Author Topic: Bowden retires [merged]  (Read 20666 times)

Moi

Re: All over for Joel / Bowden to retire according to Hutchy
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2009, 04:00:23 PM »
remain postive hey, remained postive for 29 years, LOL
Remain positive when we have seen coaches come and go and walk away with inflated salaries $$$$$$$$$$$$
Yep, you keep donating to the Terry Wallaces of the world and you keep supporting the clowns that run the place.
Yep you keep supporting people who CONTINUALLY make the wrong decsions in recruiting ( How is Thomson and Hislop going ??) and trade draft picks for the Jordon McMahons out there, who actualy doubled his salary by moving clubs. :banghead :banghead
Tell you this, LOYALTY gets you know where
Just ask Joel Bowden. :banghead
And why is Shane Tuck wasting his time playing at Coburg when he should be at the G tomorrow playing on Jobe Watson.  :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead
Stop your whining
You wanted a new coach, you got him
Live with it

Haven't quite got our new coach yet.

:chuck
Doesn't stop the whinging though  :wallywink

« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2009, 04:01:22 PM »
remain postive hey, remained postive for 29 years, LOL
Remain positive when we have seen coaches come and go and walk away with inflated salaries $$$$$$$$$$$$
Yep, you keep donating to the Terry Wallaces of the world and you keep supporting the clowns that run the place.
Yep you keep supporting people who CONTINUALLY make the wrong decsions in recruiting ( How is Thomson and Hislop going ??) and trade draft picks for the Jordon McMahons out there, who actualy doubled his salary by moving clubs. :banghead :banghead
Tell you this, LOYALTY gets you know where
Just ask Joel Bowden. :banghead
And why is Shane Tuck wasting his time playing at Coburg when he should be at the G tomorrow playing on Jobe Watson.  :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead
Stop your whining
You wanted a new coach, you got him
Live with it

Haven't quite got our new coach yet.

Doesn't stop the whinging though  :wallywink

Jackstar is back

« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2009, 04:04:12 PM »
 :chuck :chuck :thatsgold :woohoo

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2009, 04:08:07 PM »
I don't see how anyone thinks Joel should be in seniors after that performance. 20m chip kicks that land at the feet of teammates and missing spoils by a metre :P. Mind you he had plenty of mates out there doing the same.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Jackstar is back

« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2009, 04:11:23 PM »
I don't see how anyone thinks Joel should be in seniors after that performance. 20m chip kicks that land at the feet of teammates and missing spoils by a metre :P. Mind you he had plenty of mates out there doing the same.

mate , footy is a simple game.
Play Joel Inside F 50 and kick it to him , he wont need to chip the ball 10 metres :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2009, 04:16:56 PM »

Play Joel Inside F 50 and kick it to him , he wont need to chip the ball 10 metres :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead
So youre saying he is a one trick pony then? What good is that?

Jackstar is back

« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2009, 04:21:24 PM »

I just about give up with this website ::)

Moi

« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2009, 04:27:35 PM »

That's very weak of you Jack
It was a good question

« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2009, 04:31:37 PM »

It was a good question

Jackstar is back

« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2009, 04:52:08 PM »

It was a good question

poo questions, arguing with Nuffers :banghead

Tigermonk

« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2009, 04:58:54 PM »
Watch next year when his playing for another club

Well come back Monk  ;D - or should I call you Lance Armstrong the comeback king  :thumbsup

I actually don't think Joel will play for another club simply because Joel Bowden loves the RFC - despite all its faults.

Well at least the Joel Bowden I have spoken to many times certainly does  :thumbsup

Thanks l needed the break 

Tigermonk

« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2009, 05:00:56 PM »
it just shows what a joke of a club we really are
You got rid of Terry, you should be happy
But you're determined to run the club into the ground until they close the doors and call it quits aren't you
You're a disgrace  :banghead
You never stop effing whinging  :wallywink

The club dont need me to run them selves into the ground, they are doing a pretty good job themselves dont you think.
Fancy dropping Shane Tuck ::) The only player who shows some balls and stands up to the opposition

l'm stumped about Tuck being dropped as is all the football media

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2009, 05:05:10 PM »

10 years too late for that Jack. Too late now he's over 30 and has slowed down. At that age and "form" he's not part of the future. Time for people to accept that.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Tigermonk

« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2009, 05:14:31 PM »
We tried playing Joel forward and he didn't kill it because he is slow, selfish and soft
He's lost us just as many games playing negative sideways football that we've got over run by teams playing attacking football
He's been a liability for 2 years now

liability excuse me ??  what for playing football in a team that coaching staff never wanted to win games . How is he responsible for loses when coaches are tanking. Footballers get tired after recruiting has failed year after year from incompetant staff

Jackstar is back

« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2009, 05:16:04 PM »

10 years too late for that Jack. Too late now he's over 30 and has slowed down. At that age and "form" he's not part of the future. Time for people to accept that.

Didnt say he was part of the future, all I have stated is the bleeding OBVIOUS, play him inside F 50.
Hit up forward.
One out in goal sqaure, he is an extremely smart footballer.
Am still trying to work out how Tucky got dropped.
This club is been ruined by idiots