Author Topic: 2011 Membership - "The Tiger is Stirring" [merged]  (Read 124882 times)

Offline Harro80

• Future Richmond star
Re: 2011 Membership - "The Tiger is Stirring"
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2010, 11:06:08 PM »
Hope round one is a home game!!!

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2010, 11:10:39 PM »
We better get all HOME MATCHES at the MCG ---- you AFL!

:banghead

I dont mind etty ... when we play out of state clubs, it makes teh crowed look bigger and the view is good.

But yeh MCG Home would be GREAT for first round  :thumbsup

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM »
2011 Membership News
richmondfc.com.au

Direct Debit

After a lengthy review of the direct debit membership, the Club has made a number of significant changes which will ensure members can pay their membership in a more economical manner.

No Fees - The most important of all these changes is that the $12 administration fee for paying your membership by direct debit has been abolished.

Monthly Payments – Monthly payments will now be drawn 11 months of the year instead of 12.  This means that direct debit payments for 2011 will not commence until November 28 and will run through until September 28, 2011.

Win a table for 10 at a Presidents Function in 2011 – The traditional early bird offer for members who renew in October and November has been replaced in 2011 with a special offer to members who renew on direct debit.  If you renew your membership on direct debit by November 28 (In time for the first debit) you will go into the draw to win a table of 10 at a Presidents Function in 2011, valued at more than $3,500.

All members who join on direct debit will be automatically entered into the draw.

Reward & Recognition Program – 2011

As most members would be aware, the Club underwent a major review of our Reward & Recognition (R&R) program for 2011. To refresh the memories of members, the results were as follows

* 29% of members said they wanted the R&R to remain as it is currently, with the choice of a cap or scarf.

* 33% said they would prefer a $10 voucher to the Tiger Den to contribute towards purchasing something of their own choice.

* 12% were unsure of what they wanted.

* 26% said they would prefer the Club saved the money and put it towards improving resources within the football department.

As a result of this feedback, the Reward & Recognition Program has been revamped in 2011 and will provide members with the flexibility they have requested. In addition to other benefits, all members who have been members continuously for three years or more will have the following options;

A) Members cap

B) Members scarf

C) $10 voucher to the Tiger Den to purchase their choice of merchandise

D) The option to leave the money with the Club and have it put towards the football department

The Reward & Recognition program in 2011 will look as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richmond Member                1–2 years                RFC membership card, annual members induction function

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bronze Member                    3-4 years               Bronze membership card & lanyard.

Choice of a) members’ cap or scarf
                                                                                   b) $10 merchandise voucher
                                                                                   c) Option to leave money with Football Department.

Complimentary double pass to Social Club for
                                                                     one game throughout the season

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silver Member                    5-9 years                  Silver membership card & lanyard.

Invite to a free formal cocktail party

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gold Member                    10-24 years                Gold membership card & lanyard.

Ability to purchase Gold Members jacket

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Platinum Member              25-49 years                 Platinum membership card & lanyard.

Ability to purchase Platinum Members jacket

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yellow & Black Member           50+ years               Yellow & Black membership card & lanyard.

Ability to purchase Yellow & Black  Members jacket

Invite to a morning tea with the CEO

Richmond finals ticket guarantee

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Membership Merchandise in 2011

As a result of feedback that stemmed from the research conducted into the Club’s Reward & Recognition program, a decision has been made by the Club to release a “Members only” range of jackets and polos.

“Longer term members told us loud and clear that they didn’t really value the caps and scarves that we provide complimentary with memberships each season,” Retail Manager Alex Steel said.

“What they also indicated was the desire to be able to purchase good quality merchandise which was only available to loyal, long term members.”

As a result of this feedback, the Club has taken the unique step of releasing the coaches jackets, which are not available for purchase, to be sold to Gold, Platinum and Yellow & Black members.  Members from each of these categories will be able to purchase the coaches jackets, which will be adorned with their membership category of either Gold, Platinum and Yellow & Black members.

