Author Topic: Deledio off to GWS in exchange for future first & third round picks [confirmed]  (Read 176077 times)

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
Re: Tigers should trade Deledio: Robbo .... (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #165 on: July 13, 2016, 06:04:14 PM »
No you tell me tigerighteous  why you think it is okay to belittle and denigrate our players at every opportunity ? Does this help our cause or does it just make you feel empowered in your little ,anonymous ,neutered world. How do you like being attacked anonymously you poor impersonation of a human? Do you think players and their family would  enjoy your venom if they read it....But...but it's your right, your a supporter. I call you out you weak minded pinky.
As a member I will call it as I see it because this current crop is a far cry from the teams that gave this club its reputation as the most feared & revered club in the league, something that, as much as it pains me, possibly Whorethorn now possess.

This current group is the same mob that lost us an Elimination final to the 9th placed Cheats, in that one game all players playing that game lost all credibility as players as did the coach. As if this wasn't an important enough game already but playing the Scum cheats who made it by default in my opinion was the worse loss in the history of the club.

If that loss wasn't bad enough this very same group led by the same coach was useless enough to lose a tribute game for club legend Hafey, the one man that wouldn't have had most of these pansy mummy's boys in his team. As mindboggling a loss this was to some people, realistically for most of us this loss was not really that much of a shock. Why weren't we surprised? This group has already forged a reputation as soft and egg like & this club has become the laughing stock of the competition with acceptance of mediocrity & its ability to constantly find new ways to disappoint the members.

These losses are unforgivable unless they can, of coarse, one day finally redeem themselves with a premiership win. But as obvious as it is to some of us that this current group won't make it I understand that some still live with hope that by some miracle this same group will turn from being the softest team in the AFL to again feared for its uncompromising toughness.  :rollin

Yes we could all be apologists like yourself and laud the next elimination final loss because "we made finals" OR we could be a little more realistic in calling players out for being soft useless squibs that should never be allowed to wear the jumper.

The club that keeps giving.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #166 on: July 13, 2016, 06:13:15 PM »
No you tell me tigerighteous  why you think it is okay to belittle and denigrate our players at every opportunity ? Does this help our cause or does it just make you feel empowered in your little ,anonymous ,neutered world. How do you like being attacked anonymously you poor impersonation of a human? Do you think players and their family would  enjoy your venom if they read it....But...but it's your right, your a supporter. I call you out you weak minded pinky.
As a member I will call it as I see it because this current crop is a far cry from the teams that gave this club its reputation as the most feared & revered club in the league, something that, as much as it pains me, possibly Whorethorn now possess.

This current group is the same mob that lost us an Elimination final to the 9th placed Cheats, in that one game all players playing that game lost all credibility as players as did the coach. As if this wasn't an important enough game already but playing the Scum cheats who made it by default in my opinion was the worse loss in the history of the club.

If that loss wasn't bad enough this very same group led by the same coach was useless enough to lose a tribute game for club legend Hafey, the one man that wouldn't have had most of these pansy mummy's boys in his team. As mindboggling a loss this was to some people, realistically for most of us this loss was not really that much of a shock. Why weren't we surprised? This group has already forged a reputation as soft and egg like & this club has become the laughing stock of the competition with acceptance of mediocrity & its ability to constantly find new ways to disappoint the members.

These losses are unforgivable unless they can, of coarse, one day finally redeem themselves with a premiership win. But as obvious as it is to some of us that this current group won't make it I understand that some still live with hope that by some miracle this same group will turn from being the softest team in the AFL to again feared for its uncompromising toughness.  :rollin

Yes we could all be apologists like yourself and laud the next elimination final loss because "we made finals" OR we could be a little more realistic in calling players out for being soft useless squibs that should never be allowed to wear the jumper.

You don't want to make their families sad, do you?

Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline dogged

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #167 on: July 13, 2016, 06:25:19 PM »

You don't want to make their families sad, do you?
would you enjoy that?

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #168 on: July 13, 2016, 06:27:38 PM »
No captian planet I wouldn't
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline dogged

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #169 on: July 13, 2016, 06:31:57 PM »

oh dear!

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #170 on: July 13, 2016, 06:37:12 PM »

:clapping
"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
- George Orwell
Caracella and Balmey.

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #171 on: July 13, 2016, 06:40:27 PM »

You know, people might have your back if you confirmed which former afl player you are.

