Author Topic: Coburg vs Williamstown  (Read 12740 times)

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Coburg vs Williamstown
« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2008, 10:10:40 PM »
Coburg to get smashed in the seniors.  :scream  :-[

*Nom Nom Nom.*

Just ate some humble pie.  ;D  :thumbsup

EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #106 on: July 20, 2008, 10:17:58 PM »

He is a good VFL player thats it. He doesnt have the footy smarts to make it in the afl, much like tivendale.

Both are and will be great servants of the Coburg FC and i never want to see either play for the tigers.
Ahhh Daniel, I need to point this out. Ummmm Tivendale has already played 187 games at AFL Level for the Tigers. To me, thats making it in the AFL or at least it was the last time I checked. So in actual fact Tivendale has been a servant for Richmond far, far more than he ever will be for Coburg. Oh and by the way, as has been already pointed out, Jezza's original comment was in two parts. He didn't say JON was pushing for selection. I think he was referring to the likes of Collins and Rance or maybe one of the ruck duo. But as usual You and Jackstar are far too quick to tear peoples posts apart or rejig them as a vehicle for yet another negative spray. Probably Jack more than you but there are parallels.

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #107 on: July 20, 2008, 11:09:26 PM »

It was freezing, the ressies were great and seniors excellent.

Plus it was windy. Did you mention cold cold cold?

Danny does look to have his speed again. JON is a bullet when he gets going.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2008, 11:17:11 PM »
According to BF, Gourdis rolled his ankle badly within the first 10 minutes in the Coburg ressies game :(.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11778647&postcount=80

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #109 on: July 21, 2008, 01:11:00 AM »
Last 5-10 minutes, the Rance spoil between the wing & and the Coburg HFF as Willy was surging forward that went 15 metres and resulted in a boundary line throw in was inspiring.

To back it up less than I reckon 2 minutes later with a big strong contested mark was sensational. Going to be a player IMO, but please let's give him time  :clapping

Very happy for Danny Meyer - his defensive pressure today was very good. Really impressed with his chasing, seems to have his pace back
Great news WP  :thumbsup. Would Danny be pushing for promotion? Also how did Connors do after his late omission from the side on Saturday?

Yep Willy is a great place to walk around in mid-July  ;D
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #110 on: July 21, 2008, 09:21:21 AM »

He is a good VFL player thats it. He doesnt have the footy smarts to make it in the afl, much like tivendale.

Both are and will be great servants of the Coburg FC and i never want to see either play for the tigers.
Ahhh Daniel, I need to point this out. Ummmm Tivendale has already played 187 games at AFL Level for the Tigers. To me, thats making it in the AFL or at least it was the last time I checked. So in actual fact Tivendale has been a servant for Richmond far, far more than he ever will be for Coburg. Oh and by the way, as has been already pointed out, Jezza's original comment was in two parts. He didn't say JON was pushing for selection. I think he was referring to the likes of Collins and Rance or maybe one of the ruck duo. But as usual You and Jackstar are far too quick to tear peoples posts apart or rejig them as a vehicle for yet another negative spray. Probably Jack more than you but there are parallels.

fair call!!

you are right tivers has played nearly 200 games.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline dereel-tiger

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2008, 09:28:51 AM »
Good to see JON bounce back after a couple of poor games. Sounds like a few pushing for selection.
::) ::) ::) ::)

Read it again Jack

Why is it when JON has a good game for Coburg, automatically he is pushing for a spot at the tigers.

the voice of experience :help
mate you should give away writing on football forums ,because you have no idea what your writing about.
jon does have the footy smarts ,and is quite a clever player.
but just needs to mature more as a person and get mentally tougher ,but it will happen maybe with the tigers or another club.
as for tivendale hes a life member of the tigers which as a player you only get if you have been on the list for 10 years ,so l would say he has the footy smarts wouldnt you.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #112 on: July 21, 2008, 09:32:32 AM »
Good to see JON bounce back after a couple of poor games. Sounds like a few pushing for selection.

Read it again Jack

Why is it when JON has a good game for Coburg, automatically he is pushing for a spot at the tigers.

mate you should give away writing on football forums ,because you have no idea what your writing about.
but just needs to mature more as a person and get mentally tougher ,but it will happen maybe with the tigers or another club.
as for tivendale hes a life member of the tigers which as a player you only get if you have been on the list for 10 years ,so l would say he has the footy smarts wouldnt you.

did you not read my above post u blind fc.uk

i agreed tivers has some footy knowledge to play AFL but JON well thats just shows how little you know about football.

he will be a great player for the Coburg football club.

Offline dereel-tiger

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #113 on: July 21, 2008, 09:53:11 AM »

Read it again Jack

did you not read my above post u blind fc.uk

i agreed tivers has some footy knowledge to play AFL but JON well thats just shows how little you know about football.

he will be a great player for the Coburg football club.

isnt it about time mr & mrs head took there computer off there son DICK.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #114 on: July 21, 2008, 10:00:30 AM »
you poor lonely man, coming up with a childish comment like that.

i dare say you are one of those tiger supporters with no teeth and aged about 50 with a comment like that.

you just keep picking up your centrelink cheque while i get my $1000 a week from mum and dad

:clapping

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #115 on: July 21, 2008, 10:44:31 AM »

i dare say you are one of those tiger supporters with no teeth and aged about 50 with a comment like that.

you just keep picking up your centrelink cheque while i get my $1000 a week from mum and dad

Hi kettle (dereel-tiger), I'm pot (daniel161), you're BLACK!!!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 11:44:04 AM by Infamy »

Offline dereel-tiger

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #116 on: July 21, 2008, 11:00:31 AM »

Hi pot (dereel-tiger), I'm kettle (daniel161), you're BLACK!!!

another one of your cheap quotes infancy.

Offline dereel-tiger

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #117 on: July 21, 2008, 11:02:35 AM »

well maybe you should spend your money wisely.
and get a better shrink than the one you have,because hes not doing a good job.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #118 on: July 21, 2008, 11:41:47 AM »
Come on guys....Can't we have intelligent heated debates here without them degrading to personal insults. We are all entitled to our opinions and I admit some more than others are a little repetitive, but there is far more enjoyment in focusing on comments made that you disagree with and proving them wrong than taking cheap easy shots that really have no lasting value or kudos.  :thumbsup

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #119 on: July 21, 2008, 11:43:10 AM »
another one of your cheap quotes infancy.
I was on your side, not so much now