Author Topic: Richmond vs Carlton R1 2009  (Read 30672 times)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond vs Carlton R1 2009
« Reply #270 on: March 28, 2009, 08:28:28 PM »
Nah, not at all.
I cant help it if he has you ""conned""
he bascially cant coach.
You obviously dont understand what Terrys game plan is.
Its doesnt work, as was seen the other nite.
The only thing I care about is the RFC
By the way, when Wallet is gone, he will leave the same mess he left at the Western Bulldogs, its amazing how people forget or have selective memories.

Not conned at all, my club has given him the goal of reaching the finals this year.  Until the time that we cant make the finals his position should be secure, when we are in the position that we wont make the finals then he is gone and good riddance as he failed to meet the goal he was set. 

But at the moment I stand by my clubs word and support my club fully.

Thursday was gutting but I wont turn on my club like a schoolgirl after one shocking game. 

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #271 on: March 28, 2009, 08:32:58 PM »
Some people jack just accept that the RFC will always be failures if we persist with this game plan and the same old coaches who coach for thier careers.

Some peoeple say its Culture i say its been the coaches we have had.

And I wonder why we cant get a good coach, could it be because we eat our own.

In regards to coaching for their career what else can our coaches do with the weight of expectation placed upon them by us success starved supporters.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #272 on: March 28, 2009, 09:11:26 PM »

You are a gluten for punishment

Easy Jack! If you are going to start calling people protein composites then I will be forced to put in a protest with the Admins! This sort of below the belt talk is just not on. It's obvious that in your absence you haven't realised that this forum is now 100% "Gluten Free"  ;)

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #273 on: March 28, 2009, 10:11:00 PM »
Rubbish, 0 and 3 was always likely if we lost round 1

Yep and 1 and 5 is likely after six rounds too.

Lets hope the RFC stays firm until at least halfway through the season.

stay firm, why ?
We have put up with 4 and half years of spin for what?
You are a gluten for punishment

If we don't make massive improvement in the next week or two, I'd doubt any of us will be "getting firm" let alone "staying firm".
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #274 on: March 28, 2009, 10:20:39 PM »
Nah, not at all.
I cant help it if he has you ""conned""
he bascially cant coach.
You obviously dont understand what Terrys game plan is.
Its doesnt work, as was seen the other nite.
The only thing I care about is the RFC
By the way, when Wallet is gone, he will leave the same mess he left at the Western Bulldogs, its amazing how people forget or have selective memories.
Not conned at all, my club has given him the goal of reaching the finals this year.  Until the time that we cant make the finals his position should be secure, when we are in the position that we wont make the finals then he is gone and good riddance as he failed to meet the goal he was set. 

But at the moment I stand by my clubs word and support my club fully.

Thursday was gutting but I wont turn on my club like a schoolgirl after one shocking game. 

Agree Chuck! What is more embarrassing, the loss or our supporters carrying on like we do?

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #275 on: March 29, 2009, 10:49:03 AM »
Yes but it wasn't like it was just a small loss, it was a huge loss and the public scrutiny was firmly on the Tigers beforehand.  The occasion was great and we failed dismally.  This time last year we were near the top of the ladder.  This week we'll be lucky if we're not bottom of the ladder.  I think the supporters do have a right to vent - just maybe not ad nauseum.  I'm not looking forward to next week for sure.

Tigermonk

« Reply #276 on: March 29, 2009, 12:22:11 PM »
Dont worrying about the supporters carrying on,
There high profile supporters who made the club that are furious at the coaching on game day

Jackstar is back

« Reply #277 on: March 29, 2009, 12:23:52 PM »
There high profile supporters who made the club that are furious at the coaching on game day

you been listening to my phone calls Monk ? :shh

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #278 on: March 29, 2009, 01:53:51 PM »
Easy Jack! If you are going to start calling people protein composites then I will be forced to put in a protest with the Admins! This sort of below the belt talk is just not on. It's obvious that in your absence you haven't realised that this forum is now 100% "Gluten Free"  ;)

Yeh Tiga, I had some heavy hitting names lined up ready to fire back such as adenylate kinase and glutamine synthetase.