Til then your just a mortal like the rest of us.

This has nothing to do whether somebody has played footy or not (although tigerighteous doesn't sound like he has much idea) , it is about common respect and decency for the players , they enjoyed playing footy and they did it well enough to be playing at the top level , why when it doesn't work out as the so called supporters want it ...do they get your scorn. I don't get that at all, you can think somebody may not be up to it but  publicly harangue them... as I said I don't get that, must give a sense of power to the football emasculated.

Sheesh  :thumbsdown

You sir, are a fraud and a fool, kindly pee off....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #172 on: July 13, 2016, 06:49:52 PM »

You know, people might have your back if you confirmed which former afl player you are.

This has nothing to do whether somebody has played footy or not (although tigerighteous doesn't sound like he has much idea) , it is about common respect and decency for the players , they enjoyed playing footy and they did it well enough to be playing at the top level , why when it doesn't work out as the so called supporters want it ...do they get your scorn. I don't get that at all, you can think somebody may not be up to it but  publicly harangue them... as I said I don't get that, must give a sense of power to the football emasculated.

No no. I'm still waiting for him to answer my questions.  :rollin
The club that keeps giving.

Offline dogged

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #173 on: July 13, 2016, 08:27:40 PM »

I'm no fraud and if not publicly degrading players is a fool then I embrace that. I just feel sorry for you and your like, I hope you have no influence over children with the poison you spit out towards fine young men. If you can't see that publicly denigrating the characters of young men over a game of football is weird then there is very little hope for you.

Offline dogged

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #174 on: July 13, 2016, 08:32:40 PM »

No no. I'm still waiting for him to answer my questions.  :rollin
Give me your name then Blanche ,then we can catch up and discuss yours and my beliefs and other stuff.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #175 on: July 13, 2016, 08:33:39 PM »

I'm no fraud and if not publicly degrading players is a fool then I embrace that. I just feel sorry for you and your like, I hope you have no influence over children with the poison you spit out towards fine young men. If you can't see that publicly denigrating the characters of young men over a game of football is weird then there is very little hope for you.

:lol

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #176 on: July 13, 2016, 08:49:53 PM »
He got 15 odd touches in the 'premership' third quarter when the game was very much still alive if the Club were not a right bunch of moron-plodders.

It's not that easy to play forward pocket in a crap team with three people on you when the instruction is to kick the ball to the wing / pocket in idiot coaching predictable manner
Game was over at half time.
Why is it do you think we don't play him onball anymore consistently?
game was not over at half time, again proving you are an idiot.
Mate, you are the f$&King idiot if you believe that.
Keep waving your pom-poms long into the last quarter did ya!
Wake up DHead!

It's all good and well having a cry but the fact remains when the 2nd half started the game was not over. The were not junk time possessions
Were you still shaking your pom-poms too??  :thumbsup
Game was well and truely over mate. And your boy was nowhere to be seen before half time.
Lids has plenty of runs on the board but against Port when the game/our season was on the line, he was missing in action.

Offline dogged

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #177 on: July 13, 2016, 08:58:35 PM »
He got 15 odd touches in the 'premership' third quarter when the game was very much still alive if the Club were not a right bunch of moron-plodders.

It's not that easy to play forward pocket in a crap team with three people on you when the instruction is to kick the ball to the wing / pocket in idiot coaching predictable manner
Wake up DHead!

It's all good and well having a cry but the fact remains when the 2nd half started the game was not over. The were not junk time possessions
Game was well and truely over mate. And your boy was nowhere to be seen before half time.
Lids has plenty of runs on the board but against Port when the game/our season was on the line, he was missing in action.
so you give up at half time little toe do you? plonker

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #178 on: July 13, 2016, 09:04:11 PM »

Wake up DHead!

After reading your pathetic crap tonight i would take a breather mate. You sound like a little girl.
You are embarrassing.
And there is no way you ever played AFL footy because you sound like a bitch and as soft as many of our players are they wouldn't ever talk like you.
You are a fraud.

Offline dogged

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #179 on: July 13, 2016, 09:15:51 PM »

Wake up DHead!

After reading your pathetic crap tonight i would take a breather mate. You sound like a little girl.
You are embarrassing.
And there is no way you ever played AFL footy because you sound like a bitch and as soft as many of our players are they wouldn't ever talk like you.
You are a fraud.
wrong again big moan , you make a habit of it.