“It ticks all the boxes when it comes to the feedback from the members.  It is unique, as the coaches jackets can not be purchased from our retail outlet, it highlights their membership category, therefore making it available to only long term members, and it is top quality when it comes to fabric and design,” Steel said.

In addition to long term members’ jackets, the Club will also take the unique step of selling Social Club members polos, which will be embroided with members’ Social Club membership number.

“We were looking for a point of difference between Richmond and other football clubs.  Our brand new Social Club, located at our home ground right beside the MCG, provides that point of difference and we wanted to celebrate that through a range of merchandise,” Steel said.

In 2011, all members renewing as Social Club members will have the ability to purchase an RFC members’ polo which the Club will embroid free of charge with their Social Club membership number.  With numbers set to be capped in the Social Club, these polos will start a tradition with Social Club members who will not want to forfeit their unique membership number.

Details on how to purchase from the members’ merchandise range will be included with renewals.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/2011%20membership%20news/tabid/16742/default.aspx

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2010, 09:51:00 AM »
Ability to purchase Platinum Members jacket -  :thumbsup

Damn

In addition to long term members’ jackets, the Club will also take the unique step of selling Social Club members polos, which will be embroided with members’ Social Club membership number.

Looks like I'm gunna be forking out this year.

Too elitist  ??? Stuff it .......

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2010, 09:38:43 PM »
Well done to the RFC for giving members a choice of what they want. I'd probably go for a new cap as I hadn't had a new one for about 3 years and they are too small for my head  :lol. Btw has anyone here seen these members' jackets?
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2010, 09:49:20 PM »
Well done to the RFC for giving members a choice of what they want. I'd probably go for a new cap as I hadn't had a new one for about 3 years and they are too small for my head  :lol. Btw has anyone here seen these members' jackets?

Fantastic initiative by the club!
Want every cent of my membership to go into the club and not merchandise, the club needs the coin.
Willy P, you must just about be ready for that morning tea  ;D
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline dizza

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2010, 10:07:40 PM »
Well done to the RFC for giving members a choice of what they want. I'd probably go for a new cap as I hadn't had a new one for about 3 years and they are too small for my head  :lol. Btw has anyone here seen these members' jackets?

from what i can gather, i'm guessing we'll see what all of the membership jackets, caps and scarfs look like with the renewal mail.
Push up!

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2010, 07:09:51 AM »

Fantastic initiative by the club!
Want every cent of my membership to go into the club and not merchandise, the club needs the coin.
Willy P, you must just about be ready for that morning tea  ;D

No-one has seen the jackets as they are not in stock. I believe they are due in once M'ship renewals start to flow through   

And yes I need to get to the Club and I will going next week.

Apologies to all OER Tipping Comp winners for the delay - I have been interstate during the past week for family reasons

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2010, 08:52:12 PM »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2010, 07:32:54 PM »
new membership website to launch shortly

http://twitter.com/Richmond_FC

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2010, 08:54:21 PM »
Regarding members jackets the guys at the merch shop said they should be available in the new year  :thumbsup

They are hoping for other stuff before Xmas but I rekon that will depend on when we lock away our new major sponsor (or sponsors) - can't get jumpers made until the sponsor side of it is sorted

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2010, 10:21:19 PM »

They are hoping for other stuff before Xmas but I rekon that will depend on when we lock away our new major sponsor (or sponsors) - can't get jumpers made until the sponsor side of it is sorted

Deja Vu

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2010, 11:27:58 PM »
In early November will be the official membership launch according to RFC twitter tonight.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2010, 07:04:05 AM »
In early November will be the official membership launch according to RFC twitter tonight.

::) :-\ :banghead

So late October has become early Nov ....hmmmm

2 possible reason  :-\

1/ waiting to see the final 2011 draw and how many interstate away games we've been stitched up for  >:( ;D

or

2/ waiting to lock in the new sponsors seeing our current 2 are still our major sponsors until 31st Oct

Still think it's poor stupid North have launched theirs

TigerTimeII

« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2010, 07:16:41 AM »
nth may have had theirs but it was lost amongst all events happening at this busy time
and nth are desperate but still wont find a huge memb base

no rush for us, as long as we get it right