Author Topic: Dustin Martin [merged]  (Read 850594 times)

10 FLAGS

Re: Dustin Martin [merged]
« Reply #690 on: June 19, 2011, 10:20:50 PM »
Whats Butchers brother like Monky you said we are interested in him.

if l told you l would have to terminate you  ;D

In other words you dont know either  ;D :lol

:lol l think you know better than that  ::)  :thumbsup

cant blame me for trying to get the info  ;)  :cheers

Tigermonk

« Reply #691 on: June 19, 2011, 10:26:27 PM »

how much you gunna give me for info  ;D

10 FLAGS

« Reply #692 on: June 19, 2011, 10:37:43 PM »

how much you gunna give me for info  ;D

Nuffin  ;D

Tigermonk

« Reply #693 on: June 19, 2011, 10:53:36 PM »
ok tell ya tomorrow its too late tonight & l'm going to bed before the OER dribbler gets on  ;D

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #694 on: June 19, 2011, 11:27:12 PM »
Where's Johnny Butcher ???

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
 :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
 :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :rollin :rollin :rollin
 :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

as l said Popelord, to be a good liar you must have a good memory,
you got caught out being a liar so let see how you explain this post you made prior to the draft  ;D
l will bring up later when you 1st ever mentioned Martin  ;D see how stupid you make yourself look  :birthday  ;D

read below & take note of the # & date of your post prior to the draft  :santa

Football / Richmond Rant / Re: Richo given a month to decide his future

on: September 02, 2009, 11:34:40 AM

A much needed player next year even if he doesnt get on the aprk.

We'll have a horribly depleted list experience wise and Richo needs to be there.

With 8-12 players going outside of Richo's retirement with 6-8 new 17/28 year olds. Those kids would benefit greatly with Richo being there for 1 more year.

If somehow we get Butcher and he is training with Richo he'd benefit greatly.

He needs to stay for 1 more year.

Yeah Butcher with our 2nd pick not passing up Martin for Butcher which you whinged for about 6 months after the draft, muppet.

Dustin is a gun, glad he's at Tigerland and not Port Adelaide lol

*Circus Music*

In closing you were 100% wrong and if you were a decent bloke and/or a Richmond supporter you'd be happy to be wrong cause we've picked up an absolute gem. Unfortunately you're neither.

This matter is now closed.

being Wrong ??. Butcher aint played AFL cause of a serious injury which could happen to Martin today in a freak accident. ( Which l wouldnot wish on any lad playing football ) so dont take this out of text ok cause l know what your like when grabbing for straws
It could have been any Forward/Ruck l wanted drafted. Had nothing to do with Butcher. You got stuck on that name  ;D It was more KPP l wanted Richmond to draft,  Cause l can tell you l hate Rewoldt & his attitude. 2 different players is Butcher / Martin but l'm more than happy with Richmond's choice picking Martin cause his a exciting, strong, fearless player, so much infact l have labeled him as better than Judd at his stage.

Funny you never mentioned Martin before that post  ;D but its ok you need to keep bringing it up cause there is more for you yet.
Just for your info.  l post all the good stuff private to OER so l dont get my fingers chopped off & l dont have to worry about posters like you trolling over my posts which infact are always on the money. l wonder why

Hows your alias going  ;D you always dodge that since you got caught out LMAO. Travis Cloke said he has never heard of you & was wondering if you were the one of those stalking him  ;D Browny had a great laugh about it & ask if l had your phone number.

Butcher l do care about because l know his talent & he is just unlucky, the day you trashed him after a Grand Final in gale force winds was the day you became the clown of all forums,  because you dont trash people if you not there watching. it alerted me to the kind of poster you are & for your info Butcher was playing injured that day & prior to that had been smashing them in the TAC around the ground. Just wondering if you know what position he plays in the TAC back then. Oh thats right you were so into Metro & Eastern Ranges & being someone else that you weren't at any games  ;D but say you were. Becareful how you post cause people like you get found out quick by people like me  :lol

Butcher young brother will be even better & Richmond are slobbering all over him, so it could still be Butcher at Tigerland ( Remember just using the name). 2 would be nice, maybe we can trade Rewoldt to Port Adelaide cause his bad attitude stinks & Vickery is after his role. Kingy should bite his ears off after what l seen from him last night. l just wish he take a look at what he did to win that Coleman.

Dusty Martin  :thumbsup well his another story. You dont need forwards when his on fire cause he is fantastic to watch. A player like him can kick goals from inside the square anyday.

Now just to finish this off prior to the Martin draft, our club was in turmoil, Development of the players was the worst in the AFL. Several of us posters had been talking about this for many years. We were at rock bottom thanks to those running the club to having the worst coaches. Goodbye Wallace, Rawlings, McRae, Royal, & whoever l missed.  Then Dimma who knew what was needed & the has somehow got the players that were lucky to be kept motivated to a standard of playing which we the members & supporters are enjoying.

l was wrong about Rewoldts talent & have admitted this in a previous thread. Yes he does have talent & can play football but does have some flaws that he can work on. Like moving on in a trade for Butcher ;D no seriously he is exciting but l will post about that on another thread which l'm sure we will both enjoy  ;D now you know all about Rewoldt so much  ;D do myou know his dark secret :o

Wow, I gave you to much credit I didn't realise you were this stupid.

Lets trade a Coleman medalist for a spud who can't get a game in the worst team in the league and is injury prone, that's a genius idea. That has actuaklly won the award for the stupidest idea of all time lol. Congratulations.

You hate Riewoldt. Ah OK, that's embarrassing would you like him to have won 2 Colemans by now?

I'll let Julie C know you're the hero you say you are lol.

So there is another so called Butcher gun, lol I think you're credibility is shot so I'lll take that with a grain of salt lol.

How much is a ticket to the Tigermonk circus lol
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #695 on: June 19, 2011, 11:35:09 PM »
Butcher has been fit all year and can't get a game for the worst club in the league. He was injured a fair bit last year but still played a fair bit of footy (SANFL twos). For what it's worth, i reckon he will be a good player but we got the right man in Marto.

JT its no doubt Richmond drafting Martin was a excellent choice. The Butcher / Martin saga got going by 2 posters. Popelord & Myself. Its got out of control. This is a short way of explaining it

Tigermonk wanted Richmond to draft a Forward / Ruckman who covered the field & could help out by back into defence. Butcher was a player who does this & is the reason l wanted him at our first pick in that draft.
At the time our Forward & Ruck was deplorable thanks to the previous coaches. We had Cotchin who was on the brink fighting injury, infact our whole team was shot all over the ground.

Popelord wanted another midfielder which was his choice & l disputed the choice of drafting another midfielder cause l beleived we need to build a team around 2 big KKPF & then build the backline as l thought we had enough mids to cover us but as it turned out Dimma drafted Martin & has got the Rewoldt, Newman, Cotch, Rance, Vickery playing & thanks to the help of the new staff & some band-aids..

It turned into a Butcher vs Martin which you cannot compare the 2 players & one who is not even playing due to a very serious back injury. Will Butcher ever play AFL we dont know, Draft his brother & forget about him cause his at Port Adelaide now anyway & our team is working thanks to the staff.  ;D

I'll give you credit for a reasonable post.

You fail to add:
You're history of bagging the club for recruiting and development.
You claimed to know John Butcher and therefor have a bias view on his talent.
You're history of bagging Jack Riewoldt, who returned serve with a Coleman medal.
You're digust and bagging of teh club when we drafted Martin and claimed that Butcher would dominate the AFL and we have stuffed up another pick.
You're bagging of the club for drafting an injury prone Ben Griffiths and disgustingly enjoyed the fact that Benny G was injured as you predicted that he would reinjured his shoulder, yet you see it fine to give Butcher a free pass to be injury prone?

We can all understand your reason to draft KP players. But facts are GF's are won with premium midfielders.

If anyone comes out, runs their mouth about the club and strongly put a negative opinion on something and prove to be 100% incorrect surely you will admit they deserve their right whack?
Go Tigers!

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #696 on: June 19, 2011, 11:56:02 PM »
so if you wanted a forward ahead if Martin and it wasn't just butcher who'd you have your heart set on?

Talia?
Carlise?
Gawn? 
Black?

Where's Johnny Butcher ???

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
 :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
 :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :rollin :rollin :rollin

as l said Popelord, to be a good liar you must have a good memory,
you got caught out being a liar so let see how you explain this post you made prior to the draft  ;D
l will bring up later when you 1st ever mentioned Martin  ;D see how stupid you make yourself look  :birthday  ;D

read below & take note of the # & date of your post prior to the draft  :santa

Football / Richmond Rant / Re: Richo given a month to decide his future

on: September 02, 2009, 11:34:40 AM

A much needed player next year even if he doesnt get on the aprk.

We'll have a horribly depleted list experience wise and Richo needs to be there.

With 8-12 players going outside of Richo's retirement with 6-8 new 17/28 year olds. Those kids would benefit greatly with Richo being there for 1 more year.

If somehow we get Butcher and he is training with Richo he'd benefit greatly.

He needs to stay for 1 more year.

Yeah Butcher with our 2nd pick not passing up Martin for Butcher which you whinged for about 6 months after the draft, muppet.

Dustin is a gun, glad he's at Tigerland and not Port Adelaide lol

*Circus Music*

In closing you were 100% wrong and if you were a decent bloke and/or a Richmond supporter you'd be happy to be wrong cause we've picked up an absolute gem. Unfortunately you're neither.

This matter is now closed.

being Wrong ??. Butcher aint played AFL cause of a serious injury which could happen to Martin today in a freak accident. ( Which l wouldnot wish on any lad playing football ) so dont take this out of text ok cause l know what your like when grabbing for straws
It could have been any Forward/Ruck l wanted drafted. Had nothing to do with Butcher. You got stuck on that name  ;D It was more KPP l wanted Richmond to draft,  Cause l can tell you l hate Rewoldt & his attitude. 2 different players is Butcher / Martin but l'm more than happy with Richmond's choice picking Martin cause his a exciting, strong, fearless player, so much infact l have labeled him as better than Judd at his stage.

Funny you never mentioned Martin before that post  ;D but its ok you need to keep bringing it up cause there is more for you yet.
Just for your info.  l post all the good stuff private to OER so l dont get my fingers chopped off & l dont have to worry about posters like you trolling over my posts which infact are always on the money. l wonder why

Hows your alias going  ;D you always dodge that since you got caught out LMAO. Travis Cloke said he has never heard of you & was wondering if you were the one of those stalking him  ;D Browny had a great laugh about it & ask if l had your phone number.

Butcher l do care about because l know his talent & he is just unlucky, the day you trashed him after a Grand Final in gale force winds was the day you became the clown of all forums,  because you dont trash people if you not there watching. it alerted me to the kind of poster you are & for your info Butcher was playing injured that day & prior to that had been smashing them in the TAC around the ground. Just wondering if you know what position he plays in the TAC back then. Oh thats right you were so into Metro & Eastern Ranges & being someone else that you weren't at any games  ;D but say you were. Becareful how you post cause people like you get found out quick by people like me  :lol

Butcher young brother will be even better & Richmond are slobbering all over him, so it could still be Butcher at Tigerland ( Remember just using the name). 2 would be nice, maybe we can trade Rewoldt to Port Adelaide cause his bad attitude stinks & Vickery is after his role. Kingy should bite his ears off after what l seen from him last night. l just wish he take a look at what he did to win that Coleman.

Dusty Martin  :thumbsup well his another story. You dont need forwards when his on fire cause he is fantastic to watch. A player like him can kick goals from inside the square anyday.

Now just to finish this off prior to the Martin draft, our club was in turmoil, Development of the players was the worst in the AFL. Several of us posters had been talking about this for many years. We were at rock bottom thanks to those running the club to having the worst coaches. Goodbye Wallace, Rawlings, McRae, Royal, & whoever l missed.  Then Dimma who knew what was needed & the has somehow got the players that were lucky to be kept motivated to a standard of playing which we the members & supporters are enjoying.

l was wrong about Rewoldts talent & have admitted this in a previous thread. Yes he does have talent & can play football but does have some flaws that he can work on. Like moving on in a trade for Butcher ;D no seriously he is exciting but l will post about that on another thread which l'm sure we will both enjoy  ;D now you know all about Rewoldt so much  ;D do myou know his dark secret :o

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #697 on: June 20, 2011, 12:31:12 AM »
Here Here:

IT IS a given in AFL that a premiership team must have a core group of elite midfielders.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/116575/default.aspx

I still think we are 1 more elite midfielder away from having a complete midfield.

Martin, Cotchin, ?, Foley, Conca

Scully would fit in perfect.

ATM its Jackson who I honestly don't think is a top 4 side player, unless he sticks to a pure tagging role, we shouldn't be relying on him to dispose of the footy, leave it to Martin, Cotchin, Deledio, Houli and co.
Go Tigers!

10 FLAGS

« Reply #698 on: June 20, 2011, 11:12:19 AM »
Here Here:

IT IS a given in AFL that a premiership team must have a core group of elite midfielders.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/116575/default.aspx

I still think we are 1 more elite midfielder away from having a complete midfield.

Martin, Cotchin, ?, Foley, Conca

Scully would fit in perfect.

ATM its Jackson who I honestly don't think is a top 4 side player, unless he sticks to a pure tagging role, we shouldn't be relying on him to dispose of the footy, leave it to Martin, Cotchin, Deledio, Houli and co.

I agree we are still 1 A grade midfielder short for Premiership success. Scully or getting one of the 17yo Midfielders would resolve this sityuation

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #699 on: June 20, 2011, 01:18:09 PM »
Stick to the topic without the personal insults & sniping
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

gerkin greg

« Reply #700 on: June 20, 2011, 01:23:51 PM »
Sydney offered us picks 6 & 14 so they could draft this kid
Too bad Swannies  :-*

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #701 on: June 20, 2011, 01:27:40 PM »
Actually sitting high up the stands last evening it was like young Dustin said "I've had enough of this crap & it's time to bury these blokes and this is how"

He did

GUN  :thumbsup

Absolutely !  Basically said ' give me the ball and I'll do the rest '  
 Anyone else noticed he's a notoriously slow starter this year. Seems to take a qtr to warm into it. Mind you we could say that about the team as a whole.
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #702 on: June 20, 2011, 04:31:07 PM »
Snip  :banghead :banghead

Finally warning - keep your personal fueds off the forum and stick to the topic without the insults
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #703 on: June 20, 2011, 04:41:04 PM »
Listens to advice

"Better to ignore a fool than encourage one"
Go Tigers!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond