Author Topic: List Management / Au revoir, Ciao, Goodbye. [merged]  (Read 9054 times)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
List Management / Au revoir, Ciao, Goodbye. [merged]
« on: May 09, 2010, 07:26:30 PM »
No sour grapes u walk away from the game at 3qtr time and your a happy RFC member.

But the writing is on the wall
Not in the 2011 Richmond Jumper
Jackson
Tambling
Rance
Moore

And the players that arent good enough to get games in this side
Graham
King
McMahon

Retirees
Simmonds
Cousins

Will be lucky
Newman
Polak

I'll be dissapointed if the club doesn't make the decisions to move these players out of the club. I'd gamble on pick 70 (Ben Nason) over any of those players.

No1 can convince me that these players deserve the right to go around again, as harsh as that statement is they just haven't fulfilled there contract in performing at the expected level.

Go Tigers!

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
Re: Au revoir, Ciao, Goodbye.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 07:28:39 PM »
not too far pope give or take 1 or 2 ....if we had a half decent ruck I reckon we would have battled it our alright, you know your down when Maric was like Polly farmer :o
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

jackstar is back again

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 07:29:35 PM »
Before you sack one player
Why dont you look at the coach.
WHO IS CLEARLY NOT UP TO THE TASK

Tigermonk

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 07:33:31 PM »
l would sack Rewoldt for being a softy watching players doing his work while walking & consistantly watching Nahas contest, tackle, time & time again

get Rid of Rewoldt 1st cause the guys down the ground are tired of him cause his a passenger

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 07:35:58 PM »

did you see the first couple of quarters that was all Hardwick.. we dont have the payers to deliver

Ox

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 07:37:23 PM »
the whole joint has NFI!

Ramps

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2010, 07:39:17 PM »

coached pretty well for the first 3q.

but when

Jackson, Rance, White, Collins, Polo, Newman, Polak et al ... make shocking errors no coach can do anything. At key moments some of these players made shocking errors. Theres nothing anyone can do.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2010, 07:41:03 PM »

did you see the first couple of quarters that was all Hardwick.. we dont have the payers to deliver

Just because the club makes an appointment, it doesnt mean its the correct one.
I have seen nothing so far in 2010 to say that Hardwick has any idea.
The KICK INS are a TOTAL DISGRACE
And the work at stoppages is woeful
WATCH THE TV PEOPLE.
All our players stand behind there opponents at stoppages
Total rabble

jackstar is back again

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2010, 07:41:55 PM »

but when

Jackson, Rance, White, Collins, Polo, Newman, Polak et al ... make shocking errors no coach can do anything. At key moments some of these players made shocking errors. Theres nothing anyone can do.

Adelaide were ordinary for 3 quarters you mean

Ramps

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2010, 07:44:34 PM »

but when

Adelaide were ordinary for 3 quarters you mean

You cant have it all your way Jacko! Hardwick is going ok, but we have 6 or 7 players who make critical mistakes at key moments. Thats the sum of it all. Have a look at what happened that opened the floodgates in the last - the same players making the same mistakes, failing to win key contests, turning over the footy. Not even God could coach this rabble.

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2010, 08:05:53 PM »
FFS give it a rest! Bagging people only makes you FEEL better! It doesnt MAKE you better and does not help the club!

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2010, 09:04:05 PM »

When that many players that Popelord mentioned are in the gun to go at the end of the season as they are not up to standard and there are definentely at least 4 or 5 players who were not even mentioned then how can you blame the coach when there are at least 15 blokes on this list as a minimum and at least 12 today who played.
To blame Hardwick on the state of the list is ludicrous and to blame him on the game plan that is in its infancy with useless players in the side is even more so. I think the jury is still out on Hardwick. After seven games and with the decay our list is in Hardwick cannot be held responsible in any way. If your finger is severed doctors don't cut off your arm from the shoulder. Jack its crazy to blame Hardwick for this.

I think every RFC member who held a membership from 2005-09 should take out a class action law suit against the Dried Sultana for negligence and claim damages the $600,000 a season he embezzled. Now there is your culprit.

tony_montana

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2010, 09:09:52 PM »

l would sack Rewoldt for being a softy watching players doing his work while walking & consistantly watching Nahas contest, tackle, time & time again

get Rid of Rewoldt 1st cause the guys down the ground are tired of him cause his a passenger

B1 and B2

jackstar is back again

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2010, 09:14:52 PM »

When that many players that Popelord mentioned are in the gun to go at the end of the season as they are not up to standard and there are definentely at least 4 or 5 players who were not even mentioned then how can you blame the coach when there are at least 15 blokes on this list as a minimum and at least 12 today who played.
To blame Hardwick on the state of the list is ludicrous and to blame him on the game plan that is in its infancy with useless players in the side is even more so. I think the jury is still out on Hardwick. After seven games and with the decay our list is in Hardwick cannot be held responsible in any way. If your finger is severed doctors don't cut off your arm from the shoulder. Jack its crazy to blame Hardwick for this.

I think every RFC member who held a membership from 2005-09 should take out a class action law suit against the Dried Sultana for negligence and claim damages the $600,000 a season he embezzled. Now there is your culprit.

i agree with your thoughts on Wallace.
But facts are as follows.
Players have gone backwards under Hardwicks coaching, can name 8 if you want. ( i dont want players delisted at years end who can actually play, we dont want another David Rodan , do we ? )
The kick in are a joke, watched suburban footy yesterday and they have better idea :banghead
The stoppages are just as bad.
If you cant see that, check your eyes or your TV set

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2010, 09:16:10 PM »
LOL your a pisstaking troll Jack.