Author Topic: Tom Hislop [merged]  (Read 23377 times)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Pick 58. Tom Hislop [merged]
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2008, 08:31:11 PM »

Who cares about finals when you win flags fruitloop.

16  since their inception

4 since our last

enough said

You missed the point totally in your haste to hide your ignorance and immaturity by calling people names.  If you want to use the "16 since their inception" argument then we are also a successful club.  Successful clubs make the finals regularly and winning flags is often a by-product of that so to say "who cares about finals" just highlights the stupidity of your argument.  And "4 since our last"?  Lets see then - 1 in the last 15 years and none since 2000 - yep, in December 2006 Hislop walked into a club raging with success, especially when "no-one cares about finals".

Enough said.

4 since our last amigo.

get your head out of ur behind for once and look at the big picture.

we have failed as a football club and its people like you who accept medicore which will see another year of near misses.

picking up Hislop and Mcmahon will do nothing for our Football club, but blooding our own will.

Axel- Great find
Moore- Great find

Hislop, Thomson mcmahon= duds

You certainly have taken over from Jackstar as OER's biggest knob

Come on now Infamy thats a bit harsh.

Although jack was a knob, at least at times he had some idea of what he was talking about and very occasionally gave some insightful ideas.

with all due respect Jacosh or whatever your name is,  your comments are about as insightful as watching paint dry.

i am a Tiger man through and through my friend. I have enough runs on the board than you can poke a stick at. Now if you wouldn't mind, move on
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2008, 08:41:39 PM »
Is this thread as big on other boards ?  Dan you r a fool, enjoy your slagging of me if you wish, last comment ever too you, pull your head in son and really GET A LIFE  :santa

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2008, 09:37:44 PM »

with all due respect Jacosh or whatever your name is,  your comments are about as insightful as watching paint dry.

i am a Tiger man through and through my friend. I have enough runs on the board than you can poke a stick at. Now if you wouldn't mind, move on

Post of the year.  If anyone can glean one poofteenth of sense or understanding from this pile of disconnected childish dribble then (in the words of the immortal Pauline) "please explain".

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2008, 10:27:37 PM »
Is this thread as big on other boards ?  Dan you r a fool, enjoy your slagging of me if you wish, last comment ever too you, pull your head in son and really GET A LIFE  :santa

Not too sure if you mean other Tiger boards CUB, but on Bomber Blitz it is quiet large, I think they are about 70 odd pages and going for a 100.  It is quiet a funny read in places, not so much funny on the subject but more funny on the bummer fan's abuse of each other and disjointed rantings.

Another funny thread over there is the one to do with them questioning why they didn't pick Rich in the draft

And Smokey, you crack me up

:ROTFL

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #109 on: December 05, 2008, 11:08:22 PM »
This is hillarious!!   :rollin Daniel161 should change his name to carbon14 as he really does have a half life and I fear that he will continue to grace us with his presence until he eventually turns into nitrogen.

I'm going to see if Kennards is hiring out Time Machines and if so I will be offering seats on a first come first serve basis so we can all enjoy this momentous occasion first hand. His final words would be something like...see I told you we shouldn't have drafted Hislop!!! kerplunk! wakes up again....oh and Graham and Kingsley......what a waste!!! kerplunk again....test pattern...plant food....Crowd cheers!!!!  :clapping

Offline Jacosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • No bish fish, the moon wasnt right.
« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2008, 12:18:56 AM »
This is hillarious!!   :rollin Daniel161 should change his name to carbon14 as he really does have a half life and I fear that he will continue to grace us with his presence until he eventually turns into nitrogen.

I'm going to see if Kennards is hiring out Time Machines and if so I will be offering seats on a first come first serve basis so we can all enjoy this momentous occasion first hand. His final words would be something like...see I told you we shouldn't have drafted Hislop!!! kerplunk! wakes up again....oh and Graham and Kingsley......what a waste!!! kerplunk again....test pattern...plant food....Crowd cheers!!!!  :clapping

I suggest going backwards in time and telling his mother to swallow that load. It would save her and all of us pain in the end.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #111 on: December 06, 2008, 08:05:10 AM »

4 since our last

enough said

I actually thought about this some more and guess what?  I was able to come to the conclusion that we are indeed a successful club.  I thought about ringing Terry Wallace and letting him know that by applying the "daniel161 theorem" the pressure is officially off.  After all, St Kilda and Bulldog and Docker and Melbourne supporters know we are successful because we have won 10 since inception and 5 since any of their last.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #112 on: December 06, 2008, 11:43:01 AM »
I'm pretty sure he's already methane

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #113 on: December 06, 2008, 05:03:54 PM »

I suggest going backwards in time and telling his mother to swallow that load. It would save her and all of us pain in the end.

:bow
 :bow

Post of the year nomination. Just brilliant
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #114 on: December 06, 2008, 06:23:54 PM »

she did swallow but i still came out.

such a skillful family we are, nothing is beyond us

you could do worse than take a leaf out of our book my man

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #115 on: December 06, 2008, 06:28:20 PM »

4 since our last

enough said

I actually thought about this some more and guess what?  I was able to come to the conclusion that we are indeed a successful club.  I thought about ringing Terry Wallace and letting him know that by applying the "daniel161 theorem" the pressure is officially off.  After all, St Kilda and Bulldog and Docker and Melbourne supporters know we are successful because we have won 10 since inception and 5 since any of their last.

compared to them stuff of course we are but in my life time we are pathetic.

i dont accept mediocre and until we regulary make finals and win flags in my eyes we have failed.

we had it all in the 70's and 80's and blew it away with pathetic trades. Guess what nothing has changed.

The supporters are the ONLY reason this team is still alive today. 30 k supporters with no finals tell me which club would have survived as we have.

Offline HKTiger

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #116 on: December 06, 2008, 06:56:01 PM »

4 since our last

enough said

compared to them eff of course we are but in my life time we are pathetic.

i dont accept mediocre and until we regulary make finals and win flags in my eyes we have failed.

we had it all in the 70's and 80's and blew it away with pathetic trades. Guess what nothing has changed.

The supporters are the ONLY reason this team is still alive today. 30 k supporters with no finals tell me which club would have survived as we have.

Many would think that poor spelling and grammer is mediocrity incarnate.  Pots and kettles, methinks.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #117 on: December 06, 2008, 07:13:39 PM »

4 since our last

enough said

compared to them eff of course we are but in my life time we are pathetic.

Many would think that poor spelling and grammer is mediocrity incarnate.  Pots and kettles, methinks.

with the greatest respect HK and pardon me if i sound rude but your a fu.khead

commercial Road beckons for you buddy

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #118 on: December 06, 2008, 08:34:06 PM »

with the greatest respect HK and pardon me if i sound rude but your a effhead

:lol :rollin :lol

In another life were you the Iraqi Minister For Contradictions And Confusions?

Offline Jacosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • No bish fish, the moon wasnt right.
« Reply #119 on: December 06, 2008, 09:03:14 PM »

with the greatest respect HK and pardon me if i sound rude but your a effhead

In another life were you the Iraqi Minister For Contradictions And Confusions?

:clapping :bow :thatsgold :ROTFL