Author Topic: Round 4: Richmond v Melbourne  (Read 10186 times)

Offline Harro80

• Future Richmond star
Re: Round 4: Richmond v Melbourne
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2010, 12:09:29 AM »
no-one cares  ;D l never wasted my breath on you CUB ever so go tell someone who cares.
my heart bleeds for you too Tigersalive  :lol Richmond are poo on & off the field & your paying for that LMFAO
Keep paying cause l have seen the light
AFL players my ass  :shh  half of them would not make seniors in a normal comp kicking like that  :rollin they be bench warmers chewing oranges
Tigers will pump Melbourne this week.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2010, 12:24:50 AM »
no-one cares  ;D l never wasted my breath on you CUB ever so go tell someone who cares.
my heart bleeds for you too Tigersalive  :lol Richmond are poo on & off the field & your paying for that LMFAO
AFL players my ass  :shh  half of them would not make seniors in a normal comp kicking like that  :rollin they be bench warmers chewing oranges

Pump them...... with what?? ;D
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2010, 12:27:32 AM »

Man - I hope we can just pull off a victory - confidence/winning can be a wonderful thing and boy do we need it.
I'll be there .....

Offline Puntroadroar

• Premiership Captain
  • Our Very own Top Gun
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2010, 01:34:20 AM »
Not sure why some of us are getting our hopes up, we will be lucky to win a game this year. Give it away ppl, go outside play with your kids or if you dont have kids go see a movie.
There's no I in team, but there is 5 i's in Individual Brilliance.

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2010, 07:03:58 AM »
Hopefully Melbourne will be off the boil after their win over Adelaide. The alleged bad behaviour of players in Sydney will mean the spotlight is going to be on us all week. Need a win to breed confidence in club.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2010, 09:05:53 AM »
Hopefully Melbourne will be off the boil after their win over Adelaide. The alleged bad behaviour of players in Sydney will mean the spotlight is going to be on us all week. Need a win to breed confidence in club.

if we play 4 quarters like our 2nd half v sydney we will win easy

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2010, 01:10:25 PM »
we must win!

>:(

Tigermonk

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2010, 01:45:15 PM »

Pump them...... with what?? ;D

Oranges  ;D

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2010, 07:35:08 PM »
Dwayne Russell called this week's game "Richmond's Grand Final. It's a game they must win."

::)

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2010, 07:39:39 PM »
Dwayne Russell called this week's game "Richmond's Grand Final. It's a game they must win."

::)

As opposed to other games?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2010, 10:18:23 PM »
Not much point mincing my words here after the crap week and month we have endured. Melbourne will beat us IMO, the way were are traveling I would be surprised if we get out of this one under 40 points. I just haven't seen enough to prove me wrong this year so far where as the Dees have really taken it sides in their last two games.

With the amount of changes we will have and if Newy is not playing, IMO no chance, I am sick of deluding myself withe false hope, optimism, keeping the faith, backing the players etc... etc...

Time to call it like I see it and I can't see us winning... :(

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2010, 07:33:40 AM »
Have to agree - Could be a Nastee place around here come Monday. :help

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2010, 08:10:14 AM »
With all the BS this week, if it doesn't galvanise the players into having a red hot go then nothing will.

WE will win!

I know some people will be disappointed when it happens though.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2010, 10:24:05 AM »
With all the BS this week, if it doesn't galvanise the players into having a red hot go then nothing will.

WE will win!

I know some people will be disappointed when it happens though.

I sure as hell won't be disappointed if we win al I can tell you that, it will show the true heart of some of these players, but then we will question where that heart has been this year so far.

I am just looking at this game as a realist instead of through the rose coloured glasses I usually wear and I just can not see us getting up.

"Rucks:

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2010, 01:01:25 PM »
If we win it is gunna be HUGE for the team considering all that is going on around.
And some wont give it credit  ::)

Whatever happens come Monday can people just see the bigger picture and not go into meltdown ... I know it's hard.

I will be up front and centre and will be looking for the baby steps amongst what I feel maybe at times, if not most of the time not too pretty. :help :gotigers :pray