Author Topic: David Astbury [merged]  (Read 265699 times)

Offline Crazy_Ivan

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: David Astbury [merged]
« Reply #315 on: January 13, 2013, 07:54:26 PM »
My call stands
You must be with Telstra.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #316 on: January 13, 2013, 09:44:14 PM »

He hasnt played enough and when he has he hasn't got enough of the ball.  I couldnt make a call yet whether he has a good footy brain or not or whether he is going to make it or not.

Please dont respond in a boring badly typed essay.

I agree with both points

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #317 on: January 13, 2013, 10:15:40 PM »
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

the claw

« Reply #318 on: January 14, 2013, 01:33:47 AM »
Chuck I think You might want to let this one go through to the keeper. Tony is always willing to put his point of view forward and he owns it whether he is right or wrong.  :thumbsup

Yeh you can never get anywere arguing with frumpy old gay dudes
cmon chuck you have been called out, and the above is all you have.
what i would like to know is why you think he has no footy brain. at lwast give a reason for thinking that. what have you seen that would suggest this. you make a call and then refuse to back it up with any substance.  when called out resort to abuse and deflection.
sometimes you have to put up or shut up. you do neither.

He hasnt played enough and when he has he hasn't got enough of the ball.  I couldnt make a call yet whether he has a good footy brain or not or whether he is going to make it or not.

lol. i suppose one could call that some sort of attempt at substance. so you ridicule a poster and bag the bejeezus out of a player for having no footy smarts, , but then admit you dont know either way or is that dont have the guts to say what you think.. thats pretty pee poor form imo.id say thats a troll if ive ever seen one.

you should try just a little substance in your posts you may not come across as the childish  fool you do.
hes played 24 games and had a few 20 possesion games among them. he probably has  another half dozen 15 plus possesion games.
i know he sure had plenty of footy smarts as a junior and he seems to read it alright in his short and injury riddled afl career to date.
 you got one thing right its not clear yet weather he will make it or not. but that in itself is hardly enlightening now is it.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #319 on: January 14, 2013, 06:46:34 AM »
Chuck I think You might want to let this one go through to the keeper. Tony is always willing to put his point of view forward and he owns it whether he is right or wrong.  :thumbsup

what i would like to know is why you think he has no footy brain. at lwast give a reason for thinking that. what have you seen that would suggest this. you make a call and then refuse to back it up with any substance.  when called out resort to abuse and deflection.

lol. i suppose one could call that some sort of attempt at substance. so you ridicule a poster and bag the bejeezus out of a player for having no footy smarts, , but then admit you dont know either way or is that dont have the guts to say what you think.. thats pretty pee poor form imo.id say thats a troll if ive ever seen one.

you should try just a little substance in your posts you may not come across as the childish  fool you do.hes played 24 games and had a few 20 possesion games among them. he probably has  another half dozen 15 plus possesion games.
i know he sure had plenty of footy smarts as a junior and he seems to read it alright in his short and injury riddled afl career to date.
 you got one thing right its not clear yet weather he will make it or not. but that in itself is hardly enlightening now is it.

:bow :clapping :clapping....post of the month!!!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #320 on: January 14, 2013, 12:35:58 PM »

you should try just a little substance in your posts you may not come across as the childish  fool you do.hes played 24 games and had a few 20 possesion games among them. he probably has  another half dozen 15 plus possesion games.

:bow :clapping :clapping....post of the month!!!!!

Is that substance abuse?

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #321 on: January 14, 2013, 08:58:02 PM »
If I was abusing substances I would probably think I was some sort of internet crtique of the RFC and post really effn boring crap about list structure all the time.

dwaino

« Reply #322 on: January 14, 2013, 09:03:38 PM »
If I was abusing substances I would probably think I was some sort of internet crtique of the RFC and post really effn boring crap about list structure all the time.

:lol  :cheers

the claw

« Reply #323 on: January 14, 2013, 09:38:41 PM »

:lol  :cheers
not only als bum buddy but chuckys as well. you sure get around.

the claw

« Reply #324 on: January 14, 2013, 09:42:33 PM »
what you dont abuse substances well eff me, here i was thinking only someone out of his mind could post the crap you do.
i know  your a computer nerd who has nfi and joins in to feel important. . hmm i think id rather be the boring one.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #325 on: January 14, 2013, 10:38:28 PM »

if you learned to kiss properly and weren't so selfish in the bedroom maybe we'd let you join in and then you wouldn't have to feel left out and be so down on the world
 :-* :cuddles
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Gigantor

« Reply #326 on: January 14, 2013, 10:54:37 PM »
Al....keep going love to hear amorous chat prior to bed time..lol

Offline Bengal

• Premiership Captain
  • Its Tiger Time
« Reply #327 on: January 14, 2013, 11:00:39 PM »
Bengal opens the Astbury post starts reading and quickly heads out hoping no-one saw him...   :whistle

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #328 on: January 14, 2013, 11:06:50 PM »
 :lol

the claw

« Reply #329 on: January 14, 2013, 11:15:54 PM »

if you learned to kiss properly and weren't so selfish in the bedroom maybe we'd let you join in and then you wouldn't have to feel left out and be so down on the world
 :-* :cuddles
what i just posted wasnt allowed unfortunately.  al hey thanks but no thanks but hey  each to his own. . some of us just dont need to feel like they  belong.
 if you feel you need to bend to fit in so be it.
chucky dweebo and al not a pretty sight.