King. There was nothing wrong with any of them Toxic Tanking Eagle players. Darren Glass one of the best fullbacks not at fullback & Big Cox down there  :rollin.
If the Eagles were so bad every club above us would be pumping them by 100 points cause we are not that good
What made it even more standout is McMahon 33 possies & 10 of them really bad turnovers or at our players feet or over our players heads  :lol

Do you think they have been tanking since R2?  We have smashed a number of sides for one quarter this season and will do it more often as our kids grow and learn.  Don't underestimate the ability growing in our side.  Worsfold might well be tanking but he won't be happy with his side getting weekly floggings like they have all this season and he won't be deliberately letting it happen.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #363 on: July 14, 2008, 03:02:14 PM »
The Eagles play Freo and Melbourne in the next 5 weeks. They didn't need our help to finish last and get their hands on Rich. In fact Freo play Melbourne this week so if the Dees win the Eagles will be last.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Gracie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #364 on: July 14, 2008, 03:29:38 PM »
Didn't Jackstar predict the end of Wallace by Round 12 this year?

Another "lucky" win against Essendon this weekend followed by a win against a clearly over performing Brisbane the following weekend and two wins against tanking sides Freo and Melbourne to finish with 10 wins would pretty much ensure Wallace sees out his 5th year and put him in a position to get an extension - especially if he can jag a few more lucky wins next year.

jackstar

« Reply #365 on: July 14, 2008, 04:53:06 PM »

Another "lucky" win against Essendon this weekend followed by a win against a clearly over performing Brisbane the following weekend and two wins against tanking sides Freo and Melbourne to finish with 10 wins would pretty much ensure Wallace sees out his 5th year and put him in a position to get an extension - especially if he can jag a few more lucky wins next year.

Oh dear, where did you crawl out from

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #366 on: July 14, 2008, 04:59:36 PM »

maybe from that gap between your ears.

I have never come across a more negative "supporter" of a club before.

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #367 on: July 14, 2008, 05:05:04 PM »

No that was round 12 last year ;)

We have improved immensly . When firing we can score quickly and are a very dangerous team, the only problem is that we dont have the miles in our legs to do it for 4 quarters, but that will come. We are quickley developing a top notch midfield ( cotch Lids Axe ) with a solid support crew ( Connors Edwards Collins Tambling Polo Jackson ect ) Our developing talls are coming along nicely ( Thursty Mcguane Shultz Jack Cleve )

The cynics will always find a reason to knock success, thats why they have been turfed  out of the club kicking and screaming, and have been whinging like wallets b!tches ever since.

Carn the tiges, success is just around the corner

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #368 on: July 14, 2008, 05:05:47 PM »

hehehehe oh dearr indeed

Offline Gracie

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #369 on: July 15, 2008, 03:24:41 PM »

This that all you have in response to someone pointing out you were wrong???

Tell me again how Richmond is a rabble and Wallace can't coach as that post wasn't consistent with your other 462 posts  :sleep

blx

« Reply #370 on: July 15, 2008, 03:33:44 PM »

i used you last night when i finished my business.

jackstar

« Reply #371 on: July 15, 2008, 07:01:37 PM »

i used you last night when i finished my business.

Really, Oh how one week changes things, you all have very short memories, where were you all after the Carlton game , lol
 :whistle

jackstar

« Reply #372 on: July 15, 2008, 07:06:56 PM »

No that was round 12 last year ;)

We have improved immensly . When firing we can score quickly and are a very dangerous team, the only problem is that we dont have the miles in our legs to do it for 4 quarters, but that will come. We are quickley developing a top notch midfield ( cotch Lids Axe ) with a solid support crew ( Connors Edwards Collins Tambling Polo Jackson ect ) Our developing talls are coming along nicely ( Thursty Mcguane Shultz Jack Cleve )

The cynics will always find a reason to knock success, thats why they have been turfed  out of the club kicking and screaming, and have been whinging like wallets b!tches ever since.

Carn the tiges, success is just around the corner

Its a free world Blaisee, if you are satisfied with 8 or 9 wins in a season and finishing out of the 8 once again, good luck to you and your fellow posters on here, as I am not.
I see us being no different to Frawley and Gieschen days where finishing outside the eight is regarded as a pass.
Thats what is wrong with the RFC , excepting inabilty to achieve as a pass.

jackstar

« Reply #373 on: July 15, 2008, 07:08:08 PM »

This that all you have in response to someone pointing out you were wrong???

Tell me again how Richmond is a rabble and Wallace can't coach as that post wasn't consistent with your other 462 posts  :sleep

Been a rabble for the past 20 years :banghead

jackstar

« Reply #374 on: July 15, 2008, 07:09:12 PM »

Post of the week Gordon ,  :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping