Author Topic: Ben Griffiths [merged]  (Read 455332 times)

Jackstar is back again

Re: Ben Griffiths [merged]
« Reply #480 on: May 07, 2012, 02:13:36 PM »
There is enough potential upside id give griff another year if not 2 or more to come good.

Give him 5 years  :banghead :banghead :banghead

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #481 on: May 07, 2012, 02:14:21 PM »
The problem I have with Griff is that even when he played those 4 or 5 games, he hardly touched the footy. Hardly got the ball at all. He has got a big reputation for someone who cant get on the ground or even get lots of the footy when he does play.

correct

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #482 on: May 07, 2012, 02:28:57 PM »
There is enough potential upside id give griff another year if not 2 or more to come good.

Give him 5 years  :banghead :banghead :banghead

could be here 10 seasons like Skipper from the Dogs

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #483 on: May 07, 2012, 04:53:16 PM »
looks like jackie may have found himself a new gimp to pay out on.

this bodes well for griff to go on to an illustrious career in the yellow and black
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Tigermonk

« Reply #484 on: May 07, 2012, 07:05:35 PM »
Griffo & Moore along with Edwards & Jackson can help each other walk out the door, the most talented one out of those 4 can close the door.  :lol

Is that the same door McDonald opened and ran out of before the season even started?? Least Griff has the Balls to stick about ;)

McDonald has been given time off from the club due to personal reasons, ( Put on long term injury list ) due to death in the family, not liking city life, & things you dont need to know so you can bang him up all you like you poor excuse for a person.
His in the gym working hard & training everyday & will returnwhen he feels like it.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #485 on: May 07, 2012, 07:08:43 PM »
He tried to get a clearance to play for his local club. Gone at seasons end.

gerkin greg

« Reply #486 on: May 07, 2012, 07:24:11 PM »
Yep. Won't be back.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #487 on: May 07, 2012, 08:17:31 PM »
Not a big loss, we move on and hopefully the kid who replaces him on the list becomes a gun. :thumbsup

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #488 on: May 07, 2012, 10:02:36 PM »
Yep won't be back and should never have been drafted. The kid is clearly mentally weak and has a pee poor attitude. Maybe "When he feels like it" he can somehow get the draft pick back we wasted on him ::) ::)  you can bag out Griff all you like but least he has the balls to hang in there and try and repay the faith the club has put in him...

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #489 on: May 08, 2012, 07:19:02 AM »
Griffiths has had bad luck with injury. He has been knocked out in one game this year. He needs a period where he is injury free. He needs to get a couple of games under him in a row. I think he should play in the forward line. Forwards tend to take more time to develop and I believe he can develop into a good player but just needs a bit of luck

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #490 on: May 08, 2012, 09:17:18 AM »
looks like jackie may have found himself a new gimp to pay out on.

this bodes well for griff to go on to an illustrious career in the yellow and black

This !

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #491 on: May 08, 2012, 10:47:15 AM »
Griffo & Moore along with Edwards & Jackson can help each other walk out the door, the most talented one out of those 4 can close the door.  :lol

Is that the same door McDonald opened and ran out of before the season even started?? Least Griff has the Balls to stick about ;)

so you can bang him up all you like you poor excuse for a person.

Unbelievable given the bashing you give out to players like Griff. Nothing peees me off more than hypocrits.

Tigermonk

« Reply #492 on: May 08, 2012, 07:48:28 PM »

so you can bang him up all you like you poor excuse for a person.

Unbelievable given the bashing you give out to players like Griff. Nothing peees me off more than hypocrits.

McDonald is not injured so l dont know what any of you are on about. Its obvious some dont read what is written. So l will say it again.  He has been given time off from the club for personal reasons which started with a death in his family.  But some here just dont want to read the truth & make up there own BS. He is on the long term injury list for these reasons. He is home training & will decide what he wants to do when the time comes to return.

Not everyone likes the stinky city life & many have decided not to play AFL because they dont want to live in the city.
l can real off 50+ footballers who have done this & there will be many many more in the future. Not their fault Richmond drafts them lol. They are talked into going & promised the world. AFL life is harder than many of you know, but some of you would never understand & think its all money & glory. Well wake up cause its not.

Griffiths on the other hand l have said before he has alot of talent but his body cant cope with AFL football let alone handle VFL football. Scouts from all clubs knew this & Richmond took the risk & FAILED. But some of you think you know more than people who have been in the game for 40 years and still beleive this lad is gunna save Richmond.  :rollin

You call me a hypocrit lol.  yet l just delivered the facts that l stated before the guy got drafted. RISK look it up if you dont understand it.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #493 on: May 08, 2012, 07:51:05 PM »
Monk
100% correct on the Griffths.
Griffths wont make it

Gigantor

« Reply #494 on: May 08, 2012, 07:53:23 PM »
ok lets say he wont make it....the question then needs to be asked what did we see in him that allegedly all other clubs didnt..that made us think he will make it..If most other clubs thought he was a croc why did we reject this and draft him?