Author Topic: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]  (Read 466783 times)

10 FLAGS

Re: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]
« Reply #1065 on: August 21, 2011, 08:12:08 PM »
Yep sure did ... with there best player and captain sitting on the bench for half a game. The reality is they have way more natural talent than we have. we need more talent to beat them on a consistent basis. at the moment Id suggest that in every 5 games, we have the capacity to beat them 1 time and they have the capacity to beat us 4 times. I'd like to us to get some nice picks so we can close the gap.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #1066 on: August 21, 2011, 08:29:33 PM »
Our captain was out too, big feckin deal so was Concs and he goes alright too imo and so was Moore, Grimey etc.  Any other complaints about our win?
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1067 on: August 21, 2011, 08:32:49 PM »
Haha. LMAO @ coming on here and talking up the other club and bagging your own. We reckon other fans are feral....

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1068 on: August 21, 2011, 10:53:37 PM »
Yep sure did ... with there best player and captain sitting on the bench for half a game. The reality is they have way more natural talent than we have. we need more talent to beat them on a consistent basis. at the moment Id suggest that in every 5 games, we have the capacity to beat them 1 time and they have the capacity to beat us 4 times. I'd like to us to get some nice picks so we can close the gap.

This post proves how stuffed up you are, your not supporters  behind,  I'm happy to leave the tanking and cheating to Melbourne and take any win we can get...
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 11:40:23 PM by Tiger-from-Tas »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1069 on: August 21, 2011, 11:39:12 PM »
Discuss the topic ppl without the insults directed at other posters just because you disagree with their opinion!

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1070 on: August 23, 2011, 08:50:32 PM »
The 'injury' talk has all but disappeared. Finally Jack is starting to run back into some good form.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1071 on: August 23, 2011, 09:57:10 PM »
The 'injury' talk has all but disappeared. Finally Jack is starting to run back into some good form.

Seems much better these last two weeks. Lost his uncanny accuracy infron of goal though. Reverted back to a longer run ups to set shots. Need to get back to a shorter run up and get those headphones on with the crowd noise during training ;) Happy to see him starting to jump again.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #1072 on: August 23, 2011, 10:11:15 PM »

This post proves how stuffed up you are, your not supporters  behind,  I'm happy to leave the tanking and cheating to Melbourne and take any win we can get...

People do what they have to do to win. Losers like you just go on living in dreamland hoping for the best. If your happy consistently missing the finals thats up to you and the rest of the fools who over the years were happy to take cheap wins whilst other clubs got the best talent. ;D

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1073 on: August 23, 2011, 11:30:33 PM »

People do what they have to do to win. Losers like you just go on living in dreamland hoping for the best. If your happy consistently missing the finals thats up to you and the rest of the fools who over the years were happy to take cheap wins whilst other clubs got the best talent. ;D

We will make the finals next season without having to tank! And I look forward to reminding you How much of an inpatient lame supporter you have been :wallywink

10 FLAGS

« Reply #1074 on: August 24, 2011, 08:05:54 AM »
I hope you are correct on that but at the moment we are a long way off and unless we do some outstanding recruiting the odds would be against it at the moment  :cheers

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1075 on: August 24, 2011, 09:37:50 AM »
I hope you are correct on that but at the moment we are a long way off and unless we do some outstanding recruiting the odds would be against it at the moment  :cheers

Agree, but unfortunately I don't think this is the season where we can afford to make huge list cuts either. This trade and draft period will really test our recruiters and show exactly where we are at as far as that side of the club goes, we can't afford to take any risks this time round.
We will also need to stay injury free, our back line has been derailed  this season because of injury, I think with  couple of key changes (Ruck and a Big Backman) and we remain injury free we will take those extra couple of wins next year that will push us into the bottom eight :cheers

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1076 on: August 27, 2011, 07:19:38 PM »
Looks like Franklin has all but wrapped up the Coleman after another 5 today. Jack's now 13 goals behind.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #1077 on: August 27, 2011, 09:05:21 PM »
yeah but no biggy really.  He can have it, they were feeding him goals to make sure today ...was a bit gimp actually.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1078 on: August 29, 2011, 11:58:23 AM »

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com