Author Topic: Players being linked to Richmond - Rumours  (Read 81432 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Players being linked to Richmond - Rumours
« Reply #525 on: September 22, 2010, 03:51:57 PM »
i am sure richmond like  Heppel but how does this bloke know we dont rate polec or atley

Ramps

« Reply #526 on: September 22, 2010, 03:58:20 PM »
McGuane to Carlton
Thornton to Suns
? to Richmond

Are we giving away McGuane for free are we?

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #527 on: September 22, 2010, 04:02:18 PM »
McGuane to Carlton
Thornton to Suns
? to Richmond

Pick 15ish from the Gold Coast Bums please  :pray

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #528 on: September 22, 2010, 05:51:51 PM »
McGuane to Carlton
Thornton to Suns
? to Richmond

Pick 15ish from the Gold Coast Bums please  :pray
hahahaha ill help you there  :pray

Doubt it!!

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #529 on: September 22, 2010, 07:28:12 PM »
McGuane to Carlton
Thornton to Suns
? to Richmond

A pick inside 20 would be more than sufficient. :thumbsup

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #530 on: September 23, 2010, 01:32:49 AM »
According to today's Herald-Sun...[/i]

Salopek is still umming and ahhing with Port wanting a decision. Two Vic clubs interested.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/port-adelaide-demands-steve-salopek-answer/story-e6frf9jf-1225928075204

Rucks Mark Blake and Trent West are considering their futures at Geelong.

Nathan Jones and Cameron Bruce still unsigned by the Dees.

ESSENDON believes an upcoming coaching coup could see it secure all its wavering players. Brent Stanton, Bachar Houli, Leroy Jetta and Alwyn Davey are out of contract. The Bombers already have been in talks with Houli.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/geelong-faces-a-tall-order/story-e6frf9jf-1225928075082

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #531 on: September 23, 2010, 02:45:24 AM »
DeepThroat007's latest offering from BF:

if we can secure a Ruckman like Jacobs then you can basically count out Gorringe in the Draft, which means that Lynch will be secured as our 1st pick, but if Heppel slides to us at 6 then you can back in Luke Mitchell as our next pick hence why we are desperate to get picks inside the top 20, The suns are Keen on gaff big time and are torn on Gorringe Heppel and gaff with pick 5.

there's an issue at West Coast about drafting Victorian kids with pick 4, so dont be surprised if Gorringe is selected at 4 and Big Dean Cox ( have not heard this just my suspicion) is traded to the Suns if they can trade for Griffiths from the Crows. Dont be surprised if we trade up from pick 6 to pick 4 with Rance involved and a player back in return maybe Brown.

if we trade for Jacobs and get a CHF in the draft then our list management is shaping up, Houili had signed a heads of agreement with us and wants to come no matter who coaches Essendon, the Dons are dirty with us because we jumped all over him before they had a chance to offer him as a trade.

we are also keen on getting Sebastian Tape to in the Draft as well i'm a wrap for this kid so that made me a littlie when i heard that.

i can tell you other clubs are envious about the way we are going about this trade period, Sherman is 99.9% done for our 2nd pick he has also signed a heads of agreement and the lions are happy with that, 3 year deal for 300k a year.

Nahas will be traded or delisted and if no aother afl club drafts him then we will re rookie him as he is contracted to us for another year, expect a straight swap for stack maybe from the Dogs for him. Nahas could also be used to trade to the Suns for one of theer 10 picks for Jamie Lawton is one we want and they will pick for us and trade Polo could also be used this way.

Luke MacGuane is more likley to go by the day and Carlton looks more likely then not Thorton will be off to the Suns i believe but i dont no his Contract situation.

i have heard nothing on Dowler all i know we rated this kid the year he was drafted as the best big man in that draft then he had that accident.

I have also heard that we are also keen on another mid feilder but i cant say until i know more and confirm.

The more outside mids we trade for the more Key Position players and inside mids we draft on draft day, we are only expecting to use 4 or 5 pick at the most on draft day and that depends on high they are.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19108301&postcount=497

Jared Polec from Woodville-West Torrens is a 17 year old.

I actaully went last Sunday since I was in Adelaide and am a Eagles fan ...

I was impressed with Polec's long left foot kick and would of had five shots at goal running the lines hard.

At Half Time I went and got a record just to find out who this No.9 was? Looked young and was correct.

I would be happy if he pick him up with a later pick!

Tall wingman, but needs to weight on him.

Covers the ground well and is a top runner!

I just hope we do not trade our picks for players like Sherman for our 2nd Pick? Get Real!

If the Rance + Pick 6 to West Coast for Pick 4 is true ... take that and thank you West Coast and "Hello Andrew Gaff!!!"

If we trade Luke McGuane to Carlton/Gold Coast and get Picks between 15-20, that is a massive win!

We could use our five National Draft Picks on young cubs and the rest on those other players.

Isn't Nahas contracted untill the end of 2011? We can't just delisted him then Re-Rookie him if he is contracted?

No to Jacobs!

Saw Graham at VU Gym and I hope he is hitting the weights harder! Plus he should just work on his running and kicking!

