Author Topic: Robbo on SEN today - Richmond the new Fitzroy  (Read 7440 times)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Robbo on SEN today - Richmond the new Fitzroy
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2010, 05:15:09 PM »
Jack...if DH has no game plan...would you prefer Wallace and his game plan instead...or Jade Rawling's one?

Would of thought that if either Rawlings or Wallace coached us on Sunday.
We would of got beat by 10 goals.
Reason, we didnt have one spare player back at any time.
Wallace and Rawlings would of had one spare player or even two in D 50 at all times
Hardwick didnt so we got smashed.
My thoughts on Sunday it that it was a training drill for Geelong.
Richmond WERE NOT strategic at all.

The scary thing is you are serious.  You have bagged our current and past coaches for not putting players in front of the ball and now you want to flood the backline.

There is a strong case to argue that Hardwick is taking the longest strategic plan of all by playing our cubs one on one to make them learn how to play football. Your idea of strategy is a damage control and Hardwicks is to force the cubs to sink or swim.

Hold on a tick, To play ONE player back on the weekend woud of been ideal.
The extra player back could of been used as the release player on the rebound , as Geelong played 3 talls inside F 50 :banghead, all three are hardly big on chasing ::)
Pointless discussing this any further with Morons

Like your posting I think as a coach you would be way too negative and take the easy route.  I think that is why you want hardwick gone because he is doing things the hard way for the greater gain at the end of the day

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2010, 05:15:30 PM »
What do you want the club to do Jackstar? Sack the coach after half a dozen games?

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2010, 05:18:24 PM »
What do you want the club to do Jackstar? Sack the coach after half a dozen games?

No because he would then have to give the new coach a grace period of two games before he could start laying into him

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2010, 05:23:28 PM »
it's tough on jack to have to hang with us morons!  :banghead

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2010, 05:29:55 PM »
How quickly the media forget  ::)

Melbourne 2008 - Bailey's first year as coach.

3 wins 19 losses and a final % of 62.6.

Let's wait until the end of the season before we join the media in calling ourselves the new Fitzroy  :sleep.

:thumbsup

Good work MT and so true, so very true.  And so wasted on many in here.  :banghead

jackstar is back again

« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2010, 05:30:29 PM »

Whats the point discussing it with you
There is no game plan. Eg Do we kick or handball as first option ? who knows, the players certainly dont
We kick in to contests at kick ins.
We dont tackle
We dont shepperd
We dont block for each other
There is no talk on the ground which was evident in regards to the Mcgaune tackle.
Honestly Sundays game was joke
The are off field issues as we seen with Connors after the players pledged to the coach a month earlier
There are other issues as well

What if , Hardwick isnt the right man for the job,? what happen then
ANSWER ME THAT !

Anyway, pointless me even going in any further

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2010, 05:37:50 PM »

You're all over the shop.
I am glad you don't feel the need to discuss further. Bet you will though. :P

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2010, 05:38:22 PM »
Cya mate!  :bow

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2010, 05:54:03 PM »
that fat piece of .poo can go get stuffed

40k plus members says a lot doesn't it u loser. Can someone tell me how many Fitzroy had in its last year????

He is a loser that prick in fact SEN is littered with them

do we not have more members han essendon this year?

Richmond has alot more members than most the teams in the AFL.

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2010, 11:04:29 PM »

I would like to point out that I was the first one to demand Hardwicks resignation after I think 3 days as per standard richmond football fan practice over the last umpteen years.  And even if Hardwick wins 10 premierships I will still have ht honor of being the first to totally unreasonably demand his sacking without any good cause what so ever. So suck on it fellas I was there first!!!!

;P

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2010, 11:17:27 PM »

There is no game plan. Eg Do we kick or handball as first option ? who knows, the players certainly dont
We dont tackle
We dont shepperd
There is no talk on the ground which was evident in regards to the Mcgaune tackle.
The are off field issues as we seen with Connors after the players pledged to the coach a month earlier

ANSWER ME THAT !

Your right Jack there are none of these but why?

1 simple word - Confidence.

Look at Hawthorn and Adelaide. Exactly the same. Lost confidence and all of a sudden 2 top 6 sides have fallen into death valley. You cant expect any of those things without confidence. They have 3 times the better list than we do.

Can't blame anyone. Simple fact is our cattle is weak and until it improves our confidence of our herd wont be consistent and we will lose games.
Go Tigers!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2010, 12:15:55 AM »

We dont tackle
We dont shepperd

ANSWER ME THAT !

Your right Jack there are none of these but why?

1 simple word - Confidence.

Look at Hawthorn and Adelaide. Exactly the same. Lost confidence and all of a sudden 2 top 6 sides have fallen into death valley. You cant expect any of those things without confidence. They have 3 times the better list than we do.

Can't blame anyone. Simple fact is our cattle is weak and until it improves our confidence of our herd wont be consistent and we will lose games.

Isn't it funny though, the AFL are more worried about us.. sheesh.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Tigers at 55-year low (Sportal)
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2010, 04:02:12 PM »
Goughy has us now even worse than Fitzroy  ::)

Tigers at 55-year low
10/05/2010 12:59 PM
Paul Gough
Sportal

It's official - Richmond is the worst team in the AFL to this stage of the season in the modern era.

That's right, worse than even Fitzroy in its dying days in the mid-1990s and worse than the dreadful St Kilda teams of the mid-1980s that collected four consecutive wooden spoons from 1983-86.

In fact you have to go all the way back to 1955 - the year before television was introduced in Australia - to find the last time a team had a worse record than the Tigers up to Round 7 of a season. And that was St Kilda, which had lost its first seven games and had a percentage of 44.9 after seven rounds.

Complete article at:
http://sportal.com.au/news-display/tigers-at-55-year-low-90978

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2010, 04:09:34 PM »
What a load of crap, the game has evolved to the point that comparisons between modern day football clubs and that of the Fitzroy era are hardly if at all comparable. Just another day in the cheap shot RFC room for the media. How can they compare one season upt to round seven??? The Hawks and Crows have only won one game each, has anyone looked at the Hawks, has any other team that wone the GF two years ago bottomed out as much as they have since winning it???

Crap, just more media crap and media personnel trying to justify their employment.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

jackstar is back again

« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2010, 04:14:14 PM »
What a load of crap, the game has evolved to the point that comparisons between modern day football clubs and that of the Fitzroy era are hardly if at all comparable. Just another day in the cheap shot RFC room for the media. How can they compare one season upt to round seven??? The Hawks and Crows have only won one game each, has anyone looked at the Hawks, has any other team that wone the GF two years ago bottomed out as much as they have since winning it???

Crap, just more media crap and media personnel trying to justify their employment.

Its FACT !