Author Topic: Round 4: Richmond v Melbourne  (Read 10234 times)

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
Re: Round 4: Richmond v Melbourne
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2010, 01:29:26 PM »
we must win!

>:(

saying it again!

>:(

tony_montana

« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2010, 08:53:43 PM »
Melbourne have been tackling very very well the last 2 weeks, will be interesting to see how we cope with their new found intensity and pressure

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2010, 10:30:42 PM »
Well I don't mean to be the bearer of bad tidings but I was just watching Fox League Teams and they were saying that out of the 3 games we have played this year we have only been in front for a total of 1% which equates to 3.40 minutes of game time. Now that is over 3 games not one... :o

They (BT, Parkin, I'm a idiot Shaw and Smith) also said that we are worse than Fitzroy when they played their last game. They actually put the Fitzroy team up and they did have a few decent players that went on to play many more games with other clubs.

They also said we have no chance of beating Melbourne and our side was rabble. Smith did try to defend us, albeit weakly to some degree. It really infuriated me they way they mocked us and the way we are at the moment. They were nothing short of insulting and it poos me to tears.

I hope the hell we go out there and tear the Dees another arse hole.

DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

TigerTimeII

« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2010, 10:39:46 PM »
Well I don't mean to be the bearer of bad tidings but I was just watching Fox League Teams and they were saying that out of the 3 games we have played this year we have only been in front for a total of 1% which equates to 3.40 minutes of game time. Now that is over 3 games not one... :o

They (BT, Parkin, I'm a idiot Shaw and Smith) also said that we are worse than Fitzroy when they played their last game. They actually put the Fitzroy team up and they did have a few decent players that went on to play many more games with other clubs.

They also said we have no chance of beating Melbourne and our side was rabble. Smith did try to defend us, albeit weakly to some degree. It really infuriated me they way they mocked us and the way we are at the moment. They were nothing short of insulting and it poos me to tears.

I hope the hell we go out there and tear the Dees another behind hole.

stuffen oath WA, hope dimma hears all this and we kill th demons, what will thy all say if we win easy , arsemunchers!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2010, 10:42:54 PM »

I hope the hell we go out there and tear the Dees another behind hole.

effen oath WA, hope dimma hears all this and we kill th demons, what will thy all say if we win easy , behindmunchers!

They will be the first to jump on our band wagon in a couple of years when we are up and about and that annoys the pee out of me. stuff I would love to meet Shaw one day... ;)

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2010, 11:06:58 PM »
Thats about the worst Tiger side I ever seen. But very young. Reminds me a bit like KBs years as coach. And some good kids sprouted from that period........
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2010, 01:16:07 AM »
If the bench is how a lot of supporters think it will be then we'll have 13 Tigers 21 y.o. and under and 10 who have played less than 20 games. That's extraordinarily young and inexperienced. We just don't have any senior core let alone a decent one  :help.

31: Simmonds (193)
-----------------------------
28: Tuck (111)
27:
26: Moore (68 )
25: Polak# (108 )
24:
23: Jackson (72), Morton (53), Tambling (98)
------------------------------
22: Deledio (109), White (55)
21: Collins (10), Edwards (50), Riewoldt (49)
20: Post (9), Rance (17), Farmer (5), Nason (3)
19: Cotchin (28 ), Vickery (12), Astbury (-)
18: Martin (3), Dea (-), Taylor (-)
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2010, 04:00:06 AM »
Odds

Melbourne  $1.28
Richmond   $3.60

But it hasn't all been one-way traffic, with one Richmond supporter backing the Tigers at the line of plus 22.5 points, having $20,000 on at $1.90.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2010, 08:49:33 AM »

That would have to be the dumbest statement ever (excluding the ones made by certain posters here).

No crap that we have been convincingly beaten in three games so it is captain obvious that we are not in front when we are getting flogged week in week out.

Those three minutes we were in front would be the Sydney game where we had two points before the Swans got a goal.

Dumb rs statement of the century, who was the bright spark who came up with that WAT

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2010, 11:39:58 AM »

That would have to be the dumbest statement ever (excluding the ones made by certain posters here).

No crap that we have been convincingly beaten in three games so it is captain obvious that we are not in front when we are getting flogged week in week out.

Those three minutes we were in front would be the Sydney game where we had two points before the Swans got a goal.

Dumb rs statement of the century, who was the bright spark who came up with that WAT

That would be BT coming up with that one Chuck. You know what I have really noticed that this year BT has turned on us, usually he is not that bad but gee the knives have been out from him.

"Rucks:

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2010, 02:39:44 PM »
Hopefully the game isn't based purely on stats so far this season. We're behind Melbourne in every category   :-\

http://www.pro-stats.com.au/psw/web/compare_teams?tid1=112&tid2=109

tony_montana

« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2010, 03:02:04 PM »
We are coming from so far back that all I want from the boys in the short term is 100% effort at every contest all game every game. Not too worried about unforced errors bc these will keep on happening for another 18 months at least anyway andtakes time to improve, but effort and intensity can be improved immediately. We better not let melbourne smash us at the contest will be devastating

Ramps

« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2010, 04:09:22 PM »
If we win it is gunna be HUGE for the team considering all that is going on around.
And some wont give it credit  ::)

Whatever happens come Monday can people just see the bigger picture and not go into meltdown ... I know it's hard.

I will be up front and centre and will be looking for the baby steps amongst what I feel maybe at times, if not most of the time not too pretty. :help :gotigers :pray

Any win by a team as young as ours would deserve credit. If we win tomorrow it wont be a cheap win. I think its important to try and win some games if we can.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2010, 04:53:12 PM »
I'd say it's important to win as many games as you can.

If you don't go out to win, what the point of even running out on the ground?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

TigerTimeII

« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2010, 04:59:16 PM »
we will win tomorrow