Gaff or Atley should be our targets at Pick 6 if they are available!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #532 on: September 23, 2010, 09:50:33 AM »
A Tiger supporter rang into KB and Denham unhappy about the rumours of us trading 2nd/3rd round picks for players and that he wrote to the Club telling them he won't be renewing his reserved seat if we go down that failed path again. Denham said Richmond is interested in Sherman and Houli but they would only trade a 2nd round pick away if they were getting one in return by trading a player away such as Tambling.

St Kilda halfway through last year were interested in Jordan McMahon but the senior players at the Saints didn't want him so that's why that fell through.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #533 on: September 23, 2010, 10:26:28 AM »

St Kilda halfway through last year were interested in Jordan McMahon but the senior players at the Saints didn't want him so that's why that fell through.

I think I'll change my support for the Grand Final.  Saints players can now take a running jump!  :banghead

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #534 on: September 23, 2010, 01:49:17 PM »
A Tiger supporter rang into KB and Denham unhappy about the rumours of us trading 2nd/3rd round picks for players and that he wrote to the Club telling them he won't be renewing his reserved seat if we go down that failed path again. Denham said Richmond is interested in Sherman and Houli but they would only trade a 2nd round pick away if they were getting one in return by trading a player away such as Tambling.

I agree, just stupid Richmond!

Draft young cubs!

:)

Ramps

« Reply #535 on: September 23, 2010, 06:05:54 PM »
Richmond should have a big go for Nathan Brown of Collingwood. The kid would be shattered if he misses out on Saturday. Fixes up our Key Back problem once and for all. Id offer up Tambling and a late pick for Brown.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #536 on: September 23, 2010, 06:39:29 PM »
Richmond should have a big go for Nathan Brown of Collingwood. The kid would be shattered if he misses out on Saturday. Fixes up our Key Back problem once and for all. Id offer up Tambling and a late pick for Brown.

would rather chase Ben McEvoy

pick #9 2007

McEvoy, Vickery, Browne,Graham

wouldbe stong ruck divison - under23

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #537 on: September 23, 2010, 07:52:03 PM »
More from DeepThroat on BF:

Apparently some one who posts on this board has wrote to the club and Rang Sen this morning very distraught that our club is going to trade out picks and is prepared to rip up his membership and reserved seat or what ever.

If this person has done so because of my earlier posts then i'd be peeed off, because the msg is not getting across, im not going to give you the exact fact, read between the lines, but one thing i can tell you is that we are trying to get as many early picks as posible as the 2nd and 3rd pick are more like 3rd and 4th round picks, there is no real outside mids in the draft that will be available with our picks that will be worthy, so we are trying to trade for young outside mids with speed and kicking skills, then use the draft for key position players and inside mids and best available talent. The Club, the list management and the coaches know what they are doning and have been planning for this for along time.

So what if we trade pick 34 and 51 and we get pick 19 and pick 20 in return for players.

Sherman will be a bargin and is so because the lions are stuffed, houli is peeed off so why not get them.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19119442&postcount=607

One thing is for sure 2 out 3 defenders will traded or everything in there power to be traded and they are Rance Thursty and MacGaune.

Vespremi: i dont really know, last i heard Carlton was right into him and santana has ben used in discussions.

everiit: not us, the dogs want to keep him but carlton are into him again this year.

Tambling: interesting thing is, i was told that it was Essendon that approached his mangement behind our back, only after we had signed him which they were not aware of, so we went and approched Houli uncontracted and they are really dirty with us because he can walk straight into us in PSD or if delisted the SUNS will trade him to us for a player trade.

Essendon have been into everybody and are really being really dirty about it and using the HIrd influence as a factor or Carrot. lets see Mundy, Solapak, Jones, Tambling Etc.

problem is they have left the back door open and Jetta Davey Houli Myers have been shown no love with trade week approaching and no coach to talk to them and reassure.

Saints Dogs Essendon West coast and Lions have shown interest in tambling.

polo ...........................just Sydney and essendon delist is possible
mcmahon ....................na delisted, interesting thing is last year i posted that he was off the saints after wallet was axed and i was laughed at, the players at ST.Kilda rejected it and that was that, i also posted my source but it was deleted immediatly, i didnt realise it at the time that you were not ment to do that.

nahas ...............................delisted and re rookied if not traded WC and the Dogs are interested
hislop.................................Delisted and re rookied
thomson.............................delisted
thursty up for Trade but is the least sought after and will be kept if Rance and MacGaune are traded, The tarrent deal will dictate where our players go.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19119869&postcount=612

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #538 on: September 23, 2010, 08:35:37 PM »
I have been wanting to get Nathan Jones for years, trade him for Tambling if Tambling does go, great swap IMHO.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #539 on: September 23, 2010, 10:05:09 PM »
DeepThroat on BF claiming we have sounded out Dyson from the Bombers and Maric from Melbourne and West from Geelong.

Before the Bounce on Foxtel said Stack & Hill want out of Bulldogs.

Jacobs apparently has officially informed Carlton that he wishes to be traded to Adelaide.