Author Topic: Ben Griffiths [merged]  (Read 457821 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Ben Griffiths [merged]
« Reply #1770 on: June 05, 2014, 05:03:11 PM »
Best forwards cannot be compared to best MIDs.

Got it.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1771 on: June 05, 2014, 05:03:41 PM »
#standbyGriffiths

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #1772 on: June 08, 2014, 10:42:20 PM »
For all the posters on here that stick up for this clown
Please spare me
No more
That's it

tony_montana

« Reply #1773 on: June 08, 2014, 10:45:45 PM »
No problem

I really don't think anyone cares anymore

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1774 on: June 08, 2014, 10:54:26 PM »
Yep tone probably your most accurate post ever

Jack they're all poo

Club is skata mate
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #1775 on: June 08, 2014, 10:57:18 PM »
For all the posters on here that stick up for this clown
Please spare me
No more
That's it

hey clown, you were.the.one trumpeting a 11 goal win in the 2nd quarter and backing in the hacks.

keep your preach ing to yourself
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1776 on: June 08, 2014, 11:06:33 PM »
SNIP

Understand people are angry but keep the personal insults off the forum or you can all enjoy a holiday  :banghead
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1777 on: June 08, 2014, 11:15:10 PM »
SNIP

Understand people are angry but keep the personal insults off the forum or you can all enjoy a holiday  :banghead

You paying?

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #1778 on: June 08, 2014, 11:23:46 PM »
 Just watching replay now
Know wonder he was subbed out
Never again

the claw

« Reply #1779 on: June 08, 2014, 11:35:47 PM »
people  in this thread have sort of hung their hats on contested marks with this bloke and yep hes taken more than riewoldt and vickery.
but i can tell ya as far as marks inside 50 goes riewoldt up to tonights game had taken 43 vickery who we really criticise had taken 14 and griffiths 11.
riewoldt had double the marks 1/50 of the other two combined.
when it comes to contested marks griffiths 16 had taken  one more than jack with 15. thing i ask is  where is most of griffiths contested marks being taken. id say few have been in the f/50.
to me griffiths has done okay as a back up ruckman but really struggled when forward hes struggled as much as vickery imo.
imo i dont think either vickery or griffiths are the answer fwd  both have been ordinary.and would like to see the club organise the list accordingly.

even though we have 5 potential  tall fwds the reality for me is we have just 2. riewoldt as a proven player and elton a junior in early development. as such id be targeting  some tall fwds inexpectation of us having to cut both vickery and griffiths.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1780 on: June 08, 2014, 11:48:57 PM »
Was glad to see him being physical but his complete lack of output peeed me off towards the end of the first half. Even when we were dominating he was doing nothing.

Back to the VFL and send Vickery with him.

Bring in Elton and McBean, see what they're made of. Give them a taste.

Online TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #1781 on: June 09, 2014, 12:41:23 AM »
Was poor, again where is the instruction. How does a forward have 2 possessions. 1 from a mark that he took off the kick out and his 2nd was a free kick from out of bounds.

He didn't once recieve the ball from a team mate. How does that happen to a forward when his team is up by 6 goals at half time. 2 possessions. 2!

Something is wrong there. Does he know where to run, do our players know where to look? He had a decent start to the year now seems lost. Another failure thanks to our development coaches. Will be Ports leading goal kicker in a few years
Go Tigers!

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #1782 on: June 09, 2014, 02:06:22 AM »
Drop Chaplin & play him down back....stuff me, there's two things I would never have said a year ago....hell, not even a couple of months ago...
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1783 on: June 09, 2014, 04:36:44 AM »
people  in this thread have sort of hung their hats on contested marks with this bloke and yep hes taken more than riewoldt and vickery.
but i can tell ya as far as marks inside 50 goes riewoldt up to tonights game had taken 43 vickery who we really criticise had taken 14 and griffiths 11.
when it comes to contested marks griffiths 16 had taken  one more than jack with 15. thing i ask is  where is most of griffiths contested marks being taken. id say few have been in the f/50.
to me griffiths has done okay as a back up ruckman but really struggled when forward hes struggled as much as vickery imo.
imo i dont think either vickery or griffiths are the answer fwd  both have been ordinary.and would like to see the club organise the list accordingly.

even though we have 5 potential  tall fwds the reality for me is we have just 2. riewoldt as a proven player and elton a junior in early development. as such id be targeting  some tall fwds inexpectation of us having to cut both vickery and griffiths.

I think you will find princess jack also has twice the delivery

To not put jack or griff back when norf got the run on was shocking coaching

As soon as Petrie went back when rfc got the last sniff it was cheakmate

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #1784 on: June 09, 2014, 09:00:47 AM »

I think you will find princess jack also has twice the delivery

To not put jack or griff back when norf got the run on was shocking coaching

As soon as Petrie went back when rfc got the last sniff it was cheakmate
Agree , you cannot blame griff, just keep playing him as sydney is doing with derickx, if we delist griff gee or sydney will pick him up and turn him into a better player. We just have to work out his best game. Plus to sub him out was a huge mistake, he could have gone to petrie, lennon, while he needs as much game time as possible, was not the answer. And dont go on about stats, at the end of the day whild they are an indication that is all they are
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 09:07:12 AM by WilliamPowell »