Author Topic: The Fighting Tiger Fund - "Giving 110%" [merged]  (Read 65882 times)

Re: The Fighting Tiger Fund
« Reply #420 on: March 22, 2011, 06:51:48 AM »
Wait a second - Who is this?  >:(

Too many 15 year olds bringing down standards on this site  :police:

Good point

Back to the topic people  :thumbsup

You put up with it.

:bow

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #421 on: March 22, 2011, 07:04:08 AM »
Wait a second - Who is this?  >:(

Too many 15 year olds bringing down standards on this site  :police:

Good point

Back to the topic people  :thumbsup

You put up with it.

:bow

Hmmmm Yeah I do put up with you don't I :thumbsup ;D :rollin

:jump :jump :jump

:eyebrow :eyebrow
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #422 on: March 28, 2011, 12:01:58 PM »
As of March 28, 2011

Tally is: $2.38 million

gerkin greg

« Reply #423 on: March 31, 2011, 10:53:00 AM »
I'll go a $1 for every goal

Tally: $13

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #424 on: April 28, 2011, 11:47:58 AM »
Updated today to $2.46 million.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #425 on: April 28, 2011, 12:14:04 PM »
Updated today to $2.46 million.

Finally been far too long between drinks IMHO

BTW I think our new major sponsor Jeep could help us here - a nice raffle prize is the go I reckon

gerkin greg

« Reply #426 on: April 28, 2011, 12:28:32 PM »

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #427 on: May 09, 2011, 06:13:59 PM »
BTW I think our new major sponsor Jeep could help us here - a nice raffle prize is the go I reckon

Looks like we are on the same page

2012 Scratch & Win is here

1st Prize a new Jeep  :clapping

Money to the FTF  :thumbsup

See Link:

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/113411/default.aspx

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Benny Gale's FTF update (RFC)
« Reply #428 on: June 09, 2011, 11:18:53 AM »
Gale's FTF update
richmondfc.com.au
By Brendon Gale
Thu 09 Jun, 2011

Dear Tiger supporter,

As we approach the midway mark of the 2011 season, it’s an opportune time to provide you with an update of the Fighting Tiger Fund - the Club’s bold plan to raise $6 million, in order to remove the burden of debt, and invest heavily in our football department at a critical time in the competition’s history.

We launched the Fighting Tiger Fund in March and, since then, have received tremendous support from so many of our members and supporters.  To date, we have been successful in raising nearly $2.5 million towards our ultimate goal, which is a great result although, clearly, we still have an enormous amount of work ahead of us, and we need the continued support of the Richmond faithful to get there.

Throughout the second half of the year we will be rolling out a number of exciting FTF initiatives.  In the coming weeks, we will provide more information about these activities, and the Club strongly encourages you to consider supporting these as best you can. 

Most importantly, we have targeted our Round 15 clash with traditional rival, Carlton, as ‘The Fighting Tiger Round’, where we will pay tribute to those who have already made such a significant contribution to the FTF, and encourage as many Richmond supporters, as possible, to attend this Blockbuster match.  Our aim is to turn the MCG into a sea of Yellow and Black, and smash the all-time Richmond-Carlton home-and-away round attendance figure of 87,043, which was set in Round 1 of the 2009 season.

All our members will receive information in the coming weeks about how they can support the Round 15 Fighting Tiger Fund campaign. We are looking at Round 15 as a collective effort - to attend the match and support the various FTF fundraising activities. You will have the opportunity to drop your donation envelope off on the MCG concourse before the match.  Details regarding Round 15 activities will also be listed on richmondfc.com.au.

In the meantime, if you haven’t yet become one of the 47,000-plus record Tiger members in 2011, it’s not too late to do so.  The special 3-game membership package is an ideal way for you to commit to the cause for the rest of the season, and with Victorian home games remaining against Melbourne, Carlton, Sydney and North (plus a replacement home game for the away fixture against the Demons), there’s still considerable value in becoming a member before the June 30 cut-off date.

More than 10,000 new members have joined us on our exciting journey in 2011 and to them, along with all those who have again taken out Richmond memberships this year, the Club extends its sincerest thanks.

We look forward to our young team’s continued development over the course of the second half of the season, and your continued support of the Fighting Tiger Fund, which is pivotal to our plans of building the Club’s next era of sustained success.