However I didnt want to derail the important topics being discussed such as;
- WTF is a "Coften"
- Why TW should be ritually dismembered and fed to a ravenous pack of guinea pigs
- Ethical use of the emoticon  ;)

But be warned I am keeping an eye on things  ;)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #279 on: March 29, 2009, 01:57:29 PM »
Some people jack just accept that the RFC will always be failures if we persist with this game plan and the same old coaches who coach for thier careers.

In regards to coaching for their career what else can our coaches do with the weight of expectation placed upon them by us success starved supporters.

dont you think we blood/y deserve better Chuck.

Come on mate we deserve better than what this club has done to us in the last 25 years and rightly so we eat our own.

5 years is 5 years and thats ample time to make a difference. Nothing has changed since he arrived.

Still got the same old players doing the same old things.

we are on the road to nowhere with Wallet at the club
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Tigermonk

« Reply #280 on: March 29, 2009, 02:01:54 PM »

always got me ears pricked  :thumbsup

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #281 on: March 29, 2009, 02:02:14 PM »

Come on mate we deserve better than what this club has done to us in the last 25 years and rightly so we eat our own.

5 years is 5 years and thats ample time to make a difference. Nothing has changed since he arrived.

Still got the same old players doing the same old things.

we are on the road to nowhere with Wallet at the club

Do you know something Daniel I dont think I have read one positive post from you on this forum about the entire RFC since I joined. You are the worst RFC insulter I have ever come across, you should be ashamed of yourself. Having a say is one thing but you just cant let it go can you, back the club as a whole for a change.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #282 on: March 29, 2009, 02:50:12 PM »

We deserve much better I honestly believe that.

But until we set a standard and stay true to our word we will not receive loyalty because we are not giving it.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #283 on: March 29, 2009, 05:24:12 PM »

Oh those supporters who believe they have more right to a say in what happens at Richmond than the rest of us. They are upset and because they are upset it carries more weigth..... please give me a break, if they don't like things they can pack up their bat and ball and go home .... I have said this before they have no right to attach "strings" to their support of this club... we the vast majority don't they shouldn't either  :wallywink

We deserve much better I honestly believe that.

But until we set a standard and stay true to our word we will not receive loyalty because we are not giving it.

Well said Chuck  :clapping

Agree Chuck! What is more embarrassing, the loss or our supporters carrying on like we do?

Yeah we've reacted the way the media expected and wanted us too and the frenzy continues... Personally we as supporters should be fuming with the latest Damien Barrett vendetta piece in Saturday's HUN (page 84 I think it was) not patting him on the head and giving him more ammo

I repeat I was disgusted with Thursday night's effort but I will not carry on like some have because it isnt the end of the world.... 21 rounds to go...

Yes but it wasn't like it was just a small loss, it was a huge loss and the public scrutiny was firmly on the Tigers beforehand.  The occasion was great and we failed dismally.  This time last year we were near the top of the ladder.  This week we'll be lucky if we're not bottom of the ladder.  I think the supporters do have a right to vent - just maybe not ad nauseum.  I'm not looking forward to next week for sure.

Absolutely right Julz it wasn't a small loss it was a shocker and because of the attention leading up to the game it makes the result worse but I just reckon we have to stand firm as club... and whether we like it or not move on

Although if I was given a chance to address the players this week I'd certainly let rip ;D

And unless the bulldogs or Dockers win by more than 84 points we are definitely on the bottom of the ladder at the end of this round

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #284 on: March 29, 2009, 09:34:19 PM »
High profile supporters are the main reason we've been poo for over 25 years

Just because you have a high opinion of yourself, doesn't make you "high profile"