Author Topic: Ben Griffiths [merged]  (Read 457704 times)

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Ben Griffiths [merged]
« Reply #1395 on: March 09, 2014, 07:28:46 AM »
Or if he duds it up - Clawski will be smearing egg on your faces like Stevie J smeared poo on him in jail all those years ago. That said, I hope he makes it
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1396 on: March 09, 2014, 11:09:27 AM »

Me too Pope, being saying for years that he is one good pre season away from a break out year.

First things first Chucky - he needs his break-in year before he has his break-out year.

Gigantor

« Reply #1397 on: March 09, 2014, 11:10:00 AM »
whats a break- in year?

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1398 on: March 09, 2014, 11:54:33 AM »
Sad thing about Griff is that he could beak his ankle trying to take off his shoe this arvo and it would be game over.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1399 on: March 09, 2014, 12:34:26 PM »
funny thing is he almost killed possible drug cheat carlise yesterday
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 12:36:35 PM by WilliamPowell »

the claw

« Reply #1400 on: March 09, 2014, 01:12:15 PM »

still i will reserve judgement for the real stuff and when i actually see him play.

i wonder if folks will take this as literally as they did in the mcdonough thread.
draw that bow a little bit more   :clapping :clapping  what you said in the McDonough thread was pretty stupid, not my problem if you cant man up and say yeah I could've worded it better, instead you choose to go on a predictable off tangent rant
oh i have no need to draw that bow a  little more tony.   i have never gone down that path  because i think its small minded and childish and shows your grasping at straws to others. 
i have no need to run with a pack either.

seems its more important for some of you to attack and belittle a poster for punctuation rather than debate what is being said.

clearly by the above you understood what was being said but chose to act like well a fool. oh by the way i have admitted twice on thread that yes my wording was incorrect, as it likely will be quite often.
i also said in my reply to you yes you Tony, ( quote /maybe i should have said without seeing more of himi cant put my finger on it).  which in itself is an admission of wording my post wrong.

cmon lets be honest here you ignored what was said and went with the pack. you were looking for any little mistake so you could point score. now that is weak.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 05:32:37 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1401 on: March 09, 2014, 01:15:08 PM »
Stop bullying me you pack of small-minded d'heads!

the claw

« Reply #1402 on: March 09, 2014, 01:16:24 PM »
ok on topic.  and calling it as it is.

whats he done to date. stuff all.
to date hes been a hack  hes lucky to be on the list.  lol at all the joy over a praccie match.
lets see when the real stuff begins if this hack can improve. and he better improve or he will be gonski.

tony_montana

« Reply #1403 on: March 09, 2014, 01:17:30 PM »

still i will reserve judgement for the real stuff and when i actually see him play.

i wonder if folks will take this as literally as they did in the mcdonough thread.
draw that bow a little bit more   :clapping :clapping  what you said in the McDonough thread was pretty stupid, not my problem if you cant man up and say yeah I could've worded it better, instead you choose to go on a predictable off tangent rant
oh i have no need to draw that bow a  little more tony.     i have never gone down that path  because i think its small minded and childish and shows your grasping at straws to others. 
i have no need to run with a pack either.

seems its more important for some of you to attack and belittle a poster for punctuation rather than debate what is being said.

clearly by the above you understood what was being said but chose to act like well a fool. oh by the way i have admitted twice on thread that yes my wording was incorrect, as it likely will be quite often.
i also said in my reply to you yes you tony, ( quote /maybe i should have said without seeing more of himi cant put my finger on it).  which in itself is an admission of wording my post wrong.

cmon lets be honest here you ignored what was said and went with the pack. you were looking for any little mistake so you could point score. now that is weak.

I think you're in no position to be having a crack about attacking and belittling posters. In your last few posts in another thread you've managed to call me dick head, coward, idiot, small minded, literal idiot amongst other things.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 05:28:57 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1404 on: March 09, 2014, 01:27:45 PM »
In other news, Big Bad Benny G is set for a great year as long as he keeps his body fit and healthy! :gotigers
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

tony_montana

« Reply #1405 on: March 09, 2014, 01:45:49 PM »
I just assumed.. :huh3

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1406 on: March 09, 2014, 02:27:47 PM »
 :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1407 on: March 09, 2014, 05:31:12 PM »
 :banghead :banghead

SNIP: stick to discussion without the insults and name calling.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 05:49:52 PM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1408 on: March 09, 2014, 09:16:01 PM »
Snip Again  :banghead

What is staggering is the very people who in the past have complained about posts getting hijacked are now complaining when we snip.

Can't have it both way folks

And have a re-read of this as well

http://oneeyed-richmond.com/forum/index.php?topic=17325.0
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1409 on: March 09, 2014, 09:19:28 PM »
ok on topic.  and calling it as it is.

whats he done to date. stuff all.
to date hes been a hack  hes lucky to be on the list.  lol at all the joy over a praccie match.
lets see when the real stuff begins if this hack can improve. and he better improve or he will be gonski.

Was it not only a couple days ago you said

My mate has a theory 200cms are not sposed to come good until 24