Yours sincerely,
Brendon Gale, RFC Chief Executive Officer

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/115833/default.aspx

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #429 on: June 09, 2011, 01:24:41 PM »
I bought 3 of the scratch 'n' win tickets. And I actually won something  :clapping :clapping $50

Really want that car  ;D

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #430 on: June 10, 2011, 04:56:37 PM »
Back the FTF and win
richmondfc.com.au
3:48 PM Fri 10 Jun, 2011

Richmond supporters have the opportunity to win some fantastic prizes, and support the Fighting Tiger Fund at the same time

The Club’s “Scratch and Win” ticket promotion is offering the grand prize of a Jeep Wrangler Renegade V6, or $30,000 cash, with second prize being $5000 cash, and a monthly prize of a 2011 Tiger team-signed Guernsey

One in 18 tickets wins instant cash, and all you have to do to be eligible to snare a prize, is make a $200 donation to the Club’s Fighting Tiger Fund.

To purchase a $200 “Scratch and Win” ticket, with your chance to win big, click here.

The Club is also conducting a special members’ raffle, with the main prize up for grabs being a trip for two to Richmond’s Round 17 match against the Gold Coast Suns at Cairns, including accommodation, change-room passes and reserved seats.

Tickets for the raffle, which will be drawn on Monday, July 4, are $20 each, or five for $80. All proceeds go to the Fighting Tiger Fund. Richmond members can purchase raffle tickets by logging into their ‘My Richmond FC account’, or, alternatively, they can call the Club’s membership team on 1300 RICHMOND (742 466)

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/116000/default.aspx

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #431 on: June 11, 2011, 09:25:41 PM »
i dunno, but I reckon a 200 farrle ticket is pretty steep. i have already donated a decent whack...and would be prepared to spend up to 50 on a raffle ticket but 200 is a fair ask. Not sure how they'll go on that one
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #432 on: June 12, 2011, 11:00:18 AM »
i dunno, but I reckon a 200 farrle ticket is pretty steep. i have already donated a decent whack...and would be prepared to spend up to 50 on a raffle ticket but 200 is a fair ask. Not sure how they'll go on that one

Mate if you've already contributed, we cant ask for much more than that. Thank you.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Fighting Tiger Fund survey
« Reply #433 on: July 14, 2011, 07:28:15 PM »
Did anyone get a FTF survey in their email today? The Club says the FTF is now more than $2.6 million.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear OE

Earlier this year, the Richmond Football Club launched the 'Fighting Tiger Fund', which set out to reduce debt, and make significant investments in the football department.         

Throughout the year, the Club has conducted a number of initiatives to raise money for the Fighting Tiger Fund, and so far more than $2.6 million has been raised.

We are interested in your thoughts on the Fighting Tiger Fund activities undertaken by the Club at the Richmond v Carlton game on Saturday July 2, and invite you to provide your feedback via this online survey.                               

The survey questions are easy to answer, and will take less than five minutes to complete.           

To thank you for your feedback, all those who complete the survey will go into the draw to win one of 5 x $100 Tigerland Superstore merchandise vouchers. To be eligible for the prize, surveys must be completed by Wednesday July 27.

To begin the survey, please click on the following link: (See your email)

I thank you for participating in this study and appreciate your feedback.       

Sincerely

Ben Jenkins         
        Marketing & Brand Manager
        Richmond Football Club

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's most of the survey questions:

Q1. Were you aware leading into the Round 15 match between Richmond and Carlton that the Club had dedicated the game to the Fighting Tiger Fund?

Q2. How did you become aware of the dedication of the game to the Fighting Tiger Fund?

Q3. What impact did the Fighting Tiger Fund activities have on your decision to attend the game on Saturday July 2?

Q4. As a result of the Fighting Tiger Fund promotion, did you bring anyone with you to the game that would otherwise not attended (friend, family member, Carlton supporter etc)?

Q5. Once at the game on Saturday, did you see or become aware of any of the following Fighting Tiger Fund promotional activities?

Q6. Were you aware that your attendance at this game helped drive additional revenue to the Fighting Tiger Fund?

Q7. Did you make a donation to the Fighting Tiger Fund in any of the following ways?

Q9. Should the Club consider dedicating a game to the Fighting Tiger Fund on an annual basis?

Q10. Do you have any other comments related to the Club’s launch of the Fighting Tiger Fund this year?

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Fighting Tiger Fund survey
« Reply #434 on: July 14, 2011, 09:39:45 PM »
Did anyone get a FTF survey in their email today? The Club says the FTF is now more than $2.6 million.

Yeah got it and answered - not sure they'd like my answers  ;D but was honest in the comments section