Author Topic: Ben Griffiths [merged]  (Read 460423 times)

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Ben Griffiths [merged]
« Reply #1440 on: March 14, 2014, 07:00:14 PM »

me i wouldt be defending  a bloke who in 4 yrs has done virtually nothing,  with little or no improvement. to date hes been a hack struggling to get a kick at coburg.  not sure what you think is wrong with that comment. its a fact. and yes im cynical about praccie match form.

I cut him some slack because although he's been on the list 4 years, he was injured for the first 18 months. Shoulder recos take a while to get over. Can't show much when you're not on the park

So our medical staff played him injured during his first season did they? FMD. Did Chutney tell you that.

Where did I say the medics played him injured  :huh

I didn't . Claw said he'd shown nothing in 4 years

Just pointed out He had shoulder surgery during his first season. A Shoulder reco and then the other one the following year

So considering he didn't play much in his the first couple of years because of injury, I don't buy the "he's shown nothing in 4 years"

As I said bit hard to show anything when you're not able to get the park

You said he was injured for the first 18 months. He played football for Coburg and Richmond in his first season. Therefore you think the medical team said he could play even though he was injured. If he was injured 'for the first 18 months' then he shouldn't have played or trained.

He didn't play late in his first season after he did his shoulder
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1441 on: March 14, 2014, 07:05:56 PM »

me i wouldt be defending  a bloke who in 4 yrs has done virtually nothing,  with little or no improvement. to date hes been a hack struggling to get a kick at coburg.  not sure what you think is wrong with that comment. its a fact. and yes im cynical about praccie match form.

I cut him some slack because although he's been on the list 4 years, he was injured for the first 18 months. Shoulder recos take a while to get over. Can't show much when you're not on the park

So our medical staff played him injured during his first season did they? FMD. Did Chutney tell you that.

Where did I say the medics played him injured  :huh

I didn't . Claw said he'd shown nothing in 4 years

Just pointed out He had shoulder surgery during his first season. A Shoulder reco and then the other one the following year

So considering he didn't play much in his the first couple of years because of injury, I don't buy the "he's shown nothing in 4 years"

As I said bit hard to show anything when you're not able to get the park

You said he was injured for the first 18 months. He played football for Coburg and Richmond in his first season. Therefore you think the medical team said he could play even though he was injured. If he was injured 'for the first 18 months' then he shouldn't have played or trained.

He didn't play late in his first season after he did his shoulder

So his first 18 months at Richmond started after he had already played plenty at Coburg and 5 games for Richmond? Or did his first 18 months start in his second year? But that can't be right because he played at both VFL & AFL level that year too.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1442 on: March 14, 2014, 07:06:56 PM »
he done nothing!

well i seen him kick the ball half the ground more than once

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1443 on: March 14, 2014, 07:18:02 PM »
Griffiths Park.
Got the tools.
Get on board.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1444 on: March 15, 2014, 03:20:58 PM »
All eyes will be on this lad this season. Lets hope he has a breakout season & gives the fans something to cheer about. Goodluck dog  ;D

the claw

« Reply #1445 on: March 15, 2014, 10:35:20 PM »
thought he did okay no complaints here. maybe the penny is dropping.  still a long way to go though.
what amazes me is hardwick subbed him out instead of that uber dud vickery. damien sure has his favorites.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1446 on: March 15, 2014, 11:00:24 PM »
thought he did okay no complaints here. maybe the penny is dropping.  still a long way to go though.
what amazes me is hardwick subbed him out instead of that uber dud vickery. damien sure has his favorites.

:clapping :clapping

:bow
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1447 on: March 15, 2014, 11:02:20 PM »
Yep couldn't believe that. Massive kick in the guts to a guy who was at least trying and had played a reasonable game to that point.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1448 on: March 15, 2014, 11:09:40 PM »
l agree l would have thought Griiffo would have stayed on & subbed the whining Vickery who has taken over cursing his teammates from Jack

Rampstar

« Reply #1449 on: March 15, 2014, 11:22:10 PM »
dont know why he was taken off whilst that tool Vickery got to stay on Vickery was stuff.i.n.g poo all night long.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1450 on: March 15, 2014, 11:25:02 PM »
cos damien has NFI

CLEARLY
Caracella and Balmey.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1451 on: March 15, 2014, 11:34:19 PM »
Glad he got a run at least. Could see the effort was there, leading and chasing. Needs to keep playing.

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #1452 on: March 15, 2014, 11:42:11 PM »
l agree l would have thought Griiffo would have stayed on & subbed the whining Vickery who has taken over cursing his teammates from Jack

This is what gets me the most and I noticed it multiple times.

Reckon Lids had noticed it as well

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1453 on: March 16, 2014, 12:43:32 AM »
Vickerys dad hands out the red vest yeh? Keep up guys FFS. All bow to claw. Vickery is a stuffing limp dick.  :bow

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1454 on: March 16, 2014, 09:10:59 AM »
wtf Damien  >:(