Author Topic: Deledio off to GWS in exchange for future first & third round picks [confirmed]  (Read 176055 times)

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Tigers should trade Deledio: Robbo .... (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #180 on: July 13, 2016, 09:16:13 PM »
Suggest people stick to debating the issue/topic rather than resorting to cheap and childish name calling

Dont agree fine, but no need for the insults
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #181 on: July 13, 2016, 09:30:15 PM »
Only one person abusing everybody whilst making big claims about themselves and refusing to back them up.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 09:49:25 PM by Diocletian »
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #182 on: July 13, 2016, 09:32:32 PM »
Only one person abusing everybody whilst making big claims about themselves and refusing to back them up.

Err No

Just sitck to the topic

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #183 on: July 13, 2016, 09:41:13 PM »
 :rollin lids a keep for mine

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #184 on: July 13, 2016, 09:57:48 PM »
No you tell me tigerighteous  why you think it is okay to belittle and denigrate our players at every opportunity ? Does this help our cause or does it just make you feel empowered in your little ,anonymous ,neutered world. How do you like being attacked anonymously you poor impersonation of a human? Do you think players and their family would  enjoy your venom if they read it....But...but it's your right, your a supporter. I call you out you weak minded pinky.

You know, people might have your back if you confirmed which former afl player you are.

Til then your just a mortal like the rest of us.

This has nothing to do whether somebody has played footy or not (although tigerighteous doesn't sound like he has much idea) , it is about common respect and decency for the players , they enjoyed playing footy and they did it well enough to be playing at the top level , why when it doesn't work out as the so called supporters want it ...do they get your scorn. I don't get that at all, you can think somebody may not be up to it but  publicly harangue them... as I said I don't get that, must give a sense of power to the football emasculated.

Sheesh  :thumbsdown

You sir, are a fraud and a fool, kindly pee off....
No no. I'm still waiting for him to answer my questions.  :rollin
Give me your name then Blanche ,then we can catch up and discuss yours and my beliefs and other stuff.
LOL Blanche!  the old tart from the Golden girls ?  HAHA!   
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #185 on: July 13, 2016, 11:08:00 PM »
No you tell me tigerighteous  why you think it is okay to belittle and denigrate our players at every opportunity ? Does this help our cause or does it just make you feel empowered in your little ,anonymous ,neutered world. How do you like being attacked anonymously you poor impersonation of a human? Do you think players and their family would  enjoy your venom if they read it....But...but it's your right, your a supporter. I call you out you weak minded pinky.
As a member I will call it as I see it because this current crop is a far cry from the teams that gave this club its reputation as the most feared & revered club in the league, something that, as much as it pains me, possibly Whorethorn now possess.

This current group is the same mob that lost us an Elimination final to the 9th placed Cheats, in that one game all players playing that game lost all credibility as players as did the coach. As if this wasn't an important enough game already but playing the Scum cheats who made it by default in my opinion was the worse loss in the history of the club.

If that loss wasn't bad enough this very same group led by the same coach was useless enough to lose a tribute game for club legend Hafey, the one man that wouldn't have had most of these pansy mummy's boys in his team. As mindboggling a loss this was to some people, realistically for most of us this loss was not really that much of a shock. Why weren't we surprised? This group has already forged a reputation as soft and egg like & this club has become the laughing stock of the competition with acceptance of mediocrity & its ability to constantly find new ways to disappoint the members.

These losses are unforgivable unless they can, of coarse, one day finally redeem themselves with a premiership win. But as obvious as it is to some of us that this current group won't make it I understand that some still live with hope that by some miracle this same group will turn from being the softest team in the AFL to again feared for its uncompromising toughness.  :rollin

Yes we could all be apologists like yourself and laud the next elimination final loss because "we made finals" OR we could be a little more realistic in calling players out for being soft useless squibs that should never be allowed to wear the jumper.
oh dear!
Agree or not I atleast answered your question. You have still failed to answer the question I asked you. Why don't you just answer the question?
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #186 on: July 13, 2016, 11:11:39 PM »
Suggest people stick to debating the issue/topic rather than resorting to cheap and childish name calling

You going soft WP? Or maybe you know who it is.  :rollin
The club that keeps giving.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #187 on: July 14, 2016, 01:41:58 AM »

I suspect the latter  :gotigers
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #188 on: July 14, 2016, 06:54:01 AM »

Neither

But if you want me to snip away then I will but don't you or anyone sook when I remove any of your posts  :whistle

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #189 on: July 14, 2016, 11:13:31 AM »
I get snipped all the time and I am just cracking jokes.  I mean why did Ronald McDonald get snipped?  Won't someone think of the children?

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #190 on: July 14, 2016, 11:22:35 AM »

Err No

Just sitck to the topic

The topic seems to be is it ok to discuss footballers

Given it may hurt their feelings or wives...

Oy vey...
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #191 on: July 14, 2016, 11:30:19 AM »
Oi vey, what you going through your Yid phase now?  What are you doing next week, Ancient Rome?

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #192 on: July 14, 2016, 11:53:15 AM »
Yes, goyim
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #193 on: July 14, 2016, 12:22:38 PM »
I get snipped all the time and I am just cracking jokes.  I mean why did Ronald McDonald get snipped?  Won't someone think of the children?

To be quite serious that is an important point to be raised, the children do need to be looked after

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Tigers should trade Deledio: Watson (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #194 on: August 01, 2016, 04:51:19 PM »
Watson: Tigers should trade Deledio

Gilbert Gardiner
Herald Sun
August 1, 2016

FORMER Essendon champion Tim Watson says Richmond should follow St Kilda’s rebuild blueprint and trade experienced forward Brett Deledio.

The Saints made the bold decision to part ways with star midfielders Nick Dal Santo (North Melbourne) and Brendon Goddard (Essendon) to make room for exciting draft prospects.

St Kilda also traded Ben McEvoy to Hawthorn in exchange for pick 18 later used to recruit big-bodied midfielder Luke Dunstan.

“I think (Deledio) got potential to do what Goddard did and Dal Santo did in terms of what St Kilda did in their rebuild,” Watson said.

“They’re going to have to make some really tough decisions and I think one of the decisions that they should look at is (Brett) Deledio.

“And I think that can be a win-win for the club.

“You have that (trade) conversation with (Deledio) because you’ve got to have respect for your players and I believe there is a two-way respect there between Deledio and Richmond.”

Deledio has played just 11 games this year battling quadriceps and calf injuries.

“He’s got the ability to attract attention, get an earlier draft pick to be able to give themselves the opportunity to get some more talent into the football club,” Watson told SEN.

“And for Deledio then, it’s the opportunity for him to go to a club where he might have some success.”

Watson said all but three Tigers should be “fair game” on the trade table including skipper Trent Cotchin.

“I wouldn’t put Dustin Martin on the table, I wouldn’t put (Alex) Rance on the table. I wouldn’t put Jack Riewoldt on the table, I think everyone else might be fair game.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/richmond/tim-watson-says-richmond-should-trade-brett-deledio-to-fast-track-its-list-rebuild/news-story/f2b18dea78c1a94d0071587e43c00451