Author Topic: Cuz and Roberts out  (Read 9899 times)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Cuz and Roberts out
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2010, 12:31:13 AM »
A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
So you know how to use Google & Wikipedia huh?

Tigermonk

« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2010, 03:40:20 AM »
what else would anyone expect  ;D
Meaning?

You dont know ??
Oh i know! Just dont like the racial overtones thats all!

all tarred with the same brush  :rollin :rollin

dont know where you find any racial insult into my post idiot but you choose your own words

stupid boy
You do have a track record for making racist comments
You haven't exactly explained this comment when asked either

Dont give a eff what people think be it l'm racist or not.
if l got something to say l dont take a backwards step.
l get right to the point.
l gave you the answer infamy if you cant read  ;D its not my concern,  even if you are a black ass kisser  ;D

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2010, 03:42:18 AM »
Hey its old news about the punch up ::)
Could of told you about it 3 months ago but didnt, what the point in telling the nuffers like you ::)
Do you want to know whats Cous story ??? :shh
Nah, cant be stuffed telling ya.

I don't know anything about any punch up

I know they had to go to the beach back in Jan very very early because some nuffers were late for training

There are some things you hear and if you care for the club and you know the club doesn't want it "out there" because the are trying to change and improve things you shut up  :thumbsup

the club try and improve things but recruit clowns, aint my fault ::)

Wasting my time ... you just don't get it jack

:shh :yep :yep :yep :yep :yep :yep :yep :yep :yep :yep :yep :yep :yep :yep :yep :yep :yep :cuddles

Your "we recruited clowns / idiots" argument doesn't carry as much sway if you're going to act like a douche.  My interpretation of a idiot is probably very different to yours.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2010, 05:01:14 AM »
it is actually ;)

jackstar is back again

« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2010, 05:02:13 AM »
A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
So you know how to use Google & Wikipedia huh?

Only if you knew

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2010, 07:54:00 AM »
what else would anyone expect  ;D
Meaning?
[/quote

You dont know ??
Oh i know! Just dont like the racial overtones thats all!

all tarred with the same brush  :rollin :rollin

dont know where you find any racial insult into my post idiot but you choose your own words
stupid boy
You do have a track record for making racist comments
You haven't exactly explained this comment when asked either

Dont give a eff what people think be it l'm racist or not.
if l got something to say l dont take a backwards step.
l get right to the point.
l gave you the answer infamy if you cant read  ;D its not my concern,  even if you are a black ass kisser  ;D

Put a hood on your head and be done with it.
If you don't like being associated with racism, then don't behave like one.
If you can't make a direct point without being a racist pig, then think a little harder.
If you can't think harder, don't write.
And buy a friggin membership ya tight rs!

Edited to correct quote

« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 08:38:57 AM by WilliamPowell »
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2010, 09:53:02 AM »
Great.... who the hell will fill Cuz's spot......... please do not say Polo... :scream

Nah just to make your day ...EDWARDS

When replying to WAT just read the message beneath your avatar, WP. It's better to ignore a fool than encourage one ;D :cheers

There is only one fool on this forum and your Avatar really indicates the type of person you are!!!!

Reeled him in as usual.  :thumbsup

:shh :lol :rollin :wallywink

FNM

« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2010, 11:12:54 AM »
Davey is Ox's long lost son lol

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2010, 11:30:01 AM »
This thread and forum is becoming a bit of joke lately. All that seems to happen is people wan't to attack other posters personaly and post derogatory comments about one another. The baitng of posters I am sure is also not in the rules of this forum.

DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

jackstar is back again

« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2010, 11:31:52 AM »
This thread and forum is becoming a bit of joke lately. All that seems to happen is people wan't to attack other posters personaly and post derogatory comments about one another. The baitng of posters I am sure is also not in the rules of this forum.

Some need to grow up

FNM

« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2010, 11:37:30 AM »

Who are you having a go at this time?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2010, 11:37:47 AM »

Some need to grow up

Well I have removed my post to Davey because I have had a guts full of the baiting and the gloating on this forum.

BTW Jack do you know why Roberts was suspended for this game?

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

FNM

« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2010, 11:44:46 AM »

BTW Jack do you know why Roberts was suspended for this game?
For disciplinary reasons, that's all we need to know

Offline Jacosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • No bish fish, the moon wasnt right.
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2010, 11:46:50 AM »

No offence WAT, but seriously.

No one is holding a gun to your head and making you come here. Most of the people you have trouble with on here are doing it just to get a rise out of you. Some just genuinely dont like you because you expect them to take everything you put on here as gospel when as you pointed out it is a forum and people are allowed to have different views. You said in one of your earlier posts that you dont have any trouble on any of the other forums you are into, so either learn how to turn the other cheek or go to them instead.
God knows i dont get along with everyone here and i am far from an expert on the game or the tigers so i like to see the back and forward banter to see what everyones perspective is.  If the poster is pasionate about the subject of course there will be some feeling in what they say.  To me if anyone disagrees with me or laughs at what i say its water off a ducks back its only an internet forum.  

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2010, 11:47:01 AM »
So does anyone know why Roberts was suspended??

"Rucks: