Author Topic: Tigers versus Hawks- match thread  (Read 10348 times)

Online Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Tigers versus Hawks- match thread
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2011, 09:58:20 PM »
Seems to be the same every year but its another case of men against boys, body strength kills us everytime. I must admit thought that the Hawks ball handling in those conditions was on occasions freakish. Our kids seem to make an art of being in the wrong position every time there is a contested ball, not sure if its just bad luck or not following coaches orders.

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2011, 10:01:35 PM »
Was going to go tonight. Got half way to the tram stop in Bridge Rd and was saturated despite all the wet weather gear I could muster. Turned round and came home. Glad I did. It's hard enough to watch on the telly. Tigers just haven't shown up at all tonight either. Playing dumb, lazy, disinterested footy. Second to the ball all the time. Sick of this. Thirty years of this crap.
only sick of it now RR?  I've been sick of it for atleast 25 years now. 

Nah mate, I've been sick of it for a l-o-o-o-n-g, long time. When you think of what we once were in the days of my avatar, to have been reduced to THIS since 1983. It just crushes your effing heart doesn't it???

10 FLAGS

« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2011, 10:19:05 PM »
Just an stuffen disgraceful and dishonest (in terms of lack of effort) from our boys. They didnt want to play in the rain, they didnt want to show up and they didnt. Thats the story. Too many average players (workers) who are also prone to laziness is a big problem and not enough star quality in the side. Of the 22 of them about 20 of em should hand their money back to the club for the effort tonight. It was just stuffen disgraceful.

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2011, 10:24:04 PM »
Poor effort. So poor that we made them look as though they were playing on a dry day.

We played as if we were in the slop we played in at Adelaide last season. Sliding and going to ground at almost every contest slamming the ball on the boot as soon as we got it.

We desperately need a ruckman that can influence ruck contests and occasionally favour our guys.

Time for Conca and Helbig to have a run at Coburg and bring back Nason and Webberley. I still like Batchelor in the side.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2011, 10:27:06 PM »
poor effort when you consider the number of I50's did someone remind JR it was wet weather footy, generally pretty difficult to sit back and take speccy's
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

tony_montana

« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2011, 10:30:01 PM »
defensively was absolutely appalling effort from our boys. Were reactive and looked like school kids out there - to allow the hawks to spear 40 metre passes inside 50 TIME AND AGAIN in these conditions is PATHETIC and to allow big key fwds to rove goals  is unforgiveable. Deserve to be flogged after that effort. I'm actually pretty peeed off with that performance.

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2011, 10:30:15 PM »
poor effort when you consider the number of I50's did someone remind JR it was wet weather footy, generally pretty difficult to sit back and take speccy's

They showed a stat on 10, a breakdown of the I50's. We had a very high percentage of bombed in I50's, the Hawks had high spot-up percentages.

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2011, 10:31:36 PM »
defensively was absolutely appalling effort from our boys. Were reactive and looked like school kids out there - to allow the hawks to spear 40 metre passes inside 50 is PATHETIC and to allow big key fwds to rove goals  is unforgiveable. Deserve to be flogged after that effort

Spot on t_m, we were behind our opponent in almost every contest!

We need to work at the clearances inside D50. Roughhead was roving packs and snapping goals ffs.  :banghead

Online Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2011, 10:36:18 PM »
Doesn't get any easier next week, what would a satisfactory losing margin be against the Pies? I thought Carlscum were around the right loss margin to the Pies, based on tonight's effort i think i would accept if we get within 10 goals.

Offline magpiemania

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2011, 10:38:25 PM »
next week going to be a 100 pt flog  :lol

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2011, 10:39:55 PM »
Tigermonk is back!  :cheers

I'd almost take 100.

Offline magpiemania

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2011, 10:41:39 PM »
oh yeah l had to comeback disguised cause my account was deleted by the lame
  ;D

Offline magpiemania

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2011, 10:43:57 PM »
tell you the truth l aint logged in since my last post & when l did try my account was gone lol wtf is going on
Rewoldt oh my god attitude, remember l said he was raving at a 21st, his out of control & needs suspension

10 FLAGS

« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2011, 10:44:39 PM »
Our players are gonna get reamed next week. I hope the AFL and TV Channels change the TV viewing to Adult viewing only. Its gonna be a bad week.

Offline magpiemania

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2011, 10:47:22 PM »
kids are going ok, dont make a team in several weeks. Kingy is the man  :thumbsup