Author Topic: Deafening silence from teammates on Rance  (Read 18738 times)

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Deafening silence from teammates on Rance
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2020, 11:32:25 AM »
Jacks explained everything. People who have gone looking for more have behaved disgracefully. Its been shameful actually especially from the tigers supporters who havent been able to accept that a player is allowed to retire and to live their life the way the want. As for the idiots on Big Footy, I hope jacks gf sues em, i hope rancy sues and I hope RFC makes an example of that idiot jean cluade goddard or whatever his name. Hes a professional slanderer and someone should do something about it hopefully RFC does. His comments about club last few days have been simply disgraceful. He knows he is lying he knows he is making things up to tarnish our club reputation. I hope we sue his arse.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2020, 02:03:31 PM »
It’s so obvious that the club is in damage control I feel sorry for those who are blindly following the rhetoric.
These tributes were due to a champion player the day he retired, not a week or two later.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Online taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2020, 02:13:20 PM »
It’s so obvious that the club is in damage control I feel sorry for those who are blindly following the rhetoric.
These tributes were due to a champion player the day he retired, not a week or two later.

LOL

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2020, 02:54:44 PM »
Can anyone confirm or deny if Jack actually “unfollowed” Rance on Insta or Twitter when Rance first retired?

I’m not big on social media so I don’t know if it can be checked but I think it would tell a bit of a story if it is true.

Personally I don’t think Rance has done anything really wrong, but I do think potentially his teammates were/are peeed off because he has let them down to a degree.
(Committed for 2 more years, and now walking out)

And I guess I feel the same- these guys talk about leadership all the time, and I guess I just feel it’s basically only when it suits them. (IMO)

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2020, 04:25:04 PM »

LOL

I don’t understand what is funny about my post - if this was Collingwood we would be feeding on the carcass.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2020, 04:41:30 PM »

I dont see any damage control being done. Richmond is doing what it did with Dusty years ago. They know the rumours are false. They were then they are now. Richmond in full control as those on forums are closing accounts and deleting posts (too late lads)
coz there pooting themselves.

Hrt youd do well not falling for the poo posted in forums. JR8 has answered all questions.

Online taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2020, 05:04:24 PM »

LOL

I don’t understand what is funny about my post - if this was Collingwood we would be feeding on the carcass.

some might

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2020, 05:19:51 PM »

I dont see any damage control being done. Richmond is doing what it did with Dusty years ago. They know the rumours are false. They were then they are now. Richmond in full control as those on forums are closing accounts and deleting posts (too late lads)

Hrt youd do well not falling for the poo posted in forums. JR8 has answered all questions.

It’s not the rumours I’m worried about - I know where they’ve come from and it’s disappointing that the source of those rumours are closer to the club than we might think.

We haven’t handled the retirement well at all and the circumstances surrounding his departure are odd.
I think for a club as tight as we’ve become, there’s been some fracturing with this announcement

Online taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2020, 05:35:00 PM »

It’s not the rumours I’m worried about - I know where they’ve come from and it’s disappointing that the source of those rumours are closer to the club than we might think.

We haven’t handled the retirement well at all and the circumstances surrounding his departure are odd.
I think for a club as tight as we’ve become, there’s been some fracturing with this announcement

what !!!, the source of the rumours was some effwit geelong supporter on big footy

We handled his retirement extremely well I might add & what fracturing ?? , because players haven't tweeted on instagrammed it ?? FFS

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2020, 05:37:01 PM »
Too many chicken Littles getting all wound up about nothing.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2020, 08:39:30 PM »

what !!!, the source of the rumours was some effwit geelong supporter on big footy

We handled his retirement extremely well I might add & what fracturing ?? , because players haven't tweeted on instagrammed it ?? FFS
LOL

Offline Gracie

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2020, 09:41:52 AM »
If your mate announces he/she is leaving you give him/her a hug and have a beer. Last thing you may or may not do is get on social media and tell the world.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2020, 02:29:06 PM »
If your mate announces he/she is leaving you give him/her a hug and have a beer. Last thing you may or may not do is get on social media and tell the world.
Disagree- please wish their wife/GF a happy birthday on FB and they are sitting next to them on the couch.

That’s what the kids do.

The silence on social media is unusual to say the least.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2020, 09:58:52 PM »

I see a high profile attention-seeking anti-Richmond troll and baiter's twitter account has been deleted and another has suddenly stopped posting after regularly posting multiple tweets per day.

Gutless grubby cowards the lot of them :thumbsdown.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2020, 11:39:59 PM »

WP, “don’t feed off gossip?”- you it made it pretty clear what punishment you wanted Dusty to receive when you bought into the rumours in the chopstick saga.
And please don’t embarrass yourself and deny you said what you said- from memory you want either a 12 month or 24 month ban.

Yet again someone throws "chopsticks" up accuses me of say things I didn't but hey, so be it

I won't embarass myself at all. For the record I said that he was a moron (so to did the CEO) and whacked him big time for being so drunk he couldn't remember anything. Also whacked him for being out so drunk the night when preseason training had just started

Also said if he was found to have threatened the woman then he should be punished and it should be a hefty penalty. I suggested the entire preseason comp and the 1st five games of 2016, $5k fine and community work with white ribbon (see page 5 of the thread). Don't think that equals 12 or 24 months

I'll leave it there

without going over all the comments. I recall before it was played out by the club you had an opinion of Dusty. All some have done here is ask the question of rance. It seems when it suits you to go to town its all good, but not okay for anyone to ask the question (without going to town)

One comment i did find is this from you in the dusty episode.

Can I add the clubs "response" to this has been shocking

No wonder we getting whacked from pillar to post

Nothing on the website, no from the club frosting the media

Where are you RFC?

you went on to say that the silence from the club was causing undue strain on the club and player. Some could argue thats exactly what happened to rance. Or is this different :shh

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.