Author Topic: SYDNEY  (Read 20479 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: SYDNEY
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2012, 01:27:55 PM »
VIDEO: Richo and Ross Smith preview the big clash against the Swans ...

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/roarvisionarchive/tabid/11454/contentid/448582/default.aspx

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2012, 01:36:14 PM »
We're slight favourites with the bookies...

Richmond   $1.85
Sydney      $1.95

Source: TAB Sportsbet

As for the 'expert' journos, they favour us too.

Herald-Sun: 18 - 12
The Age:  19 - 5

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2012, 03:30:52 PM »
We're slight favourites with the bookies...

Richmond   $1.85
Sydney      $1.95

Source: TAB Sportsbet

As for the 'expert' journos, they favour us too.

Herald-Sun: 18 - 12
The Age:  19 - 5

Got on at $2.45 for a tiger win under 39.5pts  :pray

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2012, 03:44:39 PM »
We must win this game on our home ground, we simply can't afford to not bet a team inside the 8 now.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2012, 05:03:33 PM »
We must win this game on our home ground, we simply can't afford to not bet a team inside the 8 now.
I agree. This is an 8 point game.

Looking to all the leaders playing well and showing the youngsters they wont accept defeat or a mediocre performance.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2012, 05:09:57 PM »

Looking to all the leaders playing well and showing the youngsters they wont accept defeat or a mediocre performance.

Yep, need to and can make real statement with this game, dead right about the leaders standing up too. I want to see a 4 goal, 28 possession game out of Martin too, not beyond him but has to turn the corner this week. Showed a few glimpses last week.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2012, 05:28:02 PM »

Yep, need to and can make real statement with this game, dead right about the leaders standing up too. I want to see a 4 goal, 28 possession game out of Martin too, not beyond him but has to turn the corner this week. Showed a few glimpses last week.

Dookie endorses this post.

And whilst we are at it, let's make these Duck priques pay for having the nerve to offer us two first round picks for our Pick 3 (who we goth Martin with).
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 05:44:48 PM by Dubstep Dookie »

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2012, 05:32:46 PM »

And whilst we are at it, let's make these Duck priques pay for having the nerve to offer us two first round pick for our Pick 3 (who we goth Martin with).

Thought Martin was our pick 3 from our ladder position??

"Rucks:

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2012, 05:39:06 PM »
He was! What dooks is saying is that sydney offered us two first round draft picks for that pick, because they wanted martin
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2012, 05:40:16 PM »

And whilst we are at it, let's make these Duck priques pay for having the nerve to offer us two first round pick for our Pick 3 (who we goth Martin with).

Thought Martin was our pick 3 from our ladder position??

It was but Sydney were desperate to pick up Martin as well. they offered us two first round picks for pick 3 during trade week ;)

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2012, 05:41:12 PM »
Lawl.....Beat me to it Al, least we had our story's straight ;D ;D

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2012, 05:47:12 PM »
He was! What dooks is saying is that sydney offered us two first round draft picks for that pick, because they wanted martin

Kia kaha  :thumbsup

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2012, 05:48:36 PM »
Very good, thats right, cheers!

"Rucks:

dwaino

« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2012, 06:46:33 PM »
Sigh. Can't get to this one now :(

I always go with my old man, but he can't make this one either (missed the WCE one too  :-\ ) because they have to keep his missus in hospital.

With all due respect to dad and his crook partner, but I really need to make some more Tiger mates because if he can't go and my other half can't be stuffed (she's a Blue, don't blame her half the time lol) then I have no one to go with. Looks like I have another date with Fox.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2012, 06:47:29 PM »
Go by yourself you soft.

"I cant go, no one is going with me". You have the Tiger army with you. :cheers
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 07:52:55 PM by one-eyed »