Author Topic: Shane Edwards [merged]  (Read 272367 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Shane Edwards [merged]
« Reply #1965 on: April 28, 2016, 09:20:38 PM »
Carlton, Fremantle, Brisbane if Leppa is still there....Port if Schulz retires....
You really do rate old GRIFF. Atm he is worthless cmon mate if you were watching opposition player at a different club and needed a tall fwd would you even enquire and if you did what would you offer.

Tall or not he has little value.

No laughing boy,  I don't rate him at all...but talls get overs....a dud like Stanley got pick 21 ffs...and Geelong weren't nearly as desperate as the clubs I mentioned....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1966 on: April 28, 2016, 09:30:01 PM »
Carlton, Fremantle, Brisbane if Leppa is still there....Port if Schulz retires....
You really do rate old GRIFF. Atm he is worthless cmon mate if you were watching opposition player at a different club and needed a tall fwd would you even enquire and if you did what would you offer.

No laughing boy,  I don't stuffing rate him at all...but talls get overs....a dud like Stanley got pick 21 ffs...and Geelong weren't nearly as desperate as the clubs I mentioned....
LOL  LOL  LOL Only talls that show something get overs.Please tell what is it about Stanley that has you so upset. Statistically not a huge difference  but in out put  competetiveness and ability to play a role Stanly poos all over him.And please dont read that as an endorsement of Stanley, but i tell ya what he would be a big upgrade on on Griff and Vickery,

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #1967 on: April 28, 2016, 09:31:24 PM »
Stanley was rubbish before traded

Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1968 on: April 28, 2016, 09:45:49 PM »

No laughing boy,  I don't stuffing rate him at all...but talls get overs....a dud like Stanley got pick 21 ffs...and Geelong weren't nearly as desperate as the clubs I mentioned....
LOL  LOL  LOL Only talls that show something get overs.Please tell what is it about Stanley that has you so upset. Statistically not a huge difference  but in out put  competetiveness and ability to play a role Stanly poos all over him.And please dont read that as an endorsement of Stanley, but i tell ya what he would be a big upgrade on on Griff and Vickery,

"upset " about Stanley ha ha hardly chuckles......he was the spud of all spuds at St. Kilda....their supporters used joke about him like we do Hamspud.....seriously, take a deep breath, stop projecting and swinging blindly at everybody...
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1969 on: April 28, 2016, 10:05:27 PM »
BTW ....whether we get overs for the likes of Griffiths or not, people need to realise that accumulating picks of any kind could also be quite handy with the new academy & f/s bidding system.... :shh

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1970 on: April 30, 2016, 08:58:14 AM »
You have to give to get....or do you think just offering the likes of B.Ellis, Vickery & Conca is going to get it all done for us? Would you rather trade Deledio, Riewoldt, Cotchin & Rance?

Martin just needs a better coach - whether that's here or somewhere else is up to us..... :shh

In a theoretical vacuum of space Edwards is less valuable than our best four players

But in th real world, given our lack on pace, skill, 'xfactor', winning clearnaces and several other things, due to a unbalanced list, the departure of Edwards would be a serious hit

Why not go the whole hog and trade titch and the other better players? You have to give to get

I am skeptical we are a far stronger chane at a flag by trading Edwards in the short or mid term
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Jackstar 1960

« Reply #1971 on: April 30, 2016, 09:04:14 AM »
Stanley was rubbish before traded

Don't reckon he was
Had a few injuries that held him back but was thought of highly thus got a second chance
Is super quick
Reckon he could be a very good player if injury free

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1972 on: May 01, 2016, 01:39:43 PM »
if they had any brains at all, which i highly doubt they have they would trade this bum along with ellis and let vickery go to whoever wants him.

with a bottom 4 finish you look at 4 picks inside 20.

If they retain the services of francis hackson and his mates then disregard the previous comment as it wouldnt matter how many picks they get.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1973 on: May 01, 2016, 01:45:16 PM »
if they had any brains at all, which i highly doubt they have they would trade this bum along with ellis and let vickery go to whoever wants him.

If they retain the services of francis hackson and his mates then disregard the previous comment as it wouldnt matter how many picks they get.
Off the mark calling him a bum. Way off.
I'm not saying don't trade him and you clearly think he is worth a decent pick, so he ain't a bum.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1974 on: May 01, 2016, 01:49:10 PM »
their all bums to me now mate, except hampson

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1975 on: May 01, 2016, 02:03:32 PM »
:lol
 :cheers

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1976 on: May 01, 2016, 02:24:35 PM »

How the stuff do we get four picks inside 20

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1977 on: May 01, 2016, 02:30:55 PM »
Deledio.........Tambling, Meyer & Polo. Good times, good times.... :gotigers

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1978 on: May 01, 2016, 09:18:29 PM »

Just needs a few tweaks she'll be right

Ask claw

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1979 on: May 01, 2016, 09:19:44 PM »
maybe angus wants to tweak their bums?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI