Author Topic: Simmonds has re-signed  (Read 8105 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Simmonds has re-signed
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2009, 07:03:03 PM »
hahahahaha

next is Schulz will be kept on.

Not a great move Hardwick and your first mistake.

W have 4 rucks. Putt, Vickery, Browne and Graham. Any one of those 4 on one leg is better than ralph macchio wannabe Simmonds.

Patto and Simmonds should be one of the first 2 to be shown the exit door.

what a effin joke

Did you watch Ade vs Ess final, Essendon without a ruck?

If we get rid of Patto + Simmo we are left with

* Putt: rubbish
 * Vickery: 18 yoa
 * Browne: 18 yoa, rooie

you sir are the 'effin joke'

is Gus leaving is he??

Simmo cannot hit a target 5 metres away. Is slow as anything and cannot even mark or handbul.

Now if thats better than letting Browne, GUS and Vickery go at it and try and develop well then my friend you are in serious need of glasses.

Did i watch the Adelaide/Bombers game. Yes i did and that was a mistake by Knighter but tell me what is 1 ruckman(which they had on the night) vrs 2 developing ruckman(Vickery and Gus/Browne got anything to do with it.

By the way pal i also Kurt Tippet last year and look at him now. He didnt set the world on fire last year but he was allowed to develop in the team.

Those rucks need game time simple as that not a cancer riddled disposal fool like simmonds. He should team up with Juddy for a reality show on how do gain a black belt with a snake around your neck, because sadly thats the only thing he is good at.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2009, 07:22:07 PM »
hahahahaha

next is Schulz will be kept on.

Not a great move Hardwick and your first mistake.

W have 4 rucks. Putt, Vickery, Browne and Graham. Any one of those 4 on one leg is better than ralph macchio wannabe Simmonds.

Patto and Simmonds should be one of the first 2 to be shown the exit door.

what a effin joke

Did you watch Ade vs Ess final, Essendon without a ruck?

If we get rid of Patto + Simmo we are left with

* Putt: rubbish
 * Vickery: 18 yoa
 * Browne: 18 yoa, rooie

you sir are the 'effin joke'

is Gus leaving is he??

Simmo cannot hit a target 5 metres away. Is slow as anything and cannot even mark or handbul.

Now if thats better than letting Browne, GUS and Vickery go at it and try and develop well then my friend you are in serious need of glasses.

Did i watch the Adelaide/Bombers game. Yes i did and that was a mistake by Knighter but tell me what is 1 ruckman(which they had on the night) vrs 2 developing ruckman(Vickery and Gus/Browne got anything to do with it.

By the way pal i also Kurt Tippet last year and look at him now. He didnt set the world on fire last year but he was allowed to develop in the team.

Those rucks need game time simple as that not a cancer riddled disposal fool like simmonds. He should team up with Juddy for a reality show on how do gain a black belt with a snake around your neck, because sadly thats the only thing he is good at.

I find it funny you mention Simmos kicking and then bring us Guus the spas in the next sentance.

Granted Graham had a few good games; however at the start of his carrer and towards the end of this season he has been rubbish. And when Graham has bad games he looks like a deadset unco.

In a perfect world Browne and Gus would be ourruckman next season with Vickery as a forward / ruck. Problem is Browne is 18 yoa and was a rookie pick. Gus has shown at times he is not very good.

I would like to delist Simmonds. The problem is our young ruckman are young and not good enough. All ourruckman have had a chance to 'develop' at Richmond but none is much good, yet, if ever.

I am not sure what you ' i also Kurt Tippet ' has to do with this conversation.

As for Mr Putt - have you ever seen this bloke play @ Coburg? He plays on a wing, is rubbish and deadset losts 90% of the time.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2009, 07:44:13 PM »
itake your word for it re; Putt. I only saw 2 Coburg games this year and that was enough

what i meant was Tippett was a nobody last year and look at him now.

Thats what game time does to you.

If Patto is delisted and Putt is as bad as some say he is then maybe Simmo should stay for a year, but it will be very painful to watch.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2009, 09:02:30 PM »

Tippett pretty much played the whole season for Adelaide last year.  ???
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2009, 10:05:23 PM »
Or is about to according to whispers on 3aw

Healy goes re-signed as a "tall forward"

my take on this is they would have considered charman for the obvious reasons of giving the young string beans a chop out...too expensive and too injury prone, I applaud the move
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2009, 10:13:20 PM »

Tippett pretty much played the whole season for Adelaide last year.  ???

yes your point is? i said Tippett was a nobody last year played most games and was even dropped a few times throughout the season.

Point is he was in the team the whole season and developed nicely. His stats last year were average yet he managed to play 19 games.

Now compare that to Browne. Played Round 1 never to be seen again in 2009.

Rookie or not he deserved to play a few games ahead of those 2 clowns patto and simmo. FACT!!

I remember some on here were saying Vickery is too young to play bla bla bla

They need to play away from that Coburg crap where they rot

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2009, 11:15:13 PM »
Putt is played out of position to improve his motor, he's a natural forward but needs to learn to play  other positions in the opinion of the coaching staff

Offline Beren

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2009, 03:40:32 PM »
Can not believe that!
He could not get a game for us this year for 8 or so weeks, so what has changed now???

Umm there was a reason for this...... he was injured for most of the year. ::)
That makes much more sense now, but i seem to remember him playing for Coburg?? Instead of resting injured players they must send them back to play at Coburg.  :lol

No, players returning from serious injury are played in the VFL until they are fit/warrant a game. ;)
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2009, 07:00:04 PM »
Goodbye 2010. :-[
Sadly Magic I think that's a given whether Simmo stays on or not. Next year isn't going to be pretty except for hopefully more of our cubs developing and surprising us.

If Simmo is staying then Patto's spot on our list must be very shakey come October.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2009, 06:48:50 PM »
Simmonds has a contract in front of him from Lilydale FC if we don't sign him up by Richmond, where his best mates from school play.

Go Tigers!

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2009, 07:51:56 PM »
Simmonds has a contract in front of him from Lilydale FC if we don't sign him up by Richmond, where his best mates from school play.

The tiger snakes are quite ferocious out that way. Maybe he should go.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2009, 01:12:38 AM »
Given all our other 30 year olds have had their future decided, it's kind of odd that Simmo is still an unknown if we are going to offer him a 1-year contract as suggested. Perhaps we are going to wait until after trade week or even after the National draft to see what is available out there as far as ruck stocks.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd