Author Topic: Round 4: Richmond v Melbourne  (Read 10255 times)

Offline wayne again

• Jack Dyer medallist
Re: Round 4: Richmond v Melbourne
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2010, 03:09:28 PM »
Bugger :banghead :banghead
How are the first gamers going

Offline sabartooth

• Big Griff's Official Mentor !
  • Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2010, 03:30:03 PM »
all the young guys have done some good things but we are getting thrashed by Melbourne. Whens the last time Simmonds had an effective disposal.
2 years into a 35 year plan

Ramps

« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2010, 03:31:01 PM »
all the young guys have done some good things but we are getting thrashed by Melbourne. Whens the last time Simmonds had an effective disposal.

simmonds should retire

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2010, 03:55:20 PM »
If we're giving kids a go everywhere else, then f**k Simmonds off and stick Browne in.

Can't be any worse.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2010, 04:00:50 PM »
Any Coburg scores. They're of more interest to me than the seniors at the moment.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2010, 04:05:03 PM »
Great to see the new guys, they went really well IMO, leave them in now and let the team grow together. Tuck played well too, Edwards please go a find a job!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2010, 04:07:37 PM »
tell you what too, I really wished the hell GC17 were not coming in for another year, with priority picks and the No.1 draft pick this year we really could have built a great team IMO. I think the AFL need to give us some sort of compensation.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Ramps

« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2010, 04:18:48 PM »
tell you what too, I really wished the hell GC17 were not coming in for another year, with priority picks and the No.1 draft pick this year we really could have built a great team IMO. I think the AFL need to give us some sort of compensation.

we desperately need another early pick. we will get pick 4 but the club should ask the AFL for an extra pick early. The afl commission may give it to us.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2010, 04:22:42 PM »
If we're giving kids a go everywhere else, then f**k Simmonds off and stick Browne in.

Can't be any worse.

Agree 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 %.  He is not providing anything at all to the benefit of the team - short, medium or long term.

And might I also add the names Edwards, White and Tuck to that.

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2010, 04:27:39 PM »

Can't be any worse.

Agree 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 %.  He is not providing anything at all to the benefit of the team - short, medium or long term.

Yep those 4 had shockers. Dropped next week hopefully
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2010, 04:29:49 PM »

Can't be any worse.

Agree with 3 out of the 4, edwards, white and especialy Simmons should go. Tuck was one of our best I thought but only saw it on TV.

I thought Moore was one of our best on the day and McLaren was one of the best for Melbourne. He is the one that turned the game around in the third quater.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2010, 04:31:45 PM »
'Dingles' Astbury was good, kicked 3 for us kicked a really tight shot like it was nothing, he is probably going to get another call up....  Jack Riewoldt, still a bit shaky on set shots but kicked 3 and worked like a dog all day, and did some captain style poo round the ground, he still should of had 5 goals at least, missed 2 sodas from bad run up technique.  Taylor is going to be poo hot, pulls some stunts out his clacker, really quick in a pinch, kicked a ripper goal in a crowd and had two good cracks in similar situations, has some sweet tricks.  Sylvia could of slammed em on his boot and kicked em overhead ala whacko Jacko and they would of went through today the jammy prick.  Bit soul destroying getting cleaned up by this mob of jackoffs, now we are truly at the bottom of the foodchain.  Only way is up.  What number would be the priority pick if we got creamed this year and the Melbourne tankers don't tank again?  IE we get 4 and what..
Lots of people name their swords......

Ramps

« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2010, 04:54:14 PM »

Can't be any worse.

Yep those 4 had shockers. Dropped next week hopefully

Add Jackson as well

In- Cousins, McGuane, Newman, (Foley- where is Axel?) and one other doesnt matter who- we need to get the blokes who cant kick out of the team.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2010, 05:00:41 PM »
Just got home.
Pathetic effort today.
Highlights /Lowlights.

Moore was excellent.
Martin, Tuck, were okay.
Astbury showed something.

Lowlights,

Lids,
Tambling ::)
Vickery, AINT GOING TO MAKE it.
Dea, how much footy has this kid played, as he has no idea, gave Melb 3 goals by handballing straight to them, cant he kick ::)
Hislop, shouldnt be playing at AFL level.
Collins  ::)
White ::) ::) :banghead
Edwards ::) :banghead
Jackson ::) :banghead
Rance ::) :banghead
Now Jack Riewoldt, cannot kick and is technically flawed, maybe just maybe Jack should spend his spare  time away from the club practising  his kicking, instead of playing the Roulette Wheel at Crown :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

jackstar is back again

« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2010, 05:56:49 PM »
100 more possesions to the Demons.
Tambling 7 kicks 5 handballs ::)