Author Topic: Players being linked to Richmond - Rumours  (Read 81739 times)

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Players being linked to Richmond - Rumours
« Reply #495 on: September 20, 2010, 10:25:39 PM »
Whats this rumour I am hearing about Grigg and Richmond involving Tambling ?

Even DOA confirmed the Grigg to Richmond talk has been around for a while .....

http://www.talkingcarlton.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=28864&start=20

Can we actually get a good player being linked ? god i wished knighst came to Punt Oval  :-[

Ramps

« Reply #496 on: September 20, 2010, 11:15:57 PM »

Can we actually get a good player being linked ? god i wished knighst came to Punt Oval  :-[

all this rumour mongering is just causing trouble all RFC have to do is hold onto there picks and trade out McGuane, Tambling and whoever else is expendable. Then we take kids and finish of the multiwave necessary for sustained success.

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #497 on: September 20, 2010, 11:37:32 PM »
Mundy's the only one I'd want if we got him relatively cheap.  Sherman too if we got him very cheap.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #498 on: September 20, 2010, 11:47:10 PM »
Mundy's the only one I'd want if we got him relatively cheap.  Sherman too if we got him very cheap.

Dito... :thumbsup
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #499 on: September 21, 2010, 12:39:30 AM »

all this rumour mongering is just causing trouble all RFC have to do is hold onto there picks and trade out McGuane, Tambling and whoever else is expendable. Then we take kids and finish of the multiwave necessary for sustained success.
I agree 100%.. but if a good right player comes along  :thumbsup

Ramps

« Reply #500 on: September 21, 2010, 10:56:01 AM »
according to others pick 30 from us to Brisbane for Sherman is the deal  :help

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #501 on: September 21, 2010, 02:56:38 PM »
We have pick 29 so it sounds like people who are saying that Ramps are making it up.

Not us but Brisbane is understood to be entertaining trading midfielder Daniel Rich to West Coast for the Eagles' No. 1 pick in the national draft - the No. 4 pick overall.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/harbrow-sees-sunny-times-as-he-joins-gold-coast-20100920-15jrz.html

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #502 on: September 21, 2010, 03:19:16 PM »
Richmond have entered into talks with Carlton about Jacobs/Grigg with Tambling being offered up.

Pick #19 in 2006 ... Grigg is a tallish midfielder/flanker ... nice left foot (can get some distance) ... good height 189 cms, he's played a few tagging roles this year.

His bad points are: bad decision making, and his disposal is pretty hit and miss at times (..ok most of the time).

He was handy for us later on in the year (improved out of sight and added to us on field!) .. but I get the feeling Ratten doesn't rate his attitude or his inconsistancy.

Rumoured to be fielding a nice offer from Richmond (according to Andrew Walker's dad).

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19098936&postcount=974

Ramps

« Reply #503 on: September 21, 2010, 03:36:44 PM »
Richmond have entered into talks with Carlton about Jacobs/Grigg with Tambling being offered up.

Pick #19 in 2006 ... Grigg is a tallish midfielder/flanker ... nice left foot (can get some distance) ... good height 189 cms, he's played a few tagging roles this year.

His bad points are: bad decision making, and his disposal is pretty hit and miss at times (..ok most of the time).

He was handy for us later on in the year (improved out of sight and added to us on field!) .. but I get the feeling Ratten doesn't rate his attitude or his inconsistancy.

Rumoured to be fielding a nice offer from Richmond (according to Andrew Walker's dad).

If any of this is true then we are going nowhere as a club and I'm disappointed that Hardwick has fallen for this type of recruitment. We are back to short cuts now people  :help :( ???

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #504 on: September 21, 2010, 04:12:42 PM »

If any of this is true then we are going nowhere as a club and I'm disappointed that Hardwick has fallen for this type of recruitment. We are back to short cuts now people  :help :( ???

Agree this is garbage.
Go Tigers!

gerkin greg

« Reply #505 on: September 21, 2010, 04:48:56 PM »
What's garbage is BF rumours
FFS  ::)

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #506 on: September 21, 2010, 05:53:02 PM »
Rumours are just that. No point getting worked up about any of it.
We'll find out if there's any truth to them soon enough.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #507 on: September 21, 2010, 06:11:28 PM »
Would love to get Mundy to Tigerland. He would be perfect for our outside mid opening so i hope we pay what it takes to get him. Really great oppotunity to get a quality player to our club to play a roll straight away.
As i have said before, you need to give good (trade pick or player) to get good as this bloke is totally what this club needs.
Would you guys be comfortable giving Freeo say either McGaune, Moore, Rance or Thirsty and pick 29 for him?

As for Sherman, not to fussed, he is probably worth pick 29 in this draft and at least you know what you are going to get with him as opposed to a kid with that pick. Personally i would prefer to take a chance on a kid.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #508 on: September 21, 2010, 06:55:56 PM »

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #509 on: September 21, 2010, 07:12:06 PM »