Author Topic: Deledio off to GWS in exchange for future first & third round picks [confirmed]  (Read 177754 times)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Re: Tigers should trade Deledio: Robbo .... (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #150 on: July 09, 2016, 11:36:48 PM »
I think by and large the back like is fairly poor and deledio back there help. A lot. In both defending and rebound. I think the like of short Menadue rioli are better for him being in the team too possibly.

If he were traded if like something significant. A young key forward would be good ideally in the h Cameron class. As that's proabley where the list has the biggest holes

Why Deledio is not played in the forward half flank & left there stumps me

Cause there is long stretches of the game when the team can not get the ball in the forward line.

He good as a defender too
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 12:58:41 AM by Stalin »
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #151 on: July 13, 2016, 10:27:54 AM »
Firstly I thought this was not a good idea to trade Lids, I think he is a great player, however he could be a great premiership top up player and TBH he is not going to win a flag at RFC.
Sentimentally I say no but realistically it could be a win win for both parties.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #152 on: July 13, 2016, 11:20:54 AM »
Agreed but stuff him

You blokes are tigers fans but not deledio fans
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline dogged

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #153 on: July 13, 2016, 01:03:45 PM »
He got 15 odd touches in the 'premership' third quarter when the game was very much still alive if the Club were not a right bunch of moron-plodders.

It's not that easy to play forward pocket in a crap team with three people on you when the instruction is to kick the ball to the wing / pocket in idiot coaching predictable manner
Game was over at half time.
Why is it do you think we don't play him onball anymore consistently?
game was not over at half time, again proving you are an idiot.
Mate, you are the f$&King idiot if you believe that.
Keep waving your pom-poms long into the last quarter did ya!
Wake up DHead!
:woohoo Dogged is back. :bow

C'mon BT, that sort talk is unecessary. As the great Dogged once said you can't have an opinion unless you've played the game at the highest level. We are all idiots in the light of this great mans natural glow.  :rollin

We should be glad to hear of the great insights & pearls of wisdom this former AFL star has for us on all football issues, especially our club.

Deledio had never played a bad game & never let us down nor has Cotchin had trouble shaking the tag from second string hacks. The coach is a legend too and all is great at Punt road.  :rollin
Please enlighten us oh great one. Tell us why our club is still failing when we have such superstars like Hampson, Brandon, Vickery, Chaplin, Houli, Griffiths, Grigg, Hunt & Astbury in our best 22.
What's the matter chickflick  are your poor little feelings hurt because you know nothing about footy, I'm much happier looking positively towards the players , rather than you ,you poor horrible little man.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #154 on: July 13, 2016, 03:59:42 PM »
He got 15 odd touches in the 'premership' third quarter when the game was very much still alive if the Club were not a right bunch of moron-plodders.

It's not that easy to play forward pocket in a crap team with three people on you when the instruction is to kick the ball to the wing / pocket in idiot coaching predictable manner
Wake up DHead!
:woohoo Dogged is back. :bow

C'mon BT, that sort talk is unecessary. As the great Dogged once said you can't have an opinion unless you've played the game at the highest level. We are all idiots in the light of this great mans natural glow.  :rollin

We should be glad to hear of the great insights & pearls of wisdom this former AFL star has for us on all football issues, especially our club.

Deledio had never played a bad game & never let us down nor has Cotchin had trouble shaking the tag from second string hacks. The coach is a legend too and all is great at Punt road.  :rollin
Please enlighten us oh great one. Tell us why our club is still failing when we have such superstars like Hampson, Brandon, Vickery, Chaplin, Houli, Griffiths, Grigg, Hunt & Astbury in our best 22.
What's the matter chickflick  are your poor little feelings hurt because you know nothing about footy, I'm much happier looking positively towards the players , rather than you ,you poor horrible little man.
If it please his excellency, bid me of little significance to ask you the question again,
Tell us oh great and excellent Dogged why our club is failing even though we have such great players that are as awesome as you say? Why do we struggle to win games with such superstars as Hampson, Brandon, Vickery, Chaplin, Houli, Griffiths, Grigg & Hunt in our best 22?

The club that keeps giving.

Offline dogged

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #155 on: July 13, 2016, 04:15:12 PM »
No you tell me tigerighteous  why you think it is okay to belittle and denigrate our players at every opportunity ? Does this help our cause or does it just make you feel empowered in your little ,anonymous ,neutered world. How do you like being attacked anonymously you poor impersonation of a human? Do you think players and their family would  enjoy your venom if they read it....But...but it's your right, your a supporter. I call you out you weak minded pinky.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #156 on: July 13, 2016, 04:28:17 PM »

Wake up DHead!

It's all good and well having a cry but the fact remains when the 2nd half started the game was not over. The were not junk time possessions

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #157 on: July 13, 2016, 04:58:14 PM »
No you tell me tigerighteous  why you think it is okay to belittle and denigrate our players at every opportunity ? Does this help our cause or does it just make you feel empowered in your little ,anonymous ,neutered world. How do you like being attacked anonymously you poor impersonation of a human? Do you think players and their family would  enjoy your venom if they read it....But...but it's your right, your a supporter. I call you out you weak minded pinky.

You know, people might have your back if you confirmed which former afl player you are.

Til then your just a mortal like the rest of us.

Sheesh  :thumbsdown
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #158 on: July 13, 2016, 05:02:05 PM »
Back to topic;

Think I might have changed my mind on this one. It would deeply sadden me to see Lids go, but in the scheme of things doesn't that mean its a good trade? Tomlinson and Collingwood's first rounder seems like it could get the job done (perhaps with a trade down of picks as a sweetner for them). He is ultimately only going to depreciate in value at this point in his career.

Prestia, Collingwoods first rounder and Tomlinson would be a good haul for our first rounder and Deledio imo.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #159 on: July 13, 2016, 05:03:58 PM »
He will lose value in terms of future trade value

He will be better than bachelor Houli Morris hunt grigg conca as a defender option for a long time

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #160 on: July 13, 2016, 05:04:07 PM »
Back to topic;

Think I might have changed my mind on this one. It would deeply sadden me to see Lids go, but in the scheme of things doesn't that mean its a good trade? Tomlinson and Collingwood's first rounder seems like it could get the job done (perhaps with a trade down of picks as a sweetner for them). He is ultimately only going to depreciate in value at this point in his career.

Prestia, Collingwoods first rounder and Tomlinson would be a good haul for our first rounder and Deledio imo.

Collingwood don't have a first round pick.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #161 on: July 13, 2016, 05:04:55 PM »
Back to topic;

Collingwood don't have a first round pick.
GWS have it, as well as Tomlinson. Hence Tomlinson and C'Woods first rounder for Lids  ;)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #162 on: July 13, 2016, 05:06:38 PM »

Of course it is acceptable bag the idiots - They are a pack of soft girly losers generally. Wake up.

I call you a three titted raccoon

Offline dogged

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #163 on: July 13, 2016, 05:58:38 PM »

You know, people might have your back if you confirmed which former afl player you are.

Til then your just a mortal like the rest of us.

This has nothing to do whether somebody has played footy or not (although tigerighteous doesn't sound like he has much idea) , it is about common respect and decency for the players , they enjoyed playing footy and they did it well enough to be playing at the top level , why when it doesn't work out as the so called supporters want it ...do they get your scorn. I don't get that at all, you can think somebody may not be up to it but  publicly harangue them... as I said I don't get that, must give a sense of power to the football emasculated.

Sheesh  :thumbsdown
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 06:15:40 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #164 on: July 13, 2016, 06:03:13 PM »
So it's not ok to spit on them as they walk down the race?