Author Topic: Team for Round 2  (Read 10131 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Team for Round 2
« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2010, 09:06:54 PM »
Jon Ralph just said Brad Johnson could be a late withdrawal tomorrow for the Dogs with Josh Hill coming in. Ralph said it'd be a good time to rest him as the Dogs have the bye this week  ::).

jackstar is back again

« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2010, 09:47:42 PM »
Dean Polo 20 ;)

Bit of a waste there then... ;D
Jackstar once claimed to have taken a part in his recruitment ::) ::)

I dont doubt this one little bit Mopsy. I have set it my mission in next week to try and find any post he might of made back in those days about how he liked this player or that.

I am so sick of everything negative about our Club. I realy think that your past might just come back to bite you Jack.

If anybody finds something before me please post it here as I am very busy over the easter weekend. If not, then trust me I will find how you contradict yourself.

Go away you idiot or we will force you away.

Oh Dear.
You poor person ::)

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #107 on: April 04, 2010, 09:11:02 AM »
You know what Jack you are right this time. I was over the top with my repsonse to your comments.

The thing is Jack is that you have to understand that your constant negative comments and know it all attitude can get to even the more mild mannered posters on this site.

We are all here (I hope) for similar reasons. We love the Tigers, we want to share and discuss all sorts of opinions on all things Richmond. But Jack you spoil this for many of us and I have no idea why. I just cant seem to figure out why you are here. Why would anybody want to spoil this for other Tigers.

Well I have said my peace, will leave it at that, I honestly cant be bothered searching old posts for what you said on certain players as reading old posts of yours would be very depressing.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

jackstar is back again

« Reply #108 on: April 04, 2010, 10:35:33 AM »
You know what Jack you are right this time. I was over the top with my repsonse to your comments.

The thing is Jack is that you have to understand that your constant negative comments and know it all attitude can get to even the more mild mannered posters on this site.

We are all here (I hope) for similar reasons. We love the Tigers, we want to share and discuss all sorts of opinions on all things Richmond. But Jack you spoil this for many of us and I have no idea why. I just cant seem to figure out why you are here. Why would anybody want to spoil this for other Tigers.

Well I have said my peace, will leave it at that, I honestly cant be bothered searching old posts for what you said on certain players as reading old posts of yours would be very depressing.

And I will be there today ( unlike some ) cheering the Yellow and Black, :gotigers

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #109 on: April 04, 2010, 10:41:13 AM »
And I will be there today ( unlike some ) chjeering the Yellow and Black,

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #110 on: April 04, 2010, 10:48:21 AM »
Be interesting to see how many people will go to this game. I'd imagine family celebrations will keep a fair few normally avid supporters away.

In saying this, I'm skipping out on my do to be there  :thumbsup

Stripes

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #111 on: April 04, 2010, 11:22:11 AM »
family celebrations?  What am I missing here...?  The Hippy whipping parade?
Lots of people name their swords......

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #112 on: April 04, 2010, 11:27:07 AM »
family celebrations?  What am I missing here...?  The Hippy whipping parade?

It's Orthodox Easter ans well as what I'd call normal Easter (not meant to offend anyone) Owl

Orthodox Easter is a massive family day and it will impact on the crowd numbers I reckon
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

jackstar is back again

« Reply #113 on: April 04, 2010, 12:47:11 PM »
Stuff the family celebrations, had ours last night so we can go today :gotigers

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #114 on: April 04, 2010, 01:06:11 PM »
Stuff the family celebrations, had ours last night so we can go today :gotigers
You should know that the Greek population make up a large part of our supporter base and their Easter celebrations are far bigger and more important than the rest of the general public.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #115 on: April 04, 2010, 01:16:19 PM »
well. i have some Greek in me, and I am going to the footy :gotigers
Have too ;)

Ramps

« Reply #116 on: April 04, 2010, 01:18:05 PM »
our crowd will be impacted but we have a later game time so that may help our situation today.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #117 on: April 04, 2010, 01:49:32 PM »
well. i have some Greek in me
I'm not interesting in hearing about your boyfriend

Gigantor

« Reply #118 on: April 04, 2010, 01:51:54 PM »
well I'm of greek background and we have an army of people here for easter ,but I aint missing my tiges...not ever

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #119 on: April 05, 2010, 01:45:58 AM »
I'll be honest I turned going to the footy down today. Probably the first MCG game in 15 years. Since I've only got foxtel this year wanted to get some use out of it, plus Easter.

Not a good sign as I'm sure I'm not the only one in the boat and I'd consider I'm pretty loyal and will always go regardless of how bad we are. Attendances will be really down this year.

Feel bad, shoulda gone but good coverage on Foxtel, James Hird is a genius. Get him to the club. I said 7 months ago. Brendon Gale President / James Hird Coach double would get us closer to a premiership.

Brendon at least came but as a CEO. I want Hird involved somehow.
Go Tigers!