Author Topic: Honestly  (Read 4943 times)

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: Honestly
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2012, 07:51:43 PM »
would have to be one of the smartest posts i have read :thumbsup

Culture lost us the game, not location, depth, coach

all were contributing factors no doubt, but ultimately the loser mentality still exists at the club. It is 95% between the ears

When their backs are against the wall, expect a loss more times than not

Dead right, why do we seem to be the only team with that culture ingrained, it's like every player taht comes through has it, it's a desease....

yep every player we recruit is rubbish, every coach we hire cant coach, every asisstant coach we recruit cant teach. etc etc

every draw we get handed is tough, every ground we play on is tough. its all a load of scata

Its a disease and the only player in the last 20 years, that ive seen that hasnt inherited it at any stage of their career is Cotch.

we have a aboriginal centre at Punt Road yet cant develop any of them enough to stay. why???

we cant put sides away and nail them to the wall? why

we have a lack of belief and a few wins against sides we normally do well against aint going to hide that

It was a lack of belief from the coach that had Cotch sitting on the pine in the last minute of the most important match of the year, newman not in the backline and our players not playing man on man

Pretty well nailed it Daniel...WHY..thats what I wan't to know, and they don't answer those questions for us do they??

Gee there's some fool stuffwit post on here eff me! Let's sack the coach, let's sack the board lets go back to square one and start from scratch. The problem with that is you dicks would give the new board, new coach new players 10 minuts to preform before you would call for the same thing! It's actually more embarrassing reading some of the hysterical head up behinds posts here than it was to loose yesterday. Seriously allot of you just have no idea :wallywink

show me one post where i have said Sack the coach. Just one since Dimma has been made coach??? Keep searching

It is people like you who cant read simple English

??? A bit paranoid there mate :lol :lol I have never said you want to coach sacked :huh its the rest of the childish ill informed dribble  that makes me think you have your head firmly planted up our ass :wallywink

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Belle, Richmond PR manager
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2012, 08:07:21 PM »
well i'll stick my neck out and say if cotch was in the middle for that last bounce we would have won..theres not a hope in hell he would have let them take the ball away

This is unforgivable. Neither Tuck nor Cotchin in the mids on the last bounce, very poor coaching.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2012, 08:28:28 PM »
Tuck was in there im sure, unbelivable cotchin wasnt there :banghead
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline froars

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2012, 09:22:17 PM »
Do what I do folks, and stop putting yourself through unnecessary pain.
I'm over them!

what draws you back onto a fan forum then froarsy, just sayin ::)
I like pain - just said  :P
Hey Bo, still watch and support them, get upset when they lose, but very immune to all the crap these days, as in, I'm not going to belt myself up over it

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2012, 05:07:39 AM »
In the 33 years ive lived , i have never known a human being to be a bigger "i told you so'er" than WAT/PNGQT.

It is truly amazing.

I will add, that ive also never known someone to be so rude to people that disagree with his point of view, or suck up so much to people that do actually agree with his point.

Anyone that disagrees with the aforementioned WAT/PNGQT is shot down continuously.

Why dont you start 48739 threads for the posts of yours that are genuinely wrong?

Hooray, you thought we would lose to the Gold Coast. Someone buy the man a drink and celebrate this correct prediction.

The thread isn't about what you think of me, I couldn't care less, it's about the honesty of the suporters, posters on this forum and the players mental weakness, please try and stick to topic and don't turn this is into a personal attack on me..AGAIN, just because you don't like my thoughts.

Thank you

Didn't comment on your thoughts.

More commenting on your first 3 paragraphs. They ooze arrogance and rudeness.

Look at me, look at me. You're all a pack of fools, I was right I was right. Hardy hardy ha, I was right your all fools, I'm the king.

Shove
It
Straight
Up
Your
behind

No you didn't, you became personal, but thats how you operate I suppose...

Think you are being a damn sight ruder than me pal....
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2012, 07:51:32 AM »
Maric also coughed up possession in the last minute or so.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2012, 09:02:19 PM »

Maric is crap, jack and I know our stuff....FACT

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2012, 10:08:00 PM »

jack and I know our stuff....FACT

Haunting words......just haunting....not even worth an 'oh dear'......

Oh dear  :-[

the claw

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2012, 01:37:06 AM »
would have to be one of the smartest posts i have read :thumbsup

Culture lost us the game, not location, depth, coach

all were contributing factors no doubt, but ultimately the loser mentality still exists at the club. It is 95% between the ears

When their backs are against the wall, expect a loss more times than not
lol  daniel. sort of  a two bob each way post there bud.
you change losing culture  simply by winning. you win when you have enough players capable of winning.
your looking for answers well the most obvious one is right there staring at you.

the 22 who played were not good  enough plain and simple.that 22 wont win you games  against most sides. without a doubt the single biggest problem at the club atm is depth  we just dont have any.
we dont even have a good best 22 the bottom 5 or 6 fall away dranatically but we are forced to play them.

foley, martin, king, grimes, maric a fit ad in form vickery, griffiths and you become competetive against most sides. without them your just another also ran.
[/quote

Fix this culture issue and we won't except underperformed hacks that have been there too long and haven't improved.   - recruit well and we wont have a shedload of hacks
Fix this culture issue and players we recruit won't all of a sudden forget how to kick. -  recruit well and we will have players with good skills.
Fix this culture issue and we don't lose to a team that hadn't won a game. - recruit well and we wont regularly drop games we shouldnt. all sides drop the odd surprise game.
Fix this culture issue and we make finals regardless of how many injuries we may have.  - recruit well and we will build our depth
Fix this culture issue and we aren't waiting another 30 years for a premiership. - recruit well and we will win a premiership
not wrong imo. its all about the cattle you have and how well you recruit.
lets just say we all agree at the end of 09 we had just 10 long term keepers a lot of us were saying similar.  so from a terribly low  base of 10 how long do you think it should take to build a premiership side. 5 yrs 7 yrs 10 yrs.how long. a damn sight more than 3 im sure you would agree.

what are you saying we should not only be able to turn our list around in a short time but change our culture what ever that is.

winning culture is one thing only, winning games.  winning only happens when you have enough good players to achieve it. we have fallen away because the players who have come in are not good enough or players have reverted back to their natural level.
i can tell ya now malthouse sheedy clarkson any coach at any other club would struggle to win games with us because of one thing. we dont have the players who are capable of winning on a consistent basis. but we are getting them albeit slowly.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2012, 01:39:07 AM »
What you doing up this late claw? Have a beam with me.

the claw

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2012, 01:41:06 AM »
What you doing up this late claw? Have a beam with me.
crook as a dog off the booze atm. but enjoy and have one for me.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2012, 09:21:27 AM »
I'm over them!

Hey Bo, still watch and support them, get upset when they lose, but very immune to all the crap these days, as in, I'm not going to belt myself up over it

You
Have
Nailed
It
 :bow
 :thumbsup
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2012, 08:06:33 AM »
I'm over them!

You
Have
Nailed
It
 :bow
 :thumbsup

:whistle